Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination (3931 Views)

Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion / Galadima Set To Replace Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by IchieEzeji: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
What is Amos Adamu talking about? How does/should the nomination of Galadima border him? Did he not recently claim that he does not represent Nigeria at FIFA but is there on his own merit? So, he should not make any noise when NFF is nominating a Nigerian representative. After serving out his 3-year ban, he can still go back to FIFA on his own accord.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by mojounited(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2010
Pot, Kettle, Black.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Ficco(m): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2010
I can understand Adamu's fear. He's filled wit too much of ego and arrogance, he can't imaging himself staying 3 yrs without occupying a post. Pls, Nairalanders suggest any post or position we can give him so that he can rest and still remain relevant?
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by nateevs(m): 1:53am On Nov 27, 2010
I found him a post. He can become a moderator on the sports section of NL. Absolutely shameless bufoon who does not understand what corruption means. An elderly man who should be filled remorse for dragging in name in a mess after being caught on camera. In the UK, he will be tendering his resignation.

Shameless cretin.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Osama10(m): 2:34am On Nov 27, 2010
Have they not stolen enough, why not just shut the trap.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by roymary: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2010
Omg! I wish Amos Adamu was an Iranian; would have been fun to watch his lips threaded together. He has no iota of shame no matter how minute it is. Greedy Dunce.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by zylla(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2010
fellow NLs', Adamu's action and utterances shouldn't surprise you with the Ibrus', the Bode Georges' and co all aaround us, what do you expect?
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by PastorOla1: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2010
Amos Adamu should please stop wasting our presciuos time, He should come back Home Now!!!!!!!
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by oladuro(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2010
international thief thief !!!
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by oladuro(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2010
The guy wants to collect 800,000 dollars to build artificial stadium in Nigeria but the money should paid to his personal account. AMOS ADAMU IS NOW THE NEW ACCOUNTANT OF NFF. WHAT A SHAME.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2010
Exacerbated slowpoke
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2010
zylla:

fellow NLs', Adamu's action and utterances shouldn't surprise you with the Ibrus', the Bode Georges' and co all aaround us, what do you expect?
they are all the same jareoo. Abeg make we 4get their because we dey give dem cheap popularity
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by sley4life(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2010
He still has gut. He should be thrown inside Panti with cecilia ibru. If it was an islamic country he would have been hanged
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by jitolala(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2010
Face of a thief
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by rasputinn(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2010
Like tkb said,what a thief

This is the reason I really hate delays in the administration of justice,if this thief had been arrested by EFCC he would've been cooling his heels in kirikiri or kaduna prisons awaiting sentencing for grand larceny,soliciting for bribe and r.ap.e of NSC,NFA,NFF and CAF treasuries

I.DIO.T
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Gbosko: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2010
Yes, this is what happens when criminals that should be in jail are left roaming the streets -THEY'D START DEMANDING FOR THEIR RIGHTS!!
In countries where the rule of law is upheld by governments that have a high sense of social justice, Amos Adamu would be prosecuted for corruption and treasonable conduct. He's so corrupt that he can't even think straight any more. How disgusting!! angry angry angry
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Rastamann: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2010
This man still get mouth to talk? The guy no get shame.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Jarus(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2010
Why is it that it is now that the Media now remembers Amos Adamu is a Yoruba? Why did they suddenly begin to to tell us his other names 'Babatunde Aremu'?
I questioned Daily Trust columnist, Ish'aq Modibbo Kawu on this a while. He is a Yoruba guy from Osun, but born and raised in Kebbi, so claims Kebbi. But I hate when Nigerians play politics with tribe. But it is not their fault, rather than blame Adamu only, people have begun blaming the entire Hausa/Fulani for Adamu's crime, until they were reminded Amos Adamu is a Yoruba man.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Myself2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^^^
Off topic,Jarus could you please open another thread to drive home your point?what you posted above bears no significance to the thread topic
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Jarus(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2010
^
See
Babatunde Aremu must have gone totally insane. He still has the guts to speak. If an Asian man were in his shoes, he would have committed suicide

From one cattle rearer to another. No wonder Nigerian football is going nowhere.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by marcus1234: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2010
Nls pls lets 4get abt dis shameless thief. He is just fortunate he is not in efcc's hook
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by pheminet(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2010
menn guys this man is a big disgrace to our federation, even our generation to come, what else do u want, a whole big man like u adamu, u want to eat the whole world alone and u even have to say u want to reapeal or think we re a fool, anytime i see u in uk i will arrange for your arrest secretly ole, barawo, jagunda, olose our innocent name will judge u and your entirely family, poeple like adamu watch out coz we youth are coming for you soon,
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Aluka3588: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2010
Amos Adamu is shameless. Watz he appealin for? Is claiming to b innocent? Why shld be suspend @ all by FIFA wen they argued dt he was duly cleared of 3 charges against him. They know demselves and i believe they play d same foul game n FIFA and NFF. Is he too ignorant to knw dt NFF is tired of him. He has tried 4 9ja and we have done our best 4 him to. He has made fortune from football, in every foul means and crooked way available @ his disposal. Described as d wealthiest civil servant in 9ja.

He tnks dt changing NFA 2 NFF makes it his personal property. Why is worried. It is NFF and 9jans dt shld've worried cos our absence in FIFA 4 3yrs running. He shld use dt 3yrs 2 prepare himself 4 his final calln wt d creator. I'm nt judging him but d evil he perpetrated were uncountable.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by yunafa(f): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2010
i would recommend the post of UMPIRE for him at nairaland since he cannot imagine being without a position for 3 years, but when the entire nairaland website vanishes don't call me!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by Jencejyde(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2010
mojounited:

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Just what i tot.
Re: Adamu Blasts Nff Over Galadima's Nomination by bignaija(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2010
no share of the national cake for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

CONFIRMED: Alexis Sanchez To Man United Is A Done Deal / Get VIP Betiing App Here / FIFA Loses Faith In Nigeria (Under 17 World Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.