Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) (69693 Views)

FG Introduces New Taxes On Beer, Imported Vehicles, Plastics, Others / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Viking007(m): 8:47am On Dec 11, 2019
What I'll never understand is how these criminally minded politicians travel all over the world, they see innovative ideas only to return back and do this.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Pls how can I unread this rubbish?

Pls somebody should help me with the directions to Canada..i think I have seen enough embarassed embarassed make I begin trek am
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2019
How this one come be News
How this take Be modern
How this one take improve the Safety of Motorists
How this one take Help Nairaland

And why am I writing this sef
I wonder if na Illiterates be our leaders oo
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Yatahamal: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

hope you can see that is inside the secetariat close to the governors office and bikes are not allowed in the secetariats, if it isnt goverment sponsored then why is Yes O officer on the bike and the bike driver spoting a reflective jacket with oyostate badge
It's not a government initiative, it was a project of a private individual. Don't mind the OP comment, read the text he quoted
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by itsme01: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Yatahamal:
It's not a government initiative, it was a project of a private individual. Don't mind the OP comment, read the text he quoted
Ok.. let me check it out

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Governor Seyi Makinde introduces new modern transportation system to Oyo State.

Is this really a good one??

https://mobile.twitter.com/PDPOyoState/status/1204510767153852416
So Okada with umbrella is what he brings
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by slaypapa: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2019
They look like masks. Bihari will hear of this
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Peters1234: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Absolutely nonsense
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by mercyville: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2019
Some commentors up there are just funny.Some people just like being stagnant.I think it is a good innovation and they can be operated side by side with the old system and get to know the one that is better.Kudos to the governor.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by kutitosin(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2019
But why God. Why? I thought my state had been delivered from idiots? Please Seyi Makinde, don't get inducted into mediocrity and stupidity PLEASE
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by fennels007(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2019
I am tired of hoping and believing this country will get better soon.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2019
I knew Makinde is all hype and nothing else. He is gradually proving me right.

The idiot met exercise books produced by the Ajimobi administration on ground when he took over. Instead of distributing them the way he met them, he removed the hardcover page that had the picture of Ajimobi and replaced it with a clean one that has no picture and then distributed to the students. His hypers went to town praising the uncommon governor who distributed exercise books to students without printing his picture and party logo on them.

So, what has changed between then and now? Why is his pictures on all the trampoline that he gave to Okada riders? What exactly is modern or innovative about this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by stevyno1(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Mehn, i just tired for this country upon all the campaigns to be elected.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by darecool(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

Makinde media hogwash, isnt the circular road going to be graded before taring begins? is the contractor not on site when Makinde and his camera crew went to disrupt them and stopped work? didnt Makinde reaward the project to the same contractor at the rate of 9 billion? so who is the thief here?

you talk about TCTC, after Ajomobi's ajumose busses and bola ige's tctc who else in oyo state history thought of mass transport? after Col Jembewon built the bridge in molete were no governors or administrators in oyo till Ajimobi built mokola bridge many decades after? yet you are here talking as if we are kids in Oyo

Let Makinde continue this joke and we shall see how he intends wining a second term in oyo
Governance is a continuum and the Ajumose mass transit should have been the revival of the TCTC my brother. On the circular road project, the governor did not re-award the contract sir, the contractor was only asked to meet up with the deadline 2020 deadline.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by chibuzogunners(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Well I know have to much to say, God go help them
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by chibuzogunners(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Well I know have much to say, God go help them
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Damod88: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=feedthenation post=84813107]Why do we have leaders without forsight, just doing random annoying projects all over the place.[/quote

That's what democracy is all about.In a typical underdeveloped country like Nigeria where the people are poor and less educated, political leaders often embark on nonsense and call it development in the name of democracy.What we don't understand as regards democracy is that it is only a political system and not an economic system.Democracy does not mean that we will be able to create enough wealth for ourselves as people sometimes think.Those who have benefited from so-called democracy in Nigeria are the rich and their cronies while leaving the poor people to their fate. For you to grasp my argument, India at the time of independence was much richer than China,which was embroiled in a civil war. The Chinese after the war chose not to follow democracy because the majority of the population were poor and uneducated, India on the order hand inherited the British paliarmentary democracy. Although the Chinese made some mistakes initially due in part to the rigid application of communist political economy, but they quickly reversed course and adopted a more pragmatic economic system through a mixture of both private and government ownership of means of production following the coming to power of Deng Xiaoping in the seventies. The Chinese also encouraged Europe, America and Japan to invest in China thereby bringing into the country the necessary capital and technology that the Chinese badly needed to modernize their country. This period in China economic development was called "reforms and opening up era" which also saw the establishment of several special economic zones in Shenzhen, Shantou, Pudong, Zhuai, Xiamen and Dongguan. Whilst China was busy building infrastructures and encouraging the developed countries to relocate their labour intensive industries to China, Indians were busy arguing in their parliament over nonsense such as religion.The Indians did not bother about economic development thinking that since they had democracy they had everything.Today, four decades after economic reform , China has emerged from an economic backwater to the world second largest economy lifting in the process an estimated 800 millions people out of poverty. India on the order hand remains trapped in poverty while still debating in the parliament while China has moved on to fourth industrial revolution .The GDPs of both India and China tells the difference in level of prosperity between the two Asian nations who started their economic modernization at the same time but with different political systems.In 2018 China GDP was 13.2 trillion dollars while India GDP was 2.7 trillion dollars.

As regards Nigeria, our leaders do not have any economic blueprint to move us out of poverty.They will continue to create more poverty while we continue to be hypnotized about the ideals of democracy. I am yet to see any substantial investment Nigerian government has made in the lives of Nigerians.It may interest you to know that Nigerian political leaders are only interested in government to loot and to further underdevelop the country.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by pongwa(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2019
daddytime:
Bullcrap.

What is modern about this trash?

Suffering and smiling Stockholm syndrome dey make people celebrate mediocrity for this country.

You carry zip lock bag cover head on top okada, say na innovation?

Wonderment.

See those idiots proudly posing and displaying their foolery.
you and the 213 people that liked your foolish statement are the problem of nairaland. Seun please fix this
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Laughable

When serious Governments are banning commercial Motorcycles?

lmaoo
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
I fitint laff
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Obere4u: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Someone have been rewarded for his/her support.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
what's new year beautiful rubbish
see 15 top qualities of a business man https://explicitsuccess.com/quality-of-good-businessman/
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by romenna: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2019
I thought this fool was different.
What nonsense!
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by Barbilius: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

Makinde media hogwash, isnt the circular road going to be graded before taring begins? is the contractor not on site when Makinde and his camera crew went to disrupt them and stopped work? didnt Makinde reaward the project to the same contractor at the rate of 9 billion? so who is the thief here?

you talk about TCTC, after Ajomobi's ajumose busses and bola ige's tctc who else in oyo state history thought of mass transport? after Col Jembewon built the bridge in molete were no governors or administrators in oyo till Ajimobi built mokola bridge many decades after? yet you are here talking as if we are kids in Oyo

Let Makinde continue this joke and we shall see how he intends wining a second term in oyo
Did you just call that thing mass transportation? Hell, the buses are not even up to 100, but f it were so, micra cars won't still be the dominant means of transportation. Additionally, those Ajimobi buses only work in Ibadan, I guess other vast parts of Oyo state do not deserve it.
Re: Seyi Makinde Introduces New Transportation System In Oyo State (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

what do i even expect from someone with the name mallam.. you prolly come from a state with high illitracy and poverty as high as 70% and you think Government must be worshiped like a second Allah

incase you dont know, this is southern Nigeria and foolish laws would be protested till it is repeled
The only option you have now is to develop wings and start flying......... I said it once again , since its only crashing you can see....... You'll surely crash soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.