Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia (68689 Views)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches / Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria Shows Some Crazy Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Imagine an American to get of Facebook because it was started by Zuckerberg?

They pose with severed heads and skulls on a daily and they think they're a better
They are living in their past glory. If there ever was
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by otabaotaba: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
After lai Mohammed na bloggers, they can lie for Africa, I wonder who will be searching for all this rubbish
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by joshuaudom(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
I'm loving it!
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by officialJP(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
ekaette1621:
WHAT ABOUT XVIDEOS?

I REPEAT XVIDEOS grin grin
I wonder why xvideos is not there maybe they are shy to announce it undecided I search it every day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
soilsista:

They are living in their past glory. If there ever was
Nigeria was never a giant inasmuch Zimbabwe was a never a breadbasket of Africa The greatness is in their minds
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
SEGLIZ:
those trending question though, some funny question there, probably some secondary students searching!?
not true oh, many Nairalander's don't know it oh. Ask some to define revolution!
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by SEGLIZ: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blyzz:
not true oh, many Nairalander's don't know it oh. Ask some to define revolution!

I no fit laugh o.
but they keep shouting revolution up and down now!?
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I no fit laugh o.
but they keep shouting revolution up and down now!?
many can explain it using pidgin language, but using correct & simple English might be difficult for many, even level 4 students. Most of those above questions are unanswerable to many students in our tertiary education. Trust me, sometimes I used the dictionary a lot cause I don't use pen that often & auto correct has made us so lazy.
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Nigeria was never a giant inasmuch Zimbabwe was a never a breadbasket of Africa The greatness is in their minds

Inconsequential idiot .... Notice how no one noticed the both of you ?

Hahaha grin grin bastard black south African
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

Inconsequential idiot .... Notice how no one noticed the both of you ?

Hahaha grin grin bastard black south African
All you do insult nothing of substance on the table and I'm the idiot? Right
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
All you do insult nothing of substance on the table and I'm the idiot? Right

You are a big idiot now Bleep off and go and loot a Nigerian shop, hungry bastard grin
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

You are a big idiot now Bleep off and go and loot a Nigerian shop, hungry bastard grin
A Nigerian, the capital of poverty calling a South African" hungry"? Ok cool
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
A Nigerian, the capital of poverty calling a South African" hungry"? Ok cool

Says the bastard who loots foreigners shops to feed his family grin grin grin omo ale jati JATI
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by IronGalaxy: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wuzzytech1:

Says the bastard who loots foreigners shops to feed his family grin grin grin omo ale jati JATI
You look so stupid coming from a country so much poverty making fun of a people that a far better of
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You look so stupid coming from a country so much poverty making fun of a people that a far better of

A bastard black south African who loots shops for a living is talking about poverty hHahaha grin grin grin black south African are the most useless worthless blacks down south, Zimbabweans are far off better than you pigs that's a fact!! Hahaha fucking fool no wonder your artists Aka is busy crying on Twitter about losing to Nigerian at every turn hahaha .... Fucking inconsequential bastards
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Bleep off a Nigerian forum bastard, you do not see us looking for your websites online that's if you all even have one that isn't white owned hahahahahaha grin
Re: Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia by Wuzzytech1: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hungry 'black south Africans' hahaha grin... BASTARDS!! @irongalaxyofhiv grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.