Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria (529 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Affordable Hip Joint Surgery In India With 98% Success Rates / FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria by Niwdog(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
I did like to know how many months one had to stay on bed after the surgery and which hospital is the best in Nigeria
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria by hinere(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
You don't need to go for surgery....try Phytoscience Double Stem Cell Therapy. You will be cured.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria by Niwdog(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
hinere:
You don't need to go for surgery....try Phytoscience Double Stem Cell Therapy. You will be cured.
is that a drugs or form of exercise
Pls put more light
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria by hinere(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Niwdog:
is that a drugs or form of exercise
Pls put more light

Its neither a drug nor a form of exercise. It's STEM CELLS. Its a regenerative therapy. Its Plant Stem Cell Technology. You take them and they go to the body to regenerate the dead cells in the affected organs of the body. Every Sickness is as a result of dead cells in our organs and body but when the cells of those organs are rejuvenated, the organs become healed and sickness is history. They are mother cells that take the form of cells of the body. They repair damaged cells, transform in to cells and also Renew and replenish cells of the body thereby healing every part of the body and organs. It cures over 200 chronic diseases even Sickle Cell Anaemia. So many people with different health challenge have used Stem Cells and they have all been cured.
Kindly go through my topics, you will see my posts on Double Stem Cells. You can even watch peoples testimonials on them.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria by Niwdog(m): 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
hinere:

Its neither a drug nor a form of exercise. It's STEM CELLS. Its a regenerative therapy. Its Plant Stem Cell Technology. You take them and they go to the body to regenerate the dead cells in the affected organs of the body. Every Sickness is as a result of dead cells in our organs and body but when the cells of those organs are rejuvenated, the organs become healed and sickness is history. They are mother cells that take the form of cells of the body. They repair damaged cells, transform in to cells and also Renew and replenish cells of the body thereby healing every part of the body and organs. It cures over 200 chronic diseases even Sickle Cell Anaemia. So many people with different health challenge have used Stem Cells and they have all been cured.
Kindly go through my topics, you will see my posts on Double Stem Cells. You can even watch peoples testimonials on them.
ok sir
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria by bfsumastore: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
The cost to undergo joint surgery (osteochondritis) in Nigeria, is between N1.5 – N2 million naira. But I learned that Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi reportedly charge around N60,000.

Osteochondrosis commonly caused by disruption of blood flow to the joints, is a family of disorders that affect bone growth in both children and adults. It may cause severe pain and disability - and is usually characterized by symptoms such as: swelling, tenderness, joint popping, joint locking, joint weakness, joint stiffness (an inability to fully straighten the affected limb). Is the patient showing those symptoms? What part of the body is affected?

Although I wouldn't advise surgical operative treatment (exception of in rare cases of osteochondritis dissecans, whereby surgery may be necessary to remove problematic bone fragments.) which is indicated mainly to provide lesion stability, physeal closure, and the clinical symptoms; as a number of non-operative treatments for osteochondrosis are available for instance:

1. Resting the area of the body where there’s pain.
2. Sometimes, you can use a brace or a cast, and crutches too,
3. For some types of osteochondrosis, exercises and stretches can help strengthen the muscles and tendons around the affected joint.

The goal of non-operative treatment is to decrease the load across your joint. This means that you will have to avoid activities like running and
jumping (if it’s your knee or ankle) or gymnastics and throwing (if it is your elbow). This treatment can take several weeks, months, sometimes
even a year or more. But you can be certain that by taking the extra load off the joint, the blood flow can sometimes be restored.

I have successfully handled some cases with remarkably lasting results using a combination of the following pharmaceutical grade natural products:

ArthroXtra Tablets is a natural bone & cartilage supplement combining glucosamine and chondroitin for more motion.
Glucosamine is an amino acid mainly found in joints and connective tissues, which has showed anti-inflammatory properties and even appeared to help cartilage regeneration. Chondroitin is a major component of cartilage that helps maintain water inside joint and improve the nourish absorption of joint.

NMN 4500mg Capsule consists of high NMN to boost your body NAD+ level and maintain a healthy mitochondrial function, while replenishing NAD+ which helps in keeping the cartilages from aging and fast healing from injuries, and

GluzoJoint-F Glucosamine Capsules helps to maintain healthy Joints, improve cartilage metabolism in joint and inhibit joint degeneration process. It further improve flexibility and relive from joint pain. Glucosamine, an amino acid mainly exist in joints and connective tissues is the important component of fluid inside joint and important raw material for synthesis physical substances in body. For decades, the glucosamine has been used for joint health. With high purity and innovative technology, BF Suma GluzoJoint-F Capsules is safer and more professionally recommended.

All of the 3 products can be purchased locally in Nigeria on the following website links:
https://www.bfsumastore.com/product/nmn/
https://www.bfsumastore.com/product/arthroxtra-tablets/
https://www.bfsumastore.com/product/gluzojoint-f-capsules/
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Undergo Joint Surgery (osteochondritis) In Nigeria by Laird(m): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Oga go and see your orthopaedic surgeon with your x-ray results for proper expert advice

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Immune System With this Natural Supplement.... Contact us Now / Hilarious � Trump Nopes Out Of Press Conference / Why South Africa Test 40,000 People A Day But Nigeria Just 500 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.