Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,415 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video (45027 Views)

OOU Project Supervisor: Amazing, See This Student Project / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Mass Communication Degree To Be Phased Out As Professors Submit New Curricula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by kinstunfad: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dem no go post the person go Kano bcoz na Kano him finish from. Na the colour of Bayero Uni, Kano Mass Comm Project be that.
gurunlocker:
If God go help him, make dem post him go Kano for his service.... grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Pius247(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
I go like read the findings ooo. Abeg who has soft copy to aid me?

Bold step from him.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by abdulkayus(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
gurunlocker:
If God go help him, make dem post him go Kano for his service.... grin

The guy is actually a student from Bayero University Kano which is located in Kano.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by abdulkayus(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
winterfell007:
Hope that boy is not from Kano State. Otherwise, he ain't graduating if Ganduje sees this

He is a student of BUK in Kano
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Tobadessss: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Turantula:
Hate speech. Just pray he is not Yoruba, cause he will be on his own when Daura Secrets Service comes knocking
MUSA...good name for right project.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by ceejayluv(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
No be only THRUST... Stroke nko....

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Naijaepic: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Do you see that, no institution name was attached to the project.
So, it will be herculean task to trace that document.

TOPCRUISE:
Hheh. DSS might arrest this one o.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Klington: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Great work.

it will serve as a good reference material.

at least they will know that the case has not died yet.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Xisnin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Turantula:
Hate speech. Just pray he is not Yoruba, cause he will be on his own when Daura Secrets Service comes knocking
Shut up.
Many of your fellow miscreants are in various jail across the country.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Horlami4u(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
olutop:

You v not even gone through the project you already reached a logical conclusion, the fact that you are not creative and do a logical reasoning does not mean that all of us are alike.
I guess you are the guy behind the project
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by MrBONE2(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
ThisisBuhari:
Final Year Mass Comm Student Did His Project On Ganduje Bribery Video: Photo

Seems the student is from Faculty of Social and Management Science ,,Bayero University Kano grin

I suspect the Former Kano Deputy is his Supervisor grin

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by encryptjay(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
kinstunfad:
Dem no go post the person go Kano bcoz na Kano him finish from. Na the colour of Bayero Uni, Kano Mass Comm Project be that.
Hope Ganduje no go track am down sha grin The man sabi clip wings

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Staro: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by OnyesomJ(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
There seems to be Mediocre in the Country Especially the youth, the youth are the Leaders of tomorrow they say...
If we don’t begin to exercise our rights this country will be rule by old tycoons we have

If something goes wrong you correct it, the fact is that majority of the youth are full of Fear because of what the Govt will do to them
There’s no how a man can overpower the masses if he’s mod no matter the amount of security surrounding the person

I rest my case here .....
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Ghokes(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who else noticed the "Thrust"?

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by gtown: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Glycosunde:
nice one, more of this. Let shame d polithiefcians
Did you read the project to know it contents? Probably, It is contrary to what is in your thinking
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Racoon:
Ganduje and Buhari will be looking like...
I'm still trying to remember mannerbbqgrills defence to this again. Not sure he commented on that post...as usual...
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
'Public perception of their impact...'

Can someone please explain this project topic to me?

Is it only me that feels there's a problem with this topic?
Naijaepic:
Do you see that, no institution name was attached to the project.
So, it will be herculean task to trace that document.

Cc: Safarigirl
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by joeking2222: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
ThisisBuhari:
shocked.......i just pray make this guy no do hm CONVOCATION for PRISON.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Legendguru: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just pray they don’t lock u up like sowore I may not defend that project
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by MrJaay(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lucid1:
'Public perception of their impact...'

Can someone please explain this project topic to me?

Is it only me that feels there's a problem with this topic?

Cc: Safarigirl

"their" as used in the topic is in reference to the six videos released. Had to reread the topic again too.

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by chibaby12: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nice one
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by heilige(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
globalresource:
Hate Speech..... grin

Sahara reporters account has been frozen

Better no let Buhari freeze your future

Wetin dey pain me pass say this next level just began cry cry

Why do you fear. You sef fear for the air around you
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by heilige(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
ThisisBuhari:

This might be incomplete because he certainly did not conduct any interview with gandola, to hear his own story
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by leomarz007: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
looking for fame in the wrong direction
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by MrJaay(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
heilige:

This might be incomplete because he certainly did not conduct any interview with gandola, to hear his own story

He does not necessarily have to.

He is not out to ascertain the trueness of the bribery saga.

The focus of the topic; in my opinion, is to sample public opinion as regards to their perception of the videos, then establish a correlation or contradiction with PMB's anti- corruption agenda.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by amNorth(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
god bless u
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrJaay:

"their" as used in the topic is in reference to the six videos released. Had to reread the topic again too.

Thanks G. I just wasn't getting it

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:38am On Dec 12, 2019
corperdonga:
This one no wan graduate.
What have the graduated ones being doing? Jobless mode.
Re: Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video by stanisbaratheon: 2:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Finally, here's a project many people would want to read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) / Best School For Masters Degree In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.