Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches (1758 Views)

Top Google Searches In Nigeria In 2020, Rahama Sadau, Laycon, Hushpuppi / How To Find Lucrative Keywords That Are Easy To Rank For- Pro Blogger Neil Patel / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by OfficialTuplea: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2022
➞ Go to the Search Results report in GSC and sort it by impressions. This shows you all of the things that your site has appeared in a search for, even if you've had no clicks. (You have to already have some articles getting traffic for this to work).

➞ Export the data from GSC and sort it by impressions. You want to find keywords that you're getting impressions for, but you don't yet have an article about. Google is ranking your article, even though it doesn't answer the query - So let's write one that DOES answer it!

➞ If you're getting 100 impressions per month in GSC, you can be sure that at least 100 people are searching for that keyword. But remember, there will be other variations of it too, so you could easily get 1000 page views if you rank number 1.

➞ As always, be sure to check the SERP manually before you add each KW to your list. You're looking for thin, poorly written, AI, low DR content that you can outrank. OR, searches where none of the results is a good match to the question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by OfficialTuplea: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Website design and development, mobile app development, graphic design, digital marketing services and other digital services.

Call/WhatsApp: 08089112717 or 09045250760

Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by DigitalXpert: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Special offers are available on the following types of websites!;

This offers covers the following;

- Business websites
- Corporate Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- News sites and blogs
- Currency exchange sites
- Crypto Sites
- E-learning and educational websites
- and others

Kindly reach across to us on 0808-911-2717 or 0904-525-0760.

Email: info@tuplea.com.ng

Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by OfficialTuplea: 3:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by OfficialTuplea: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Do you need a web developer for your business project?

What about the service of a professional graphic designer?

Contact Tuplea ICT Concepts: +234 813 238 09511 or +234 808 911 2717
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by DigitalXpert: 1:24am On Feb 09, 2023
Website Design and Development solutions, contact us today.

Special offers are available on the following types of websites!;

This offers covers the following;

- Business websites
- Corporate Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- News sites and blogs
- Currency exchange sites
- Crypto Sites
- E-learning and educational websites
- and others

Kindly reach across to us on 0808-911-2717 or 0904-525-0760.

Email: info@tuplea.com.ng
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by SetUpWebsite: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Take your business to the next level by getting it online.

We provide the best digital marketing services and website development services anywhere.

Call/WhatsApp: 0808-911-2717 or 0904-525-0760
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by OfficialTuplea: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2023
Let's build you a website, call/message 08132380951 or 08089112717.

See samples
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by SetUpWebsite: 8:18pm On May 15, 2023
What do you need a website for?

Let us help you build it.

Call 08132380951 or 08089112717

tuplea2016@gmail.com
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by Emeka71(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2023
Very good.
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by OfficialTuplea: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Let your business be relevant online.

Take your digital marketing serious.

Contact us today on 08132380951 or 08089112717
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by OfficialTuplea: 3:23am On Aug 27, 2023
What type of website do you need it?

Let us help you build it.

Call 08132380951 or 08089112717

tuplea2016@gmail.com
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by Techvillz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please I do keywords research, targets for USA traffic, 100% accurate results and numbers.

I can cover any niche you want, and every keyword file I send you should be used the create a blog post within 30days from the day I send you the keyword...

The API I use is direct from Google, so whatever data you see in the file I will send you is a real-time data that was generated at the moment I made those keyword searches for you using my software.

The price of the keyword starts from 500 naira to 500naira, depending on your niche and the amount of keywords in that query within 30-day window.

I generate the keywords for you, you sort them according to your preference. If you want me to sort the keywords in clusters and KGR, pleas put call at zeho ate zeho seex tree seex zeho-zeho faive ate faive

Note: I don't create contents with keywords, but if you want me to write for you, we will negotiate.. thank you

Congrats on starting. The number 1 mistake I see from beginners is targeting too competitive keywords and not writing in topical clusters.

You should take an almost KGR approach at the beginning and prove you can write content that will rank.
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by SetUpWebsite: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2023
Let your business be relevant online.

Take your digital marketing serious.

Contact us today on 08132380951 or 0904-525-0760
Re: How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches by VAPatrick: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2023
Techvillz:
Please I do keywords research, targets for USA traffic, 100% accurate results and numbers.

I can cover any niche you want, and every keyword file I send you should be used the create a blog post within 30days from the day I send you the keyword...

The API I use is direct from Google, so whatever data you see in the file I will send you is a real-time data that was generated at the moment I made those keyword searches for you using my software.

The price of the keyword starts from 500 naira to 500naira, depending on your niche and the amount of keywords in that query within 30-day window.

I generate the keywords for you, you sort them according to your preference. If you want me to sort the keywords in clusters and KGR, pleas put call at zeho ate zeho seex tree seex zeho-zeho faive ate faive

Note: I don't create contents with keywords, but if you want me to write for you, we will negotiate.. thank you

Congrats on starting. The number 1 mistake I see from beginners is targeting too competitive keywords and not writing in topical clusters.

You should take an almost KGR approach at the beginning and prove you can write content that will rank.

N500 for how many keywords?

(1) (Reply)

Star Quest Official Website / @yawatide, Feyisara And Co. Abeg, Help Me To Review/criticize My Blog / Pls How Do I Use Wamp Server To View Joomla Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.