Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Does Success Scare You? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does Success Scare You? (200 Views)

Don't Let Resume-gap Scare You, Here's What You Can Do / I Knew Of A Cousin With 3 Kids... And Why No Economic Condition Should Scare You / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Success Scare You? by glowreah: 12:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Few months ago, I met a lady who spoke to me about an issue that could have happened to anyone.
She said she was tired of her job because it was time taking and stressful.
She wanted something she could do to make money and still create time for her family, yet she was scared to take the step.
She was trying to make excuses why the business might not work for her. But then, she had always wanted to start an ecommerce business.
I told her this one thing; “Success is on the other side of fear”.
Anyway, she got started with her ecommerce business on a small scale using a 3 step formula I shared with her and with my close mentorship she was able to take the step that would lead to her success.

Click the link below to register for the training and learn about the 3 step formula

https://glowpride-world.com/10x-ecom-2/

It was 3 months later, I woke up to series of missed calls from her, She just wanted to tell me she had made over N300k in pure profit selling just one product I asked her to sell. Today, she’s doing so well and now have time for her family and also assist her husband the way she wants.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways Smart People Act Stupid Www.researchclue.com / Adhoc Sales Vacancy / You Need To Change That Job In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.