Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (46721 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by simplepee(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oshe.
She will 'pepper them' this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Organs(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:
What they are born to do.

By there cap, you shall know them

onye ohi

Haba, why would you use a family picture to make fun. Don't you have fear of God in you? Or don't you have respect for family and Children privacy?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Very professional thief. But how can they put money in such a place?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
They are very careless, they ought to know that not everyone come to shop to buy what they want, some are there to steal, that's why shop owners have to be vigilant if not, they will become debtors over night.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by ngwababe(f): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:

onye ohi

Abeg, make una ban this guy.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Fairview1: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jefe1:
How could you keep such a huge money recklessly, I guess she doesn’t need it and the person that does has made away with it...

That's no huge money for someone who runs that kind of business. It may even be the money they sold that very day. You never can tell.

But one thing about business and money is that, no matter how careful you think you are, sometimes you will end up making some carless mistakes that you would look back and ask yourself these sorts of questions.

I had once lost 300k whilst on a transit to the market place where I went to see one of my supplier. Meanwhile, I had my back pack bag with me which I should have insert the money, but I chose to put the money on my back pocket (trouser) and surf away with my phone. grin grin

However, I never cried or allowed the lost to get over me, I was more concerned about redesigning another business value proportion that could fetch me more money than crying over what I can't change. Obviously, the incident made me and I became more conscious in handling cash unlike how I used to be.

It do happen sometimes...they should learn their lessons and brace up for the seasonal sales instead of squealing over what they can't change.

QED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
Having CCTV without instant monitoring is not effective . She get talent though.
grin grin. No be to install camera be d issue,,them suppose employ person wey em work na to monitor camera 24/7
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Fairview1: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin. No be to install camera be d issue,,them suppose employ person wey em work na to monitor camera 24/7

The work won't even end in installing or employing someone who will be monitoring or manning the camera.

For people who are into small scale retail businesses, who always nurse the idea of getting CCTV camera for security and accountability purposes, I always advice against it with some palpable reasons which I have tried it and it worked for me and some many others who I gave the same advice and they used it.

Instead, they should spend that money which they are supposed to used to purchase CCTV camera on their staff instead as a loyalty package.

Staff tends to be more loyal, reliable, trustworthy, accountable and hardworking when they know that you genuinely care for their welfare than when you are micromanaging them with every form of security mechanisms.

Put their interests ahead of yours. Be their mentor instead or a tormentor, and you will be surprised at the results they are going to bring to your table.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
She will be caught.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Gracefollowme: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
is doing me like i know this face Op her name is what?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Daisythof: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Her face

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Daisythof: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
dominique:
She must be a regular in that shop for her to know exactly where money is kept. The camera didn't capture her face, hope she's caught soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by toprealman: 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
ojietu:
But why would the shop owner keep money in such a place that could easily be accessed.
Well, hope she's found ASAP.
Many days for the thief but one day for the owner.
Slay Mama will finally be slayed
Because of unfriendly CBN cash policy I suppose
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by bluefilm: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
But it cannot be proven that she was actually taking any money because the money wasn't visible at any point at all in the video.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by bluefilm: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fairview1:

The work won't even end in installing or employing someone who will be monitoring or manning the camera.

For people who are into small scale retail businesses, who always nurse the idea of getting CCTV camera for security and accountability purposes, I always advice against it with some palpable reasons which I have tried it and it worked for me and some many others who I gave the same advice and they used it.

Instead, they should spend that money which they are supposed to used to purchase CCTV camera on their staff instead as a loyalty package.

Staff tends to be more loyal, reliable, trustworthy, accountable and hardworking when they know that you genuinely care for their welfare than when you are micromanaging them with every form of security mechanisms.

Put their interests ahead of yours. Be their mentor instead or a tormentor, and you will be surprised at the results they are going to bring to your table.

Maybe you don't really understand the human nature.

People will always surprise you, so never you think you can predict the actions of people at all times.

For some people you can buy their loyalty by appearing humane to them.

But for some other people, they will automatically see you as a mumu who doesn't really have much need for the 'free money', hence they keep on taking whatever they see, with or without your permission.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
bluefilm:
But it cannot be proven that she was actually taking any money but the money wasn't visible at any point at all in the video.

I have tried to find where the evidence in the video clip is hidden. Probably they have another clip that they have not shown us.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by micflo28(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2019
bukkielee:

onye ohi
Labelling a tribe Thieves will not make you feel better. Your problems are beyond tribal realms. You are still having this mindset at this age and time. You are one of a kind.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Sagay212: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2019
You have a store and cannot buy safe to keep your money.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by ofonimi: 1:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Having CCTV is a guarantee for people to be careless. That money was not secured and more so the CCTV was not monitored.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Sylvia5554: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Just imagine shocked
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Wow, this woman makes the world famous magician Houdini look like an amateur. The whole time her right hand was stealing the money, she never even looked that direction. She has guys to do this inside a shop with the store owner and clerk just inches away. I pray they find her.
Really?? The great Houdini!!! shocked shocked

I will have to watch the video then cool
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 12, 2019
Imagine her as a future feminist/motivation speaker!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 12, 2019
Fairview1:

That's no huge money for someone who runs that kind of business. It may even be the money they sold that very day. You never can tell.

But one thing about business and money is that, no matter how careful you think you are, sometimes you will end up making some carless mistakes that you would look back and ask yourself these sorts of questions.

I had once lost 300k whilst on a transit to the market place where I went to see one of my supplier. Meanwhile, I had my back pack bag with me which I should have insert the money, but I chose to put the money on my back pocket (trouser) and surf away with my phone. grin grin

However, I never cried or allowed the lost to get over me, I was more concerned about redesigning another business value proportion that could fetch me more money than crying over what I can't change. Obviously, the incident made me and I became more conscious in handling cash unlike how I used to be.

It do happen sometimes...they should learn their lessons and brace up for the seasonal sales instead of squealing over what they can't change.

QED.
Correct talk..

In as much as it is not bad if they involve measures to find the thief, they should not allow the loss to wear them down..

They should focus on their business and clear their mind from this loss..

This incident should not distract them from other businesses opportunities coming their ways in this festive period!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Daisythof:
Her face
I hope she will not alter the face with make-up, wig or Hijab shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by bowie420: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Amazing Post, Thank you for sharing this post really this is awesome and very useful. Flight Centre Australia complaints number
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2019
Smart slay Queen...a regular customer can only do this thru weeks monitoring you guys, hope she's found on time sha
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by johneddy: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Well is christmas period , she probably want to show off by resulting to stealing..

3-5 Working days delivery from the US..get a quote o7o39762691..car procurement, shipping and clearing...
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by slimdamatrix1(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Having CCTV without instant monitoring is not effective . She get talent though.

As in.
I don't understand why one would have CCTV and not set someone there constantly monitoring it.

Guess they have too much money. Smh
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by mexbee1(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2019
lacemose:
Man cries out as woman who entered their store with the guise of purchasing an item took N500k from their shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKcIHN-8Yak

CALL US TODAY AT DEXTER ENGINEERING SERVICES TODAY AND PROTECT YOUR HOME ND PREMISES WITH D BEST RANGES OF CCTV CAMERAS, MOTION DETECTION AND NIGHT VISION SENSING AT AFFORABLE PRICES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.