Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) (2475 Views)

TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus / I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) by Churock: 11:40pm On May 06, 2020
Good evening n'landers. I hereby notify us all of a current scammer known as MR Jonah Udogo. He is the owner of boxvalue and the recently shut down boxrite platforms. He has defrauded thousands of investors of millions of dollars in bitcoin. Today he reopened the boxvalue site asking investors to re-invest after over 2 months.

2 weeks back a video surfaced where he disguised himself trying to leave the country and when accosted, he settled them and currently operates outside the country

Below is his picture and his accomplice known as boxvalue baby. Kindly repost as Jonah Udogo has to be brought to book.

Re: Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) by mamaafrik(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2020
If this one too run mad now they will say peraon wicked.
EFcc ooooooooo,bia nearer and lekwe eba your food
Re: Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 07, 2020
I dey hail o....
See the guy and his crew right now; popping!!

Re: Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) by ItsI(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2020
See his trapezoid head.
Re: Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) by Wickedfact: 3:08am On May 07, 2020
As far back as March, SEC warned you idiots about this useless Box value but you were busy shouting that it is not SEC's business, it is your money, forex is not regulated, bla bla bla.

Please, no one should make any stupid noise about being scammed here. Look at the ugly fool who scammed you foolish people. Look at the ugly dirty girl also. You were stupid enough to give these ugly paupers your money. If they had money to eat, would they look like this? It remains those gullible fools who put their money in MBA forest or whatever their mumu forex scheme is. Their money has entered bush but they don't know it yet.

If I hear any noise, I would heap heavy curses on them. You aren't investors, you are greedy, gullible fools who deserve to be scammed so that you would go back to your villages and die poor. By the time you reincarnate, you would have sense. If you don't reincarnate, your children would use your experience to gather sense.

1 Like

Re: Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) by Naijasuper: 11:31am On May 08, 2020
I nofit laugh oo,this should be pushed to front page biko

1 Like

Re: Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) by obilokechukwu(m): 12:33am On May 09, 2020
when you eat people money without they knownledge you laid curse on yourself and your generation to generation. the best you can do for your self is to work hard or labour to earn a living than stealing from people. scamming people do not profit you, rather it affect your goodwill in future time or your generation. scamming people help you to gather fire wood that will burn you when the time come. the number of people you have scam determine the fire wood that will burn you when the time come. JESUS SAID CONTINUE IS COMING VERY SOON.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE Airtime And Data From This APP To Any Network / Best Investment Ever Instant and every day withdrawal / Where To Channel N10000 Monthly; Professional Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.