Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Help!!! Very Urgent. Remote Desktop Services Via Juniper 5gts Router. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! Very Urgent. Remote Desktop Services Via Juniper 5gts Router. (721 Views)

Why You Need Azure Remote Desktop? / Please Help,my Mifi Zte Mf920vs Router Won't Power On / Please Help! Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Very Urgent. Remote Desktop Services Via Juniper 5gts Router. by godfrey01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hello network engineers in the house. Please urgently need your help on how to make thin client devices communicate with windows server via juniper netscreen 5gts router. This is exactly what I am trying to achieve. I have four thin client devices, a laptop running windows server 2012, and a router. On the laptop I was able to test run only one of the thin client by linking it with Ethernet cable for remote desktop services. The thin client work. The laptop has only one ethernet port and as such can only accept one thin client. So I got a juniper netscreen 5GTs router. The challenge i am having now is how can I configure the router to the laptop that has the server so that when any of the thin client is connected to the router, and the IP address of the server is typed on the host, the router should link the thin client to the server. Have been trying for days now, still not getting it right. I have even reset the router still no way. Please anyone who is really good in networking here should help me out.
Pic one is the router pic two is what I am trying to achieve but the hub is absent. So I want all devices linked to the router..

Re: Help!!! Very Urgent. Remote Desktop Services Via Juniper 5gts Router. by godfrey01(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2019
61 views no single reply on this topic. If na love, crime, politics, you will see all the nairaland warriors with their power. I believe even those that claim to be tech guys jumped this post. Solved my problem myself after much critical thinking. Didn't use the juniper router again. Switch did what I need, and I was able to link 5 thin clients to one laptop. All working perfectly. And all the thin client worked independently on their own,
Re: Help!!! Very Urgent. Remote Desktop Services Via Juniper 5gts Router. by Dagelv: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Glad you have it solved, case you wanted probably should even come with instruction which come to the router itself anyway. See my post with that matter or not ? I do not clearly see it lately for many reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s, 64gb Internal Storage Very Clean / Microsoft Word Shortcut Keys And Their Functions - Dtech Computer School / How To Setup An Z3X Pro Box Dongle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.