Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. (684 Views)

Hi! I'm Chima, Wanna Get To Know Each Other? / Single? Need Love? Join Our Matchmaking Free Group� / I need love and i want to be happy again..i want show my EX dats cheated on me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by Rachael30: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hello nairalanders, a guy I have being seeing for a year now broke my heart.
He told me he and the other lady is seeing wants to give their relationship a chance but says he still wants me but I don't believe it.
He kept consoling me for hours after I pressurized him to tell me wat was the problem .
Now this guy has been communicating with me on daily basis even wen he knows am not happy with him.
Am really loosing it, this was a guy that asked me out for a long time before I obliged.
Giving people chance to love isn't worth it anymore, just wanna get married, am fed up

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by comradewanle(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sorry abt that. Just take your time cos jumping into marriage can be disastrous.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
A marriage without love will ultimately end in divorce.

You will find your own man in due season. To be honest, marriage is overrated in our society; a lot of married folks are unhappy. Keep yourself preoccupied in the meantime and look up to God alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Rachael30:
He told me he and the other lady is seeing wants to give their relationship a chance but says he still wants me but I don't believe it.
He kept consoling me for hours after I pressurized him to tell me wat was the problem .
Now this guy has been communicating with me on daily basis even wen he knows am not happy with him.
Am really loosing it, this was a guy that asked me out for a long time before I obliged.
Giving people chance to love isn't worth it anymore, just wanna get married, am fed up
he wants to be dating both of you ni! Let him go and look forward to seeing someone else while you preoccupy yourself with meaningful and productive activities.
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by Rachael30: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
eduman365:
A marriage without love will ultimately end in divorce.

You will find your own man in due season. To be honest, marriage is overrated in our society; a lot of married folks are unhappy. Keep yourself preoccupied in the meantime and look up to God alone.
Alright
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by Dindook: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello, Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, the saint, rude and saucy type, always waiting for someone to chat u up first before u can chat or the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our precious time. I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897.. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. Those looking for runs, pls stay off too. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by Bighead9: 6:13am On Dec 14, 2019
Rachael30:

Check Ur mail
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by donkelvin10(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by HawksDude(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Look for a friend, not love, and everything will fall in place.

Be a good friend too. Else, whatever marriage you find yourself in will be a bigger hell.
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by divineappo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dindook:
Hello, Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc and B.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..pls if you are the boring type, unable to chat type, unable to bring up good conversation, the saint, rude and saucy type, always waiting for someone to chat u up first before u can chat or the one that doesn't know what she want, pls don't message me, let's not waste our precious time. I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244... Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. Those looking for runs, pls stay off too. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady
copy and paste

are u a robot??
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by vikithor(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
learn how to drive very well see our signature below
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by sdavirus: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
What you need is a friend. Getting married will make your husband and then yourself miserable. If you need a friend to talk to... I'm here.... Sometimes.
Re: I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. by efewizey(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Rachael30:
same here. Contact me 09064027435

(1) (Reply)

Face Behind Ckc / Interested / I Need Pretty Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.