Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,837 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? (1034 Views)

How To Use Google Alerts To Track Your Favorite Topics On The Web / How To Use Google Search Console To Improve seo / Is It Advisable To Use Google Adsense Android App?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? by ebaze: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Webmasters please i need valid answers urgently, thank you.
Re: Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? by ebaze: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Webmasters please i need valid answers urgently, thank you
Re: Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? by Sanchez01: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
ebaze:
Webmasters please i need valid answers urgently, thank you.
Yes, you can. However, note that mediavine is a GCP, like Ezoic, meaning they get ads served from Google. However, they have access to several ad exchanges which means you have better options.
Re: Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? by ebaze: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
do they accept Nigerian traffic?
Re: Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? by Sanchez01: 12:59am On Dec 11, 2019
They accept all traffic, so long it doesn't violate AdSense policy. There are some CGPs that do not accept Nigerians though. However, note that mediavine's requirement is 25k session and not page views as others request.
Re: Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? by henryobinna(m): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
They accept all traffic, so long it doesn't violate AdSense policy. There are some CGPs that do not accept Nigerians though. However, note that mediavine's requirement is 25k session and not page views as others request.
Actually they don't accept all traffic. They'll only tell you this when you have a chat with their support or apply and they decide to give you a reason why you weren't approved.

Out of the 25k session a month, they require that 50% be from the US. If you don't meet this requirement, hardly will they accept your site.

I had over 130k sessions when I applied buy majority of my traffic was Nigerian and US(less than 50%)as a result wasn't approved.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Google Adsense With Mediavine In My Website At The Same Time? by ebaze: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Thanks a great deal for this awesome responses.

(1) (Reply)

How To Integrate Paystack Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP and Mysql / Dont Know Which Area Of I.t To Be On?i'm Confused: Experts Give Advice Here / Making Online Forms User-friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.