Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Man Pulls Giant 32ft Tapeworm Out Of His Anus- - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Pulls Giant 32ft Tapeworm Out Of His Anus- (607 Views)

Man Pulls 17ft Long 'Alien' Tapeworm From His Bum After Stomach Pains (Graphic) / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pulls Giant 32ft Tapeworm Out Of His Anus- by mumumugu(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is the disgusting 32ft-long tapeworm a horrified man pulled out of his backside while using the toilet.
Kritsada Ratprachoom, 44, felt something "sticking out of his bottom" yesterday and soon yanked the live parasite free.
The repulsed father, from Udon Thani in north eastern Thailand, described its texture as sticky and stretchy.
"I felt like I wasn't finished defecating, like something was left.
"Turns out there was something sticking out of my bottom," the freelance photographer said.
Pictures show the long tapeworm wriggled up on the toilet.
Kritsada took the snaps and then flushed the slithering parasite down the loo.
He added: "I had just finished dropping my child off at school and ran some errands when I had to go for a number two.
"I got up to see what it was [wriggling in his stomach]."
He said the worm, which he estimated to be 32ft long, slithered on the cistern.

daily star.co.uk
Re: Man Pulls Giant 32ft Tapeworm Out Of His Anus- by greatmarshall(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Pulls Giant 32ft Tapeworm Out Of His Anus- by dawnomike(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Yulk!!! angry
Re: Man Pulls Giant 32ft Tapeworm Out Of His Anus- by mumumugu(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2019
pishure

(1) (Reply)

Ishop Worldwide Nigeria | Delivery Rates From UK & USA To Nigeria / . / If U Are Very Intelligent You Will Have This Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.