Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

"You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. (2343 Views)

Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by MsDoris(f): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2019
"You Are Cursed for Life, Mark My Words" - Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Troll For Insulting Her And Daughter

Popular Ghanaian actress and mother of one, Yvonne Nelson, went all mama bear on a rude fan for disrespecting her and her 2year old daughter, Ryn Roberts.

The single mother made a controversial post on her official Twitter account which read;

"Know Your Worth".

The post sparked outrage among her fans as they all felt her tweet was a shade to the celebrities who were caught in the Cardi B “meet and greet” failed incident.

A rude male fan responded to her tweet saying;
"Know your worth ampa. So ur worth is having a baby for a married ma? Wo tw* wai”

And Yvonne Nelson lost it, placing a curse on him for dragging her Daughter into it.

See full post here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/12/you-are-cursed-for-life-mark-my-words.html

Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by yanabasee(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2019
Some trollers can make you lose your calm and get down to the mud...
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by kolinz01(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2019
So unprofessional. tongue
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by Alphafeezay(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2019
E nor work!!
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by bizza45: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2019
kolinz01:
So unprofessional. tongue

abeg try manage get sense nah
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by kolinz01(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Because na you get sense so na?
bizza45:

abeg try manage get sense nah
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by Homeboiy: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2019
If na so curse dey work

Buhari for don die
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by Abfinest007(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2019
this is one reason I will never follow any yeyebrities on Twitter or Instagram bcuz when u appreciate them they don't notice it but when you abuse them they react like mad people

1 Like

Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by davillian(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2019
They hate to hear the truth
That's why I don't follow them on IG and twitter...
Spreading your legs for another woman's husband shows she has no respect for herself
Worthless hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by chubinwa(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Truth is always bitter

3 Likes

Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by Amstupid(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Wat's d meaning of DAT last sentences " tee TWA �
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by femi4: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Amstupid:
Wat's d meaning of DAT last sentences " tee TWA �
Wo tw* wai”

Your mum's pxxsy
Re: "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. by Zanxx(f): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
femi4:
Wo tw* wai”
Your mum's pxxsy

He didnt add mom to it

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill And Wife Milano Welcome Their First Child Together On His Birthday / (PHOTOS) Top 3 Most Beautiful Zee World Actresses Of All Time / The Whole Truth Story About Mohbad And Naira Marley Fight With Zinoleesky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.