Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes (35764 Views)

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by daddytime(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Authoritarianism...
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by anonimi: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Dexpro:
Nigeria don kpeme

Can the country kpeme or it is the people who will kpeme anyhow

2 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Jaqenhghar: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Beosten:
My own understanding of 'freeze' is to keep someone's money in a cooler until when you're through with watery beans meals in a correctional facility. So, we gat no problem here.

They keep shouting that the government is bad, but I made it in 2016 after graduating from the uni in 2011.

Una no get problem with anything now. That's why una country dey the way e dey. Continue, una never see

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Sijo01(f): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Nigerians are in for a bumpy ride
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Kingrefreshed: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/367724-cpj-fumes-as-nigerian-govt-freezes-sahara-reporters-account.html

Sowore is reaping I what he sowed. But no matter what. Injury to one,injury to all.
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2019
All those defending Major General Buhari will become a victim of his governance sooner or later...including the guy below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Romanoff:
Nigerians are just looking, being as docile as we always are.

Not lending our voices or speaking out against the madness going on in our country.

Issorait o

It's not all right at all

2 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by anonimi: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Romanoff:
what about the ones suffering and smiling, the masses, the educated and enlightened masses who should be speaking out?

They are aligned with their own personal persons inside government and receiving support from their sympathetic relations acting as underwriters for the looters wrecking their lives.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by WisdomFlakes: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Buhari will not end well if he continues on this current path.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by ajebuter(f): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Punch Newspaper is right in addressing this administration as a ' regime'..

All shades of 1984 is back in full force..

Maybe we should expect ' Decree 4' in disguise now..

It is not well with Nigeria!

Not at all....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Romanoff(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2019
destinie2019:

It's not all right at all

Shebi we just dey siddon they look.
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Romanoff(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2019
anonimi:

They are aligned with their own personal persons inside government and receiving support from their sympathetic relations acting as underwriters for the looters wrecking their lives.

Those suffering if are ten times more than those enjoying the proceeds of this wicked government now.
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2019
The illiterate south westerners and their docile northern barbarians can enjoy their sai barbarian. The greater igbo family from Eastern Nigeria don't care and won't bow to the offspring of jihadist from futa jallo and their 6 slaves. Kiss the truth.

3 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by itsme01: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2019
no, but fact is fact

owunabastard:
Is your account hacked?

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by emiika: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Beosten post=84814160]My own understanding of 'freeze' is to keep someone's money in a cooler until when you're through with watery beans meals in a correctional facility. So, we gat no problem here.

They keep shouting that the government is bad, but I made it in 2016 after graduating from the uni in 2011.

count yourself lucky and shut ur mouth, thank me later...
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by jcross19: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2019
Beosten:
My own understanding of 'freeze' is to keep someone's money in a cooler until when you're through with watery beans meals in a correctional facility. So, we gat no problem here.

can you listen to yourself and how selfish a soul can be,many people made it too and you think you are save? When the economy dwindled the result will be felt by masses , the securities will be compromised and you are not save from kidnapping , robbers and many things that will like to make living from yours illegally. Bro reason before you type.

5 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by kolaa007(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Save your self the hassle of going to the market this weekend. Pamtommeat has got your back. Message us for your affordable meat limited portion available per week.
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by tonysunkan: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2019
God will take Nigeria to the promised land.

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Chatflick(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Just passing by
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by femi4: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2019
From judiciary to Press....Buhari ti ya were sha
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Isoduwa(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Beosten:

Abeg make I send you my account number make you bless me with 250k God bless your pocket as you are about to credit my account thank you

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by contigiency(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2019
I hope they are sure of this statement? We have heard how several accounts were frozen in the past, but they all turned out to be false at the end of the day.
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by martowskin1(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Beosten:

To even think u are a graduate baffles me....

Let me tell u, a yahoo boy with primary school living certificate made it.

Sense is really far from u,

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Sterope(f): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2019
What did Sowore did against Jonathan that he hasn't fone against Buhari since he was elected?

I don't think you people use your brains at all.

NaijadrivaCars:

One part of me don't pity Sowore for all he did against Jonathan and is now reaping the fruits of his actions, while the other part says, "whatever happens to democracy and freedom of speech".

Every journalist/blogger should be concerned.

Either way, I am undecided

Expect wahala for Punch for speaking out soonest.

2 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Ajibade123(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2019
but why is that Buhari so concerned about Sowore of all problems in Nigeria..

anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by LegoxMetahuman: 9:31am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

General Buhari wants to destroy APC just like he almost destroyed ANPP

No one fights the media and win, not even Trump

obviously.

media that brought him up (and sold his stupidity to people like us) will bring him down.
Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by SarkinYarki: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Beosten:

So because you bought a 2008 Camry you say you have made it ? You are just a self centered person

1 Like

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by contigiency(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Racoon:

Humn! If only Sowore and Nigerians truly knew and accepted these in 2015.To give monkey water is not the problem but nah to collect the cup back.

It's only an enemy of this country that would wish that we stick to the situation we were prior to 2015.

2 Likes

Re: FG Freezes Sahara Reporters Account. Committee To Protect Journalists(CPJ) Fumes by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2019
The redundant/satanic coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross mis-rule!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Know The Documents Police Should Ask For At Checkpoints! / Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.