Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes (43046 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by espn(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
You are sorry because you are no more in power

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Bizibi(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Too late.....he will not still learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Femijohn198: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
basket mouth,now in sephia pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Festus1010: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
All this apology nah 2 cajole them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by dalongjnr: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmm... After using urself to terrorist ur members while in power, now u come to apologize for the pain inflicted on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by AreaFada2: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
It takes a man to sorry.
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by healthserve(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Only strong men are apologetics. What a very strong courageous man
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Confirmedzombie: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
After Igbos have led to your downfall. My brother you can never rise again.

The only solution is for you Fayose to tell Nigerians that Igbos are Terorists and Nnamdi kanu is a scammer.

Useless Igbos criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by ocheezie: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Barthley:
Okay let me show you guys the apology letter he sent to PDP
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by arodavoo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fayose, go and find somewhere to sit. You Don expire

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by ekestic1976(f): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Boringdraw1:
Peter the rock, my mentor

Fayose is your mentor? Well, you have surely fallen into good hands undecided undecided undecided sad grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Adams12345: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Words of a leader, good move mr, fayose
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
In surprised that most of u guys are falling for this guy's tactic. Y'all still dunno who Fayose truly is. Fayose is a man dat would do anything to get what he wants. Even if it is to lick Buhari's ass. I know him, no be today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Commentor: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
They are always humble out of power.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by semyman: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nuisance
Where are the pictures of a dying Buhari you promised us
Orzuor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by kenyguy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok, hope they will forgive you. But what about those that lost their life due to the unnecessary crisis?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
He has now realize his mistakes.
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Starboytwo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:
I really have nothing to add here as politics is not my strongest suit. However I want to give a shout out to MTN dev crew for allowing me test drive their 5G internet. This thing is so fast, I fear it may cause cancer but nonetheless, I'm enjoying it.
I have been hearing a lot about 5g and cancer Lately

Pls educate me, what's the connection there?
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Indispensable85(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
I can't believe fayose can be this quiet.
He was in the media every day those days.

1 Like

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Hoodgod(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/fayose-to-pdp-members-i-am-sorry-for-my-mistakes/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7506117298
eat your shame,dine in your power of lossing,feed from your apology of no regret..#shutup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by ZooOga: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Expired Immunity is a beautiful thing.

Oga went from arrogant super mouth and vainglorious chest beater to remorseful mouse.

Will we see part 2 of the please don't handcuff me drama? wink

Kalu Begs Prison Warders Not To Handcuff Him In Public

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by adekolaelect(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
There is no more ponmo cutting opportunity again sorry I will call Saudi to employ you to his Abattoir bcs you are good in ponmon cutting! grin grin grin .Nonsensestical !!!!!!!;! It is easy for Kanu to come to nigeria to get Biafra than for PDP to regain power both states and federal level in Nigeria .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by AMUNSI23(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Obiano is your turn to Apologize to APGA.for destoying it
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Jabioro: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:
I really have nothing to add here as politics is not my strongest suit. However I want to give a shout out to MTN dev crew for allowing me test drive their 5G internet. This thing is so fast, I fear it may cause cancer but nonetheless, I'm enjoying it.
Where was location..and how did you get connected to 5G network..
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by zoedew: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
So long as you do not know who you are responsible to your apologies will be to the wrong audience when you finally come round to see how irresponsible you were!
The desperation to have something to share is so heightened he made a disaster of a job concealing it when he said -“there is nothing to share in failure”. When will the focus be on service and not sharing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by zoedew: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
NOC1:
Good morning, facing reality is sometimes good.
Humility served in winter is the worst meal a human can eat.
Nature brought him down his knees, fake friends have deserted, real friends who where never allowed to come closer are now his ears, they are now whispering to him like gods of the woods.

Those who shouted Oshoko don’t listen to them, Oshoko you can do it, they are irrelevant, ingrates and opportunist have all absconded, they have realigned before he turned back, they will be a stop valve in his way, and he won’t flow with pressure.

Let them forgive him.

When last did he eat Amala on the streets of Ekiti? Now is the right time to do those things, but he is no where to be found.

He did not eat Amala on the streets or cut Ponmo in the market place out of love for the people else that would have continued after he ceased being Governor! Known it is to the discerning that it was all gimmickry designed to lead the people by the nose - and, boy, did he! Don’t you get it still!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by zoedew: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The words of a true leader!!!

It doesn't matter how many times you fall, never give up, get up and keep moving!!!

Better to stop moving in the wrong direction and move in the direction that leads to someplace meaningful! Not a few who value integrity and a good name will avoid being seen in a picture with him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by zoedew: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Indispensable85:
I can't believe fayose can be this quiet.
He was in the media every day those days.

On the bill of EKSG! It can be costly to be the News!
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Susu888(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
cheesy Hunger don knack am small something his brain don reset as he is now looking for money to chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Lock Down: Wike Reverses Position On Church Attendance For Easter / Wike Campaigns For Makinde, Says Relationship With APC Has Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.