Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Cardi B Sings Her Version Of 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song, Timaya React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Sings Her Version Of 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song, Timaya React (2626 Views)

Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Sings Her Version Of 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song, Timaya React by itspzpics(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
American Singer Cardi B flaunt her new Nigeria accent as she sings her version of Timaya's hit song, "I can't kiil myself".

She was trying to eat her favorite food while singing and vibing ti Timaya Song.

Timaya reacts to this viral clip as he shares the the short video clip on her IG page recently.

It seems Cardi B Can't forgets Nigeria Easily.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/cardi-b-sings-her-version-of-i-cant-kill-myself-song-timaya-react/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: Cardi B Sings Her Version Of 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song, Timaya React by itspzpics(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Timaya Reacts

Re: Cardi B Sings Her Version Of 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song, Timaya React by itspzpics(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cardi b
Re: Cardi B Sings Her Version Of 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song, Timaya React by neolboy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
This girl has been enchanted with naija charms.

Cardi b this life you can't kill yourself oo, make we allow you to flex ooo
Re: Cardi B Sings Her Version Of 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song, Timaya React by exstreve: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
This girl have done more for Nigeria in less than 1week than Lie Mohammed has done his entire life

Like for CardiBChukwu
Share for Lying Muhammed

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers / Woman Who Wanted To Sleep With A Man For N500 Ready To Give Rice To Her Neighbou / Basket Mouth And Bovi- Who Sabi Shine Eye Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.