Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) (69430 Views)

I Have Broken The Jinx Of Who Is Your Father In Oyo Politics – Seyi Makinde / FG Introduces New Taxes On Beer, Imported Vehicles, Plastics, Others / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2019
Bloggers and People commenting tra.sh about my Governor are the main problem we have in Nigeria, try to read and digest before spitting out sh.it.

This is a privately sponsored stuff, the Governor knows nothing about it.

Read the caption well please

"sponsored by Mr Sulaiman Agboola Sidol Solutions".
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Smithwilliams826: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2019
This guys dey vexz. Oga never settle them.

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by LabDNA: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Oga makinde, I like you but you no try for this one. Wetin be dis?
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Riding on a motorbike covered with nylon without wearing helmet?What kind of Mumufication is this?
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2019
lasthero:
. It will cost you nothing to click on the twitter link attached and read up
It was donated, but he welcomed it. He should have discouraged it cos its absolute nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Yemike(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

keep decieving yoursef sho gbo, point out the lie in my statement? and i will show you facebook page of radio station in ibadan where real people are lamenting in the comment section
Average Nigerian.
Always getting intimidated and falls for fake news easily.
Are you even living in the state?
Facebook? Real people? the rest are robot ba?
This administration is really trying bro. Argue with your phone.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Read well.

"sponsored by Mr Sulaiman Agboola Sidol Solutions".

God!! why is this Mediocre fool hellbent on rubishing Oyo people why? From claiming Oyo state has no street light for the past 20 years to this haa!!

On transport, Ajimobi gave us cheap urban public mass transit like Ajumose busses/Coaches , this one is giving us tampolin, On secuirity Ajimobi gave us effective Opreation burst, and started installing CCTV before he left, this fool is buying toy cars to decorate junctions

We hardly sleep at night since his thugs and auxiliary boys came back into Oyo state, they rob , rape and maim.. if you like call 615, you are on your own

hips and pile off dirt and trash litters the street since he discontinued Ajimobi's PPP waste management aproach, and gave it back to civil servants

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2019
Did he put into consideration the way they speed.
The bike will just take flight when air pressure goes under
Rubbish
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2019
Read well please

"[b]sponsored by Mr Sulaiman Agboola Sidol Solution[/b]s"

IamPatriotic:
The overhyped Seyi has allowed mediocres praised him into doing ridiculous things.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Read well please

"sponsored by Mr Sulaiman Agboola Sidol Solutions"

IamPatriotic:
The overhyped Seyi has allowed mediocres praised him into doing ridiculous things.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by olaitonto(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Let us all CLAP. NEXT ridiculous News!
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2019
daddytime:
Bullcrap.

What is modern about this trash?

Suffering and smiling Stockholm syndrome dey make people celebrate mediocrity for this country.

You carry zip lock bag cover head on top okada, say na innovation?

Wonderment.

See those idiots proudly posing and displaying their foolery.

Whatever your name is please add savage to it!!!! �������
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by berbs: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2019
I be GSM person but this is a no-no... Make them try something else Biko
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Remix10(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Why others are placing Okada on the ban and rendering citizens jobless, the best PDP governor is strategising how to improve safety and reduce the plights and sufferings of the poor Okada riders, I doff my hat for you!
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Germi9: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2019
What if person carry load?
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by hush15: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2019
daddytime:
Bullcrap.

What is modern about this trash?

Suffering and smiling Stockholm syndrome dey make people celebrate mediocrity for this country.

You carry zip lock bag cover head on top okada, say na innovation?

Wonderment.

See those idiots proudly posing and displaying their foolery.

I wonder why you guys don't know that headline is sensational. It's not about modernity but safety as captured in the message that followed.

Safety Kit in the campaign for one bike, one rider.

Na po just dey make sensational headline of im own
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by rerhji(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

what you like is your concern, my concern is with the hazard risk this trash posses to other road users.. if you want to kill yourself with untested innovation of trampolin on a bike its fine but dont bring such unsafe crap to the public and endanger everybody
well from the op write up, i saw something like enforcing one passenger per bike.....from that angle, i think its commendable
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by hush15: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2019
Germi9:
What if person carry load?

That's the whole idea I guess. If you carry load, go for a more appropriate transport than bike where you will be unsafe
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2019
TufiA
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Thonee(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2019
It's going to be of help to the okada men to some extent, coverage from sun and dust especially, but wait for an heavy rain and breeze n that their nylon will tear.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Beosten(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2019
Orpe7:
Did he put into consideration the way they speed.
The bike will just take flight when air pressure goes under
Rubbish

The idiots that donated it don't own bikes, so they don't know what may happen to the cover while on high speed. The cover will gather wind on speed and blow the bike away.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by sunboy(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2019
Ultra modern fourth world development ... our politicians have gone crazy I swear.

These people visit abroad o! They deliberately choose to ignore what true development means. Indeed our country is a shi.t-hole ... No offense taken Mr Trump
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Germi9: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2019
hush15:

That's the whole idea I guess. If you carry load, go for a more appropriate transport than bike where you will be unsafe
True talk bruv
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2019
This is just an umbrella,breeze go fling them in twinkle of an eye
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by sunboy(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Thonee:
It's going to be of help to the okada men to some extent, coverage from sun and dust especially, but wait for an heavy rain and breeze n that their nylon will tear.

Backward thinking ... suffering smiling sad how did we got here ?? How ?
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Rubbish everywhere.

Mr. Governor, all you need to do is to confiscate half of these contraptions, sell them and put the funds together to set up industrial clusters with the owners as equity holders to produce stuff the society really needs.

Governance and wealth creation is easy, only to those who know how. We cannot prosper in a mercantile only economy. Wealth is created by making things we pay over the odds presently to have.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Quickroofingpro: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2019
MASSIVE DISCOUNT SEASON JUST FOR YOU

Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Roofing Sheet..

You can have our top notch Aluminium/ Stone Coated Sheets for your building at a whopping 50% Discount this season only!!! Now in Stock...
This is the Right Time to Visit our Mega Factory to Buy Your Dream Roofing sheets. We are the KING OF ROOFING.

Our measurement are 100% accurate and our materials are not just durable, but also affordable and reliable.
Visit our factory @ Ikeja, Lagos State
Call/ Watsapp 08174884396 for more inquiries
Kindly Share!!
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Obiaksnews: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2019
To me the trampoline on top the bike would sort of hinder the clear view of the bike man, also it doesn't allow the passenger at the back of the bike to be alert and be able to respond quickly in times of danger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.