Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch (55906 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by clevybrown(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
The two political touts turned a decent book launching to a political battle ground.
I don't know y am just laughing so loud to dis grin grin
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by mechanics(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Hahahahah, no enemies in politics, am sure after the programme, they still laughed and shook hands.
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by jozee8: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Safari cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by dnawah(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Kwanza:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/wike-oshiomhole-clash-at-abuja-book-launch/
from the pictures Wike was like respect yourself o! I don dey worn u o!Oshi was like waiting I do am now,I talk bad thing,do ur worst.
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by bulkwealth(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Treatment for high blood pressure
Treatment for cholesterol
Use Ruzu Bitters and Ruzu Tea

Call or whatsapp us
+2348037816469
Get Ruzu Tea @
https://ruzushop.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Continuing, Wike chided the APC chair for what he called a deliberate ploy to mislead Nigerians into thinking that he still wears the khaki of old when he was a labour leader, saying “the kind of safari he wears now are different.”

This got me laughing out loud
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by Obec70(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Straight questions Oshemole & APC shouldn't waste time to answer!
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by bbode1(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2019
I could remember when oshomole was the nlc labor leader then. He was the masses voice. Fought obj on petrol issue. But what is happening now? So even angels can become demon. It happened in heaven so am not surprised..
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by Teespice(f): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Shots fired by Wike.

when you think you have a caustic mouth, you will jam the person whose own is conc. H2SO4
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by exponent50real(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
God bless u sir.... wike the truth spoker
Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by Abdulsalam32: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch by awoluyi(m): 4:36am On Dec 12, 2019
Very uninspiring comments by the two politicians at a book launch. Nothing to show that they have read the book they came to launch.
Baba Sala incarnates!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.