Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Hi! I'm Chima, Wanna Get To Know Each Other? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi! I'm Chima, Wanna Get To Know Each Other? (338 Views)

I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends / Hi!! I'm New Here / I Don't Need Love Anymore, Just Wanna Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi! I'm Chima, Wanna Get To Know Each Other? by Hotchillz: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Would really love to meet new people and probably get to hang out more often because I'm terrible at it lol.

I'm a 27 year old guy, tall, light skinned, friendly, I can be a vibe, smart, I can hold a conversation, I'm a tad bit manipulative wink but in a good way lol. I'm in between jobs because of how amazing our economy is.

I would love to have a girlfriend but that's not gonna happen right now obviously (broke boys have no business dating lol) but sometime soon definitely.

Would love to meet an intelligent lady, friendly, social, beautiful who doesn't mind being friends and getting to know each other with the view of a relationship, a blissful friendship or over all growth.

If this is you and this is what you're about...drop your number below and I'll hit you up.

One more thing. A WOMAN, no dudes please grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm Chima, Wanna Get To Know Each Other? by Jeon(f): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hotchillz:
Would really love to meet new people and probably get to hang out more often because I'm terrible at it lol.

I'm a 27 year old guy, tall, light skinned, friendly, I can be a vibe, smart, I can hold a conversation, I'm a tad bit manipulative wink but in a good way lol. I'm in between jobs because of how amazing our economy is.

I would love to have a girlfriend but that's not gonna happen right now obviously (broke boys have no business dating lol) but sometime soon definitely.

Would love to meet an intelligent lady, friendly, social, beautiful who doesn't mind being friends and getting to know each other with the view of a relationship, a blissful friendship or over all growth.

If this is you and this is what you're about...drop your number below and I'll hit you up.

One more thing. A WOMAN, no dudes please grin grin grin grin

Nice joke

1 Like

Re: Hi! I'm Chima, Wanna Get To Know Each Other? by Hotchillz: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Is it? Where's the joke tho?

Jeon:

Nice joke

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Single Mother Of One / Seeking For My Best Half. / When The Right Babe Is Scarce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.