Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,246 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper (2537 Views)

Simple Business You Can Start With Just N2m In 2024 / Save For The Future... / Central Location: Save for the future Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Ennyholar: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Just recently, UBA wrapped up the Wise savers promo that rewarded several of its customers with millions of naira. Sad isn’t it? Well, not exactly.

Trust the Africa’s Leading Pan-African Bank always has something up its sleeves when it comes to customers satisfaction.

This time, UBA cooked up something better, better than the wise savers. It is fantastic! And customers are going to get ‘bumped up’. It is called the UBA Bumper Account.

A special savings account that gets you winning while you save. Sounds similar to the Wise Savers Promo, doesn’t it? However, this time, there’s more to win as there are many grand prizes attached to this account, beginning with N500,000, up to N2 million every quarter.

So whatever it is you’ve been longing and planning for, whether a vacation in Dubai, weekend getaway with the partner, a brand new car to cruise around town or a new apartment in the finest part of the city. UBA is giving you the opportunity to get it all.

Furthermore, apart from the grand N2m, you also stand to win N100, 000 every month, rent and shopping allowance for a whole year. This is really incredible.

However, to qualify for all these amazing goodies, you need a minimum opening balance of N5,000, and then you need to start saving. The more you save, the higher your chances of winning.

Wow! This is goosebumps-worthy. You better be rushing to get on this train!

To open the bumper account, click https://www.ubagroup.com/nigeria/bumper-account/ or dial *919*20# or migrate with *919*20*1#

The Bumper Account is just one of UBA’s numerous savings account. Another is the Zero Account which requires no money to activate. So if Bumper is not for you, you can as well go for zero account, as it also comes with lots of exciting benefits.

Cc MrKnowitall, dominique , lalasticlala

Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by MaliMillion: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Been thinking of opening a UBA account since...this just makes the decision worth it
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Melaninprincess(f): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
How legit is this one
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by shiftback: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just opened mine. Hopefully I'm lucky

Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
shiftback:

Really
That was fast man
I'll do mine soon too.
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Realboygenius(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is an amazing opportunity for growing business and new start ups. Kudos to UBA.
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Hundjager: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just opened one cool and it is we Swift and fluid
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by enoch273: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is interesting, I hope I win from this bumper package so I can start my personal business, thanks for the write up OP.
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by hexenbiest: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
UBA is fast becoming a household name o cheesy
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by glimpse33(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
hexenbiest:
UBA is fast becoming a household name o cheesy
enoch273:
This is interesting, I hope I win from this bumper package so I can start my personal business, thanks for the write up OP.
shiftback:
Hundjager:
Just opened one cool and it is we Swift and fluid
Realboygenius:
This is an amazing opportunity for growing business and new start ups. Kudos to UBA.

UBA marketers spotted.

Spits on their silly heads..
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by AmadorSays: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
I think I get the concept of encouraging saving through these promos, but you have to understand that most Nigerians live from hand to mouth, so there's really nothing to save.

2 Likes

Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by thatkindthing: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
A gamble very much worth it, at the end of the day even if 2million no enter you would have saved up something

1 Like

Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by thatkindthing: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
glimpse33:

UBA marketers spotted.

Spits on their silly heads..
lol, it's not a crime now is it?
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Corroro: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nice initiative from uba, but what if you already have an account with them, won't you qualify for this promo or must you switch to a bumper account?
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Niswayne19: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
I have the zero account right now. Upgrading very soon
Re: Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper by Michaelnsd: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) / Too Real To Believe Business With Low Or No Capital / You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.