Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) (98518 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by tonysunkan: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is all about fetish. Prostitutes in Europe don't keep pythons.
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mad people everywhere
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Stupid East Africans. undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
EzendiEgo1:
Stupidity of Africans is second to none including me typing this.

Really crazy dudes out here
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Roozzaay(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Meanwhile as at the time of typing this, it seems everyone on NL are on this thread
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by GindoX(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
TwoBottles:
Lalasticlala

Why are you always mention Lalasticlala when snake issue enter NL. Is that name associated with snake or the name family snake or Snake family the name? grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Adakintroy2: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
You may think it does not work. But the psychology behind this is funny.

If you see this whether or not you believe in juju, you are likely to meditate on it, you may even have nightmare on it. If you can't shake it off, Your thought may not be straight to Attend other things. You may likely strike out the case for peace of mind. Not to free the accuse.
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Nwaonyishi69: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Africa my Africa, why turn rubbish to news?
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by davodyguy: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
EzendiEgo1:

Thank God you know grin
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by EzendiEgo1: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
davodyguy:

Thank God you know grin
my brother I dey tell you.
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Godhatesodomy: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
tropaz:
shocked

Sex workers are the bravest set of people living on this planet.
Abi, how do you phantom entering a stranger's closet and even sleep over. As in... I fear them pass bokoboois

Lol.... No b lie. Olosho get mind die.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by gaddafe(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Nothing like Black magic here
Python are harmless-THey can only constrict
Their Venom aint poisinous
Reminds me of That year in Anambra
I can only take them serious when they start keeping
Saw scaled Viper
King Cobra
Black Mamba

After my experience with black mamba, I think its the most dangerous snake in the world. It runs faster than a car, the snake is demonic
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Omihanifa: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ashawo bad juju are 5&6
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
landforeast:
Ok
Okada Stop me here oh
Let me enter mama Ada Bar and chill with two bottles of hero and two plates of Nkwobi

This one must reach promise Land

Oh It is already on the he promise Land
Lala never fails
Nairaland and Snake Story is like 5 and 6

Mama ada saw the size of the snake and closed her shop. She no go open shop again till 2023. Lala's wife is brave enough to open shop,so check her out

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
ebullient19:
I don't get it
lolz.
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
When the snake harm her, she will start saying is village people, whereas it will be her own fault.
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by davodyguy: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
EzendiEgo1:
my brother I dey tell you.
You're right though.

Black race has issues
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Olaolex: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lala on it. Weldone sir
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin

I didn’t need to read the sorry. The topic alone is shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
What kinda Rubbish is this? angry
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by tecincorporated: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by NWABUKA007(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
if you still service prostitutes click like
if you don't click share Oya leggo
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by tunjiajayi: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
EzendiEgo1:

Speak for yourself and your kind.
Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by therajah: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
tropaz:
shocked

Sex workers are the bravest set of people living on this planet.
Abi, how do you phantom entering a stranger's closet and even sleep over. As in... I fear them pass bokoboois
Both the sex workers and their clients are the bravest. How do you accommodate a complete stranger and allow her to sleep over in ur house? Or how do u explain d guys that must have been sleeping with this 'snake owner sex worker'?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
lmfao. You don kukuma yab yourself before anybody get the chance.
EzendiEgo1:

Re: Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) by Orissodiq: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maybe next time the post will be as follow. "Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju lala To Court (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland" we will switch every snake name to lala. Lala u don enter nairaland dictionary ooooo... Click like if u support
GindoX:

Why are you always mention Lalasticlala when snake issue enter NL. Is that name associated with snake or the name family snake or Snake family the name? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.