Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Actor Segun Arinze Explains After Allegedly Battering House Help (video) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Actor Segun Arinze Explains After Allegedly Battering House Help (video) (468 Views)

Bosses In The House Help Needed On Enhance Car On Copart / Reg. Honda V4 Accord 2008 4just N1.2m Call Mr Segun 08144316079 / 2010 Toyota Camry Going For 1.3last Call Segun 07066146825 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Segun Arinze Explains After Allegedly Battering House Help (video) by Serendipity101: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2019
Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze, is caught up in a controversy as a video circulating online shows him trying to attack his house help.

According to the source @CloakedAdonis who posted the video on Instagram, the veteran actor battered his house help because the fellow took off his burglary proof and drove his car without his permission.

In the video, the young man is seen running without a shirt on, placing a hand on his battered face. He stops for a moment, and the Actor drives in, almost knocking him down with his SUV. The boy continues to run as Segun alights from his car. Segun tries to go after the boy, but he is restrained by the people around. At this point, he is heard yelling at the boy.

Addressing the incident in an interview, the Nollywood Actor stated that the boy in question is his security guard. According to him, the boy’s “excesses are too much.”

See what he said:

“Isaiah has been working with me for over a year, I take him as a younger brother and I never treated him like a staff, but his excesses are too much.

“He leaves his duty post at will without informing anyone in the house.

“He left the gate open unguarded countless times. I have spoken, counselled, gotten angry many times, to no avail.

“On Sunday, he left the house without informing me; he returned on Monday afternoon, saying he went for a party and forgot my gate key at his friend’s house.

“At that point, I couldn’t bottle up my anger any longer, so, I slapped him.”

Segun Arinze is one of the few Nollywood Actors that are free of controversy. Until now, not much had been heard of him as he led a quiet life.

Watch video here https://naijauto.com/market-news/segun-arinze-battering-house-help-5673

Re: Actor Segun Arinze Explains After Allegedly Battering House Help (video) by otipoju(m): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
I thought this guy married Mike Adenugas daughter.
Re: Actor Segun Arinze Explains After Allegedly Battering House Help (video) by ETWs: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Op, na vehicles we dey buy and sell here. Carry the gossip to another section. We no dey gossip here abeg.
Re: Actor Segun Arinze Explains After Allegedly Battering House Help (video) by 234GT(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Personally, I don't subscribe to having gatemen and domestics.

(1) (Reply)

Toks 2014 Range Rover Sport For Sale / 4-year-old Boy And Others Burn To Death In Benin-asaba Road Crash / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.