Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan (55850 Views)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Mami Water Power, Powerless Power ​– FFK Shades Estranged Wife, Precious (Video) / ''It Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades ''Former Cousin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Olusharp(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Femi-Fani-Kayode wrote:

Sir, building a Church auditorium the size of Ibadan ought not to be your priority. Getting the tyrant out of power & breaking the evil yoke that you helped foist on Nigeria by supporting him in 2015 and 2019 ought to be your primary objective today. You owe Nigeria that much!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1206475641509621760

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by clarocuzioo(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Good one, from FFK.

DADDY G.O. , please sir, your silence on National issues is no longer golden, it is becoming too loud.

You are our shephered, please speak out for the church of God.

The evil powers are advancing their evil course speedily.

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2019
I dnt knw what to say again in these country....those meant to talk are just silent..alot of these are gojng wrong in these country and we all sock ourselves in religious dogma unto "one day e go better"....after Shiloh, it was holy ghost ministration. cross over nite will come, then it will be night of glory then dominion city will follow....
May God help the people of Nigeria

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by ebukamen(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
It's like the awards for Peace he received in the past is making him not to talk. He doesn't want to be seen fanning embers of war

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by kolafolabi(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2019
I think I agree on that. It's even unrealistic but a wish to say building a church auditorium as big as Ibadan.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by netpro(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2019
The irrelevant FFK, as a politician, is unable to remove Buhari. He is busy compelling others to do his dirty job.

What election has FFK ever contested and won?

Buhari will be President till 2023.

89 Likes 17 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by SarkinYarki: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
netpro:
The irrelevant FFK, as a politician, has is unable to remove Buhari. He is busy compelling others to do his dirty job.

What election has FFK ever contested and won?

Buhari will be President till 2023.

Okay we have heard you God's spokesman

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by solmusdesigns: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2019
cool

i know he wont answer you

PHD in mathematics

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by piper7(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Religious leaders and their never-ending ways to make more fame and money.
Religion still remains one of our biggest problems in Africa

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by netpro(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2019
Their is nothing wrong in what Pastor Adeboye said.

In all you do in life, dream very big. You may attain it, overtake it or get less.

The loudmouth politician who cannot even muster a dream as big of becoming a Governor, is busy throwing banter.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by orisa37: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Pastor E.A Adeboye already has a Church bigger than even Oyo State. His incursion into Government is a Restructure to give Fillip to The Goodness of God in The Building of The Church. Osinbajo is passing through Foundry to work with BUHARI and he's coming out Gold IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Okoroawusa: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2019
How does FFK want a pastor to help remove his political opponent when he n his party couldn't?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Yebosola(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:
How does FFK want a pastor to help remove his political opponent when he n his party couldn't?

Quoting FFK doesn't worth it, what has the man of God(doing what he knows how to do) got to do with Buhari? Y can't he call Oyedepo(PDP) to help him remove him? Has he forgotten Oyedepo has the Gate key to heaven? Yeyenatu

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Mpcoll001: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by SultanOfPuna: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ayomarcel:
How is he supposed to help u take a president down or help u.. Is he the president u voted for... He is human like everyone.
Adeboye Is Not President
But He is An Evangelical Money Launder..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by OgbanjeProphet: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Whether you remove Buhari or build a church auditorium as big as Africa, E no concern me now.

Wetin dey pain me now na why I go toast a nigerian girl on 15th of December. I for wait till January, she is already reminding me of her own Christmas gifts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by anochuko01(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Adeboye na my papa... But for this elections he ef'ed up by silently supporting them. The day I saw that he follows APC on Twitter.....I just gave up.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by michoim(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
The heart of a fool is too small to contain big things...and wisdom is profitable to direct..
Pastor Adeboye is a man of wisdom and FFK is the opposite

17 Likes

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by VoltageDivida(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wait, does the pastor want to buy the whole of IB, where will the occupants now live

...and the politician should face his own problems and stop dragging the pastor into his fight.

1 Like

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Charly68: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
My brother thread softly oo! Never make a mockery of an anointed vessel..the best he could do is to be praying for the country

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by Houseofglam7(f): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by 4gunners(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
This FFK statement kinda funny, it's a comic relief. grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by michoim(m): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Good one, from FFK.

DADDY G.O. , please sir, your silence on National issues is no longer golden, it is becoming to loud.

You are our shephered, please speak out for the church of God.

The evil powers are advancing their evil course speedily.
You are too blind to advise on this matter...get liberated and understand the times

7 Likes

Re: FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan by iykecicero: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why have the Yorubas yet to order sit-at-home for release of their son, Sowore. I bet you the day any person dares to do that, you’d see Yoruba Muslims demonstrate in support of Tyrant Major Gen. Dulladhino Muhammadu Buhari. MC Oluomo would lead the charge in dragging other Yorubas out of their homes to receive pittance from Tinubu who would position bullion vans to share money.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / President Buhari Signs The 2016 Budget / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.