Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film (782 Views)

Disney Will Release Its First Nigerian Animated film / My First Animated Film / Who Remember This Animated Movies Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by naijacartoon: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Here is my new animated film that will entertain you in a comical way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X2mSunK-Vg
Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by chival(f): 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
There is room for improvement but it's not bad. I like the audio effects. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
as a vfx artist,I know how difficult this can be. But I don't quite get the message.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by naijacartoon: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
chival:
There is room for improvement but it's not bad. I like the audio effects. Kudos.
i appreciate your time and will look to better improvement

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by naijacartoon: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
CHESTER48:
as a vfx artist,I know how difficult this can be. But I don't quite get the message.

That means i did not communicate the message in the animation, will revisit the storyboard and improved in subsequent work, Thanks and i appreciate your time
Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by bmdmixer: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
gonna b blunt this isnt good aat all
and u even talking bout calling u for advertisement dude learn d art well or u go just loose client d story is just bad camera movement is bad size if mosquitoe haba nah giant?

why was it wearing blind fold just to fly and hit something abi.

u already learning d keys and all spend more time on it

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by naijacartoon: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2019
bmdmixer:
gonna b blunt this isnt good aat all
and u even talking bout calling u for advertisement dude learn d art well or u go just loose client d story is just bad camera movement is bad size if mosquitoe haba nah giant?

why was it wearing blind fold just to fly and hit something abi.

u already learning d keys and all spend more time on it
thanks for your opinion and time, are you an animator? could you share your work let me learn from you too. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by odimbannamdi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
OP, how long did it take you to come up with these animations?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by naijacartoon: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2020
That's pretty kinda old work but it took me roughly one month and was a kinda switch animation from Moho 12 to my newly found love Adobe After Effects 2017.

But time flies, and am happy with the criticism I received which made me took a course in camera work for animation based on feedback.

Have now added 3d to my work flow, not Blender, not cinema 4d, not Lightwave not Modo... Not.. But autodesk maya.

After learning from industry experts and currently undergoing post mentoring, am cleared why Maya is the king and how it seems complex for beginners to grasp and am planning to make a special thread for autodesk 3d maya for prospective 3d animators soon but you know what, that is too much of information but that is how I reward people who have interest in learning and a way of saying thank you to the NL community

See you at the top
Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by odimbannamdi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
naijacartoon:
That's pretty kinda old work but it took me roughly one month and was a kinda switch animation from Moho 12 to my newly found love Adobe After Effects 2017.

But time flies, and am happy with the criticism I received which made me took a course in camera work for animation based on feedback.

Have now added 3d to my work flow, not Blender, not cinema 4d, not Lightwave not Modo... Not.. But autodesk maya.

After learning from industry experts and currently undergoing post mentoring, am cleared why Maya is the king and how it seems complex for beginners to grasp and am planning to make a special thread for autodesk 3d maya for prospective 3d animators soon but you know what, that is too much of information but that is how I reward people who have interest in learning and a way of saying thank you to the NL community

See you at the top

Thanks for these expositions, sir.

In April, when this lock-down began, i self-taught myself on Graphics. i decided to focus on Motion Graphics as i noticed not many people are into it. I began by learning how to use Adobe Illustrator up to proficiency levels, then i learnt White Board Animation and Kinetic Typography.

I now want to step up to 2d animations, before going 3d by maybe next year. Can you recommend a good software with which to learn 2d animations?

I am considering Blender mainly because it is free, plus there are lots of tutorials on it on Youtube. But then Adobe Animate appeals to me because i am quite comfortable with the Adobe interface. Toon Boom Harmony too, i heard, makes a lot of sense and offers a lot of advanced options.

Kindly advise, please.

Thanks
Re: What Is Your Opinion About This Animated Film by naijacartoon: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for these expositions, sir.

In April, when this lock-down began, i self-taught myself on Graphics. i decided to focus on Motion Graphics as i noticed not many people are into it. I began by learning how to use Adobe Illustrator up to proficiency levels, then i learnt White Board Animation and Kinetic Typography.

I now want to step up to 2d animations, before going 3d by maybe next year. Can you recommend a good software with which to learn 2d animations?

I am considering Blender mainly because it is free, plus there are lots of tutorials on it on Youtube. But then Adobe Animate appeals to me because i am quite comfortable with the Adobe interface. Toon Boom Harmony too, i heard, makes a lot of sense and offers a lot of advanced options.

Kindly advise, please.

Thanks
When I saw your mentions and request, I wanted to do the official way of how I respond to people who need help like this, a kind of consultation by just asking them to place a call or whatsapp me via my signature contact and I give a specific response via email or audio message and follow up and of course, my first consultation response is usually free so you have nothing to be afraid of but I decided to be generous to the NL community.
First, Great job you have started already and you are just those who see blessings in disguise as brought to us by COVID-19 and I keep on saying to people, what will you remember the COVID-19 period for apart from the lockdown, social distancing, hand washing and other terminologies that became part of our daily vocabulary?
Three months into the period and who knows how long it will last before the restrictions are finally lifted and life returns to normal, three months should have aim one a headstart to skill acquisition especially in ICT, well will not go further on that, maybe for now!
I just decided to start with that opener cause I do not know who else is or will be reading this thread at this point in time that thinks all is well without a skill except if you are already made or made for but truly, how many of us are ready-made or made for?
To give a personal and honest response to your questions from my professional experience, the bitter truth is, there is no best and nothing like best in reality, best is just a market and sales pitch word, the right word there is popular, so what is the popular software and the answer is simple by market share. The more you use a tool, the more you become good at it, it is not that the tool is best but the user.
when it comes to animation, what do you aim for, see the end first, most newbies that I teach from experience just want to learn animation with no purpose, no direction and when ask why do you want to learn animation, their respond is a chorus answer-to do cartoons.
To this type of people any software can go.
Another scenario, sir please am a secondary school leaver, I know the basics of computer and I really love cartoons, take a look at this cartoon video that I downloaded, I wish I could one day create similar things like this and need your help.
People like this, about 25% of those that I teach have for sight and need software that can be integrated with studios, they are not just enthusiastic animators or hobbyist so I look at the video first, give them orientation and tell them OK, for industry go for toonboom, animate or after effect and even if you want to go freelancing internationally, you will get hired because you are using the industry tools.
Maya is what you need for 3d, if you want 3d motion graphics then Cinema 4d is your best bet, infact adobe of after effect is in love with Maxon of c4d no wonder a lite version of it is bundled with every latest release of after effects.
when it comes to 3d, don't be confuse with the many software videos of blender, they are just a community seeking more attention for studio deployment but ends more with hobbyist, videos are just to let you know how the software work and not necessary an endorsement, in fact, no studio has openly stick with Blender, despite is free but the beef is still that Blender as a 3d software is free, light in size and can do everything like anything is just good for some folks with no open love by studios, again, you see why you have to see the end before you do anything not just animation but life generally including going to school, precisely university in this part of the planet, I will speak no further on that aspect of education.
Education, this time around online, well get a visa or Master card, goto udemy, skillshare, Linda buy a course and follow up or buy a subscription and follow up there is more wisdom in 180 degree learning from those guys than a 360 degree learning from YouTube that aims at selling their goods and services. YouTube should only be use for a particular topic research that you want more information on, I call it control filter research learning and of course, if you can pay people who will teach you not necessarily me, then do that, everything should not be free, I sounded harsh - Sorry!
Alright, so that is it, as a disclaimer, the information posted here is not a buy - for - sale offer, non sponsored by any software vendors and posted as it is for informational and educational purposes, the author will not be liable for any consequences of choice as a result of using this publication and you are free to quote and credit the author in accordance to free use policy.
Thanks.
See you at the top
Anietie Akpan

(1) (Reply)

The Witcher Is Netflix’s Most-watched First Season Show Ever / PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind / Mom And Daughter Teach Novice Son How To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.