Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State (45373 Views)

‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by opabukun(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2010
3 gone, 2 to go
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Abuse: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
Arrangeeeeeeeeee judgment!!!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by abdulstech: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2010
check saharareporters.com
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by seanet02: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
Abuse:

Arrangeeeeeeeeee judgment!!!
First class stupidity

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Bishop(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2010
Saharareporters
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Cleanman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
AND WHO SAID OYINLOLA IS GOING TO WALK AWAY FREE!, The guy has to vomit all the money he embezzled while in office, aregbe should hunt him down wit dat bloody ever pretending mama deputy of his!.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Muza(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2010
i doff my hat for the judges, we cudnt hav gotten it witout u,thank you.

Rig2011ElectionsAnduDie
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
confirmed
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by elfayad: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
that is just beginning.pdp will fail insha allah
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by elfayad: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
HE WHO LAUGH LAST,LAUGH BEST, HA HAA HAAA
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
UNPP will win the next Presidential election. Don't ask me how I know?
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by SweetT1: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
Im glad Oyinlola or whatever his name is is gone but i'm not too thrilled. What kind of Democracy is this? A man has less than 6 months to the end of his term and the court sacked him and installed a new governor. How long will the new Gov, serve? Will there be any elections in the next 4 years? Will Oyinlola be charged for fraud? Or does he get away with stealing people's mandate for 4 years? This kind of Democracy gets Nigeria nowhere. The court should have done its job from day 1 and declare a new election. IT'S NOT A HAPPY DAY, ITS A SAD AND ANOTHER CONFUSED DAY IN NIGERIA.I wonder how the new one will govern too, is he gonna rule with a fear of the people or be above of the people?
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Coolabbie: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2010
By dis tym next year d feedeefee will be history in d south-west.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by sheriffman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
The Judiciary should be hailed for this judgment but then they need to fast track the pace @ which major cases are decided especially when it comes to election tribunals and cases.But some of us saw it coming after the landmark judgment in Ekiti some few weeks back.I just hope he does well and serves his people well.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by jonnex: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2010
this will add another credit to gel profile.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by abiodunade(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
Today is another important day in the journey of democracy in Nigeria. I also like the courage and tenacity of Aregbesola for fighting this battle to a logical conclusion, this goes to show that if we Nigerians can persevere and always advocate for our rights, then all the useless politicians that has taken us for granted will know that CHANGE is COMING TO NIGERIA. Gov. Aregbesola should emulate the good works of Gov. Fashola of Lagos State, so that the people that are rejoicing today will not regrets later. Congratulations, I wish you good health and wisdom as you pilot the affairs of the state. Up Action Congress of Nigeria !
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by jmaine: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
Muza:

i doff my hat for the judges, we cudnt hav gotten it witout u,thank you.

Rig2011ElectionsAnduDie

You sef don enter settings. After dem don chop money, turning the blind eye up to the eleventh hour, you still call that Good. Wonder what kind of Justice system we run. when the judges could be influenced as to when to dispense Justice

otokx:

This is so beautiful; I'm so elated but please let the ACN politicians deliver o.

Na wetin being cause the power shift to PDP cos they just believe mentioning AWO will bring people to their feet and even though they had no economic blue print. Maybe now they will be mentioning Tinubu in the years to come just to gain votes what a myopic way of campaigning and winning votes in the southwest. How we go take progress with just Mentioning AWO to win votes. Make the guy just perform to keep those bad guyz out for a while.

honeric01:

All these are the handiwork of OBJ,  Wicked man holding the whole country to ransom.  angry

What about Tinubu holding the whole Lagos state to ransome as most of the major contracts in the states are won by his proxy or else yawa go shele. Go ask fashola for daring to tell him to reason. The guy bin wan replace am if to say him no give himself brain say the guy don work and removing him could spell doom to the honey pot of the ACN.

opabukun:

3 gone, 2 to go

Yeah especially that Akala. no fit wait.

Guess in all Tinubu will like to consolidate his power in his original home town, even the popularity of ACN will sure skyrocket in Iragbiji the true birthplace and origin of the metamorphosizing southwest political Emperor Senator Bola Tinubu

Sweet T:

Im glad Oyinlola or whatever his name is is gone but i'm not too thrilled. What kind of Democracy is this? A man has less than 6 months to the end of his term and the court sacked him and installed a new governor. How long will the new Gov,  serve? Will there be any elections in the next 4 years? Will Oyinlola be charged for fraud? Or does he get away with stealing people's mandate for 4 years? This kind of Democracy gets Nigeria nowhere. The court should have done its job from day 1 and declare a new election. IT'S NOT A HAPPY DAY, ITS A SAD AND ANOTHER CONFUSED DAY IN NIGERIA.I wonder how the new one will govern too, is he gonna rule with a fear of the people or be above of the people?

You Just summed it all.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by PastorOla1: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
Thank God Iyiola Omisore will NEVER be our Governor in Osun. This is the doing of THE LORD!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by bababuff(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by jmaine: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
Pastor Ola:

Thank God Iyiola Omisore will NEVER be our Governor in Osun. This is the doing of THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

Guess with the defected JOMOKOL on the ACN  machine, Iyiola Omisiore go sweat die as those two are Titans any day when it comes to politicking in the state. Wondering whether this Judgment will stop Olagunsoye Oyinlola from attaining his project of becoming a senator. if he doesn't win then i can say yes the people got tired of him. But if he wins then i will be convinced that this play act we are seeing is just another master game plan from the Umbrella men again. Till then, i go dey observe things before i shout hurray
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by 9ijaMan: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
Congrats to the people of Osun state and Nigerians at large.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by misterh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2010
this is the beginning of a good epa for the people of osun state.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by worldman2: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
i was expecting it for long time now oyinlola is a wrong fellow thank God for osun state people
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by AkoEja: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
The bee (Oyin) has been stinging the people of osun state for so long. At least for some time, we will have a human being as governor of that state.
I hope Aregbesola has learn a lot in Lagos state
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Gbawe: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
worldman2:

i was expecting it for long time now oyinlola is a wrong fellow thank God for osun state people

Totally !!! This was the same thug recorded on tape at a PDP meeting bragging about how he will supply weapons and thugs the PDP can deploy to rob the Ekiti people of their electoral mandate so that another PDP usurper can wrongfully occupy another State house illegally. Once again , I say shame on OBJ for leaving murderous thugs in charge everywhere in the SW region.  The man, regardless of what his supporters say , hates the SW region passionately . He has never forgotten our rejection of him in 1999. Merge that with OBJ's legendary vindictiveness and it is obvious he badly wanted to punish the SW region by decimating it with terrible leadership.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Mehiedu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
At last.well was a good fight by aregbesola,gud for democracy.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by lookmangiw(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2010
The laughing obasanjo must be sobbing alongside oyinlola right now. the press asked a simple question that demanded simple answer and his response was; I laugh I laugh I laugh I laugh I laugh, what was the cause of his laughter, stupid man, he nearly destroyed this country with his 8 years of gorrila rule.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
ACN have the best candidate for Nigerians come 2011, but Jonathan is making sense alot on facebook
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Gbawe: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
lookmangiw:

The laughing obasanjo must be sobbing alongside oyinlola right now. the press asked a simple question that demanded simple answer and his response was; I laugh I laugh I laugh I laugh I laugh, what was  the cause of his laughter, silly man, he nearly destroyed this country with his 8 years of gorrila rule.

I thought I was the only one who found OBJ's response to be highly inappropriate and almost asinine. He is a former President for god sake !!!! OBJ's response may have tickled Jonathan's fans pink,  but unbiased folks should find it ridiculous and embarrasing to Nigeria. It goes to show that OBJ is a dinosaur not conversant with modern trends . One more of his thug has now bitten the dust . Hope he is still laughing . Soon his legacy , to Yoruba people , will be one of infamy if the ACN Governors go on to perform better than the thugs he left us with.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by niktronics: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
Confirma! file! rauf na new gomina of Osun state.

www.gidinetwork..com
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by deols(f): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
The other good thing is, the PDP wont be able to rig in the southwest,
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Gbawe: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
deols:

The other good thing is, the PDP wont be able to rig in the southwest,

Indeed. The ACN Presidential candidate now has the SW region sewn up tight like a pair of Levis denim. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Militant Kingpins Arrested In Calabar While Collecting Ransom (Photos) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Things You Didn't Know About Maryam Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.