Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers (2625 Views)

Lady Whose Huge Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Identified (photos) / Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers by Lisa4nairaland: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lady whose big butt caused commotion at airport speaks to female admirers

Jaye Love, the US-based Ghanaian lady whose big butt caused commotion at terminal three passengers’ lounge in Kotoka International Airport Ghana, has told her admirers to crave for her intelligence and not just her physical beauty.

Click here for latest news

Recounting how she got messages from different ladies who wished they had her body after her photos went viral on social media, Jaye stated that men’s interest in the physical appearance of a lady is declining as they are now more interested in how smart a lady is.

Jaye who is said to be an Instagram model, socialite, Club Host and a DJ stated that a lady needs the intellectual tools to create a life she deserves.

She said in the interview with Kofi TV;

“Ladies who wish to be like me need to have my brain first. You need to have a brain because a body is nothing without one.

“Go to school or find something that you love, and the rest will follow. I receive so many messages. I receive messages from men who say they want their wives to look like me or some girls saying they want to look like me. I try to discourage that because you have to accept yourself the way you are. You have to fix yourself on the inside and everything else will follow.”

>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/lady-big-butt-airport-admirers/

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Agbero and overload.

I love back yard, but everything 2 much is a turn off 4 me

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers by ghettokid1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Thats overload now!
Re: Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers by yanabasee(m): 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
She's right.... Having a good body shape is nothing if you don't have the brain to go with... About a good percentage of female have fish brain.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers by Aboks(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2020
na feaces full inside the butt
Re: Lady Whose Big Butt Caused Commotion At Airport Speaks To Female Admirers by FamousMonk: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2020
Unfortunately,her ass and her head contain the same disgusting content,Shit..
*spitsangry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Made Over $300,000 In 10 Minutes From Nfts / Stop Behaving Like Jezebel– Pastor Warns Patience Ozokwo / Wedding Photos Of Wazobia FM OAP Igos And Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.