Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) (59167 Views)

I’m So Disappointed In Myself”: Video As Davido’s Alleged French Side Chick Ivan / Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) / "I Smelt Tacha, She Smells Good" - Daddy Freeze (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by ebukajay184: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Popular Nigeria Radio Broadcaster and Social Media Personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, has shared his video interview with Anita Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha who was a popular housemate in the just concluded 2019 Big Brother Naija Reality Show.

IgbereTV captured the interview which he shared on Twitter. He said that he has been with Tacha and she has no body odour as some people rumoured.

He said: Whereall the lying dingbats that said she has #BodyOdor
-
I smelt her myself and I have a powerful nose... @symply_tacha smells goooood

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1187724116067008512?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A12DHYixXg4

http://igberetvnews.com/1089331/daddy-freeze-tacha-body-odour-smelt-video/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by okanume(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
nonsense fella

talks too much

179 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by kelvine(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
You brought your nose to a lady's armpit and leg"pit" just to make her fans happy

Smh

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Ipromote: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
How is this news? Nonsense

See my siggy for better thing

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by IamPatriotic(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Did he smell her VJ with his sharp nose?

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nlPoster: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just because they said she has body odour doesn't mean she has body odour.

For those who actually do have the problem, it could be either all the time or some of the time.

Obviously?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Either he get brain freeze or he Don dey kolo. For I never see mad man wey dey cover nose because of smell.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by TMSMedia: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
What

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Geminita1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

For those who actually do have the problem, it could be either all the time or some of the time.

Obviously?

She has body odour. People who lived with her have said she stinks, who are we to disagree. She only has to soak herself in Dabota Lawson's perfume collection and she would smell nice for few hours.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nlPoster: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Geminita1:
She has body odour. People who lived with her have said she stinks, who are we to disagree. She only has to soak herself in Dabota Lawson's perfume collection and she would smell nice for few hours.

Are you referring to the scripted bbnaija house? Or do you know her on a personal level?

Can any other perfume work or only the particular one you mentioned?

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Geminita1(f): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

Are you referring to the bbnaija house? Or do you know her on a personal level?
Yes i am referring to the bbnaija house.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nlPoster: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Geminita1:
Yes i am referring to the bbnaija house.

Well, they decided to include body odour in her/their script, it can always be rewritten another way.

And if not, then people have various choices including commenting if they perceive any smell, avoiding her or she can use perfume as you said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Geminita1(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

Well, they decided to include body odour in her/their script, it can always be rewritten another way.

And if not, then people have various choices including commenting if they perceive any smell, avoiding her or she can use perfume as you said.
Script where? grin My dear bbn is a reality show. There is no acting anywhere, everything you see in the house is as real as they come.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

Obviously?

What's so special about her body odor? People has not even talked about poverty odor in Nigeria which is the worst odor that no perfume can wipe away

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nlPoster: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Geminita1:
Script where? grin My dear bbn is a reality show. There is no acting anywhere, everything you see in the house is as real as they come.

Hahahaha, were you on bbnaija?

We can go with your version anyway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Geminita1(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
nairalandposter:

Hahahaha, were you on bbnaija?

We can go with your version anyway.
I have my common sense to know what is scripted and what is not cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nlPoster: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Geminita1:
I have my common sense to know what is scripted and what is not cool

Alright.

It's not like I watched it anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Wealthierboy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
kelvine:
You brought your nose to a lady's armpit and leg"pit" just to make her fans happy

Smh
grin You gf pit they smell. How you manage Bleep her
Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Threebear(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Not saying she has body odor since I've never actually met her , but the fact she wasn't smelling when she was at your place , doesn't invalidate their claim .
Body odor is caused when bacteria break down protein into certain acids.

It is also known as B.O., bromhidrosis, osmidrosis, or ozochrotia .

This could be worsened by poor physical hygiene or underlying medical problem .

So if you haven't lived with her 24 hours on the clock , you really don't have enough evidence to counter them .

Knowing that body odor can be kept at bay for a certain amount of time with bottled perfumes
, body spray or roll on deodorant .

For someone that constantly calls the Intelligence of others to question ...Mr freeze always comes off as thewless , vacaous and numpty with most of his ridiculous assertions and half baked conclusions .

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Threebear:
Not saying she has body odor since I've never actually met her , but the fact she wasn't smelling when she was at your place , doesn't invalidate their claim .
Body odor is caused when bacteria break down protein into certain acids.

It is also known as B.O., bromhidrosis, osmidrosis, or ozochrotia .

This could be worsened by poor physical hygiene or underlying medical problem .

So if you haven't lived with her 24 hours on the clock , you really don't have enough evidence to counter them .

Knowing that body odor can be kept at bay for a certain amount of time with bottled perfumes
, body spray or roll on deodorant .

For someone that constantly calls the Intelligence of others to question ...Mr freeze always comes off as thewless , vacaous and numpty with most of his ridiculous assertions and half baked conclusions .
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by pxkjnbxejeg: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2019
she supoose slap am

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Person papa oj

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by DonHummer(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2019
this man na ode oo..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Depot(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2019
I think body odour is seasonal. A guy suffering it in my office doesn't always deliver

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by realestniggah: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Cringe

The body odour isn't the problem here.. I think he should be more worried about the multiple skin tone she has. Face fair.. Knees darks..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by itoldu: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Haa!!

Let her stay in his house for another 48hrs. She can bathe in the morning but no deodorant/perfume.

People get am, even MO, but no be crime! Why lie Daddy Freeze? Because I Dey chew minted gum no mean sey my mouth no Dey smell?

Daddy freeze don Dey lose points.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by Newguyhere: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
I find this really disrespectful!! angry
Can you imagine the fuckery!! They are implicitly mocking her and the mumu girl sef dey laugh angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Tacha Smells Good. I Smelt Her Myself (Video) by tunary(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
waaat

what is wrong with this man. what kind of embarrassment is this. I wonder how she feels

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Davido's Chioma Received A Surprise 26th Birthday Party, Hosted By Clark Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.