Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,367 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State (45376 Views)

‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Aregbesola Declared Winner By Election Tribunal / APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by amnestylaw(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2010
BREAKING NEWS: Fellow Nigerians, Chief Rauf Aregbesola has been declared Governor of Osun Stae by an election petition Tribunal sitting in Ibadan, Capital of Oyo state. He has been declared the legitimate winner of the 2007 Gubernatorial election inh Osun State.smiley Justcice must prevail. Am happy that at last, the man we cast our votes for in Osun state was vindicated. Gradually, we would vote out the tyrants, corrupt politicians, ballot boxex snatchers, economic saboteurs, making Nigeria a hell for their citizens. smiley
CHECK THE BELOW LINK FOR CONFIRMATION

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/breaking-news-aregbesola-declared-governor-osun-state
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by superstar1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
oyinlola's convoy just came into the state capital, live and direct
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by juman(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
Thank God. God is wonderful.
Gov Alao Akala good bye to you soon. That is sure.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by erastus75: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hey it is all about sectional politics

I dont think ACN or any other party in Nigeria shekina
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by jmaine: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2010
You Guyz shouting to the high heavens that this is victory for democracy make me  grin . Don't you see that the ruling PDP perfected their act by making sure that their Governors (Uduaghan of Delta, Segun Oni of Ekiti , and lately Olagunsoye Oyinlola all served their tenure before they allowed the complainants to have their way. Who knows what they have in store,  Whoever composed of  those Judges who took part in this fraudulent acts need be ashamed of themselves as it is still clear that the PDP do have the clout when it comes to legal wranglings. All those Judges dey payroll, Chai see Format eh !!!

COOL DK:

Confirmed. Osun state of d living spring on fire. ACN is hotter than fire, PDP be careful. Victory @ last

Why not ask this question why the sudden Knee-jerk ejection when they were all done and dusted with governing the states. The Judges think say we be mumu. Yeye people
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by HamidO1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
bolafex:

Hey guys!Lets just assume the news is true,does it really call for celebration?Why the foot dragging till now dat oyinlola is preparing to leave office?Some may see it as 'victory for democracy' but is this right?Could somebody tell me what the problem is with our judiciary?What has gone wrong with "quick dispensation of justice?May God deliver us!

I'll prefer you saying may we deliver ourselves instead. We gave ourselves to PDP to toss around as they wish. After 11 years of PDP rule, our power sector is very bad and still yet you see youths coming on NL to say GEJ under the PDP will deliver us. How is that possible when the old thieves in PDP won't even allow you decide on your own. No serious minded person willing to change things in this country will come under the platform of PDP.
We need to wake up, the momentum is on our side as an opposition, we have a presumably good and sincere INEC chairman, all we need do is mobilize people in large numbers to do away with PDP. That's the only secret to a good life in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by matarese(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2010
If na true, i suspect that these judges are pawns in a bigger picture, Hmmnn!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by deols(f): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
juman:

Thank God. God is wonderful.
Gov Alao Akala good bye to you soon. That is sure.

I Hope so nd very soon too.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by matarese(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
jmaine:

You Guyz shouting to the high heavens that this is victory for democracy make me  grin . Don't you see that the ruling PDP perfected their act by making sure that their Governors (Uduaghan of Delta, Segun Oni of Ekiti , and lately Olagunsoye Oyinlola all served their tenure before they allowed the complainants to have their way. Who knows what they have in store,  Whoever composed of  those Judges who took part in this fraudulent acts need be ashamed of themselves as it is still clear that the PDP do have the clout when it comes to legal wranglings. All those Judges dey payroll, Chai see Format eh !!!
Why not ask this question why the sudden Knee-jerk ejection when they were all done and dusted with governing the states. The Judges think say we be mumu. Yeye people

SERIOUS FORMAT. if u ask me,
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by semid4lyfe(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
Good news. It's better late than never.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by mbulela: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
Our Judiciary needs deliverance.
Even more than PDP needs it.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by farochron(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
My state has finally been rescued. What a relief! At least People's Destructive Party is out. How I hate that party. To top the happiness My home town man is governor. He better doesn't disappoint us else Ijesha people will ask for his head
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Adonike(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Up Nigera!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by monkeyleg: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Well now give the new governor and opportunity to audit the accounts and probe corruption without fear or favour
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Boboribo: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
@materese - come back from the moon!! What a useless comment.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by carnal: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
i share ur concenr at bolafex but let me remind u dat d fact dat a PDP sittin governor gets sent out office alone is a major victory for democracy.i was told OBJ was laffin last nite when reporters asked him on his take about Atiku's nomination from d north?i am very sure OBJ will not b laffin again afta hearin dis news,its onli a pity dat ATIKU misfired by leavin ACN cos dis definatelly would hv been an opportunity for him to rule nigeria under d ACN umbrella
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by instinctg(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
na true o!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by marveouz: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
RIBADU HAS JUST CONFIRMED IT ON HIS FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150349474570065&comments
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by HamidO1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
jmaine:

You Guyz shouting to the high heavens that this is victory for democracy make me  grin . Don't you see that the ruling PDP perfected their act by making sure that their Governors (Uduaghan of Delta, Segun Oni of Ekiti , and lately Olagunsoye Oyinlola all served their tenure before they allowed the complainants to have their way. Who knows what they have in store,  Whoever composed of  those Judges who took part in this fraudulent acts need be ashamed of themselves as it is still clear that the PDP do have the clout when it comes to legal wranglings. All those Judges dey payroll, Chai see Format eh !!!

That's the more reason we need to do away with them(PDP). With PDP, there's nothing like democracy in this country. PDP is always trying to mastermind negative things and subsequently imposing such on the innocent people of this country. Even if this is one of their games, they're surely making the wrong move.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by cnnnigeria: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
Congratulations to him
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Wilfem(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
Good news. Bye bye to Power Drunken Peopls Party, PDP. They're gradually loosing their Grip in the South west
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Geniro: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
carnal:

i share your concenr at bolafex but let me remind u dat d fact dat a PDP sittin governor gets sent out office alone is a major victory for democracy.i was told OBJ was laffin last nite when reporters asked him on his take about Atiku's nomination from d north?i am very sure OBJ will not b laffin again afta hearin dis news,its onli a pity dat ATIKU misfired by leavin ACN cos dis definatelly would hv been an opportunity for him to rule nigeria under d ACN umbrella

Me sef don join OBJ dey laff at the emboldened part !!!!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by juman(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
carnal:

i share your concenr at bolafex but let me remind u dat d fact dat a PDP sittin governor gets sent out office alone is a major victory for democracy.i was told OBJ was laffin last nite when reporters asked him on his take about Atiku's nomination from d north?i am very sure OBJ will not b laffin again afta hearin dis news,its onli a pity dat ATIKU misfired by leavin ACN cos dis definatelly would hv been an opportunity for him to rule nigeria under d ACN umbrella

No no o. na PDP fit Alh Atiku. He is loyal only to his business and making big money, nothing else.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by farochron(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
My people lets forget about tribal sentiments now. Lets settle for Ribadu and kick PDP out totally. Goodluck needs to come out of PDP to gain my confidence. Ribadu for President
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by blinx4real(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
[size=25pt]The Revolution always starts from the WILD WILD WEST,  the whole Nigeria to follow suit![/size]
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by juman(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2010
Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu may you live forever. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by marveouz: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
ait has just confirmed it
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by Wilfem(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2010
Congrats to Aregbesola, Congrats to ACN
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by adeshsam(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
That is the judgement we have been waiting for, Up AC!!!
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by farochron(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
The East is going to follow suit. I see them coming out forcefully this time to kick out those rogues ruling that resourceful part of our dear nation. The captives of the mighty shall be delivered and be rescued.
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by HamidO1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!
by Nuhu Ribadu on Friday, November 26, 2010 at 1:58pm

The train of justice is on an irresistible motion in our land as evidenced again by today's victory of my brother and friend, Engr. Rauf Aregbesola, in court, as the legitimate gubernatorial winner in Osun State.

In rejoicing with the great people of Osun at this prospect of good governance and a truly service-oriented administration, I call on us all to keep our eyes on the ball towards next year’s election.

Let us register in massive numbers in the January INEC voter registration exercise; vote out the PDP, and elect ACN candidates come April 2011.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150349474570065&comments

[size=12pt][/size]  VOTE RIBADU!!! SAY NO TO PDP
Re: Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State by mekay(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / Amaechi Shines At A Cowboy Dinner In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.