Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life (85437 Views)

Abia-North: Orji Kalu Begins Construction Of More Rural Roads, Drills Boreholes / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by ofem89(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gandullar next in line
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by aspiring44: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:
Worthy of note is that these 3 ex governors who so far have been jailed all got jailed under this present Major General Dictator Buharis regime.

Something that never happened nor could ever happen during the 16 years of the lootocratic angel, reverend father and Pope PDP

What about tafa balogun, what about bode George.?

If the government wants to treat your Bleep up nothing stops them
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by aspiring44: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lukina4real:
This Sentence, I believe someone else will serve it for him.

Its called surrogate prisoner . not so easy to do because some busy bodies go dey check prison all the time If he is actually serving .
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Champneys: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
I hope he rots in there!
Fu....cking thieving bastar....d!
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Revolva(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Untainted007:
I hope his cell be like those in Kirikiri cells. Not those cells with DSTV and first class treatment.

So for ur mind Dem tell u say a Big meat like kalu go de regular cell...even the regular cell self these days are not as bad as you think it's just that over crowdness na de kill naija prisons

Baba na VVip he go de if you dont know ....he will be ok na only freedom he no go get for five years till he comes out

He will surely meet lot of goons there the people he favoured and those he did not hahha

Gracefollowme:
Pls somebody should clearify me, is he going to serve 12Yrs or 6Yrs cos someone told me it will be 6Yrs cos Nigeria count day and night

Just six years only na he go serve with enjoyment hahaha
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
kayfra:

How is Ekweremadu out? Dis he live PDP or his party lost? Or APC should dash him position since he is Igbo?

Are you well at all?

His 60 duplexes abroad, his case is still very fresh with EFCC..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/politics-here-is-the-list-of-60-houses-reportedly-traced-to-nigerias-deputy-senate/kjeqk58.amp&ved=2ahUKEwiev5bEsbDmAhVwxYUKHR0SAlYQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1GnV9IuMLKKoSx020Cwx6Y&ampcf=1
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Microwhy:

Olodo 100%
What will it benefit you even if southeasterner become a President. Gullible patriot.
Nigeria need to rid itself from those corrupt politicians and also their sympathizers like you.
Nigeria will wear a new face soon for better.

Bingo... you obviously could not read the part i called them SE rogues..
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cosmatikka:
My friend visited someone in kirikiri last week. He said he said he saw OUK crying, that the man has lost wt.
I now pity him. I and some concerned youths in Abia are planning to take some ewa agoyin to him on Xmas day. grin

If you try it.
The thunder! The thunder! angry

Lemme stop here.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by okeyfrank: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Why is Ex-Gov Rochas Okorocha still in the 'Red Chanbers?

EFCC should as a matter of urgency, progress his case and get him to where he belongs - Kirikiri prison.

Okorocha and his son-in-law 'finished' Imo State.

Imolites will believe in EFCC if this is done.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Germi9: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
I thought as a serving senator he is immune from going to jail.... somebody please clarify
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by simeone007: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Stop writing Rubbish no one is Nigerian political system is free from corruption this is just to sabotage his 2023 Ambition I felt sorry for him for selling his soul to the devil called Buhari very soon Ambode will join 2003 to 2007 he didn’t owe a dime until the likes of T.a orji and his son is jailed everything Buhari is doing Na SCAM he fights only those who stood by his way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Niceman4u(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hullabaloon:

When I was younger, I heard his mum is very Satanic.
Some called her an oracle. How true?
Eunice Kalu, Orji's late mother was very satanic. She was damn too diabolic.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Hullabaloon: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Niceman4u:

Eunice Kalu, Orji's late mother was very satanic.
She was damn too diabolic.

She's late? Wow.

Anyway, 98% of our politicians fortify themselves with dark powers.

Not just the political heavy weights, even the feather weights at the grassroots are diabolic.

Na wa for this kun3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Legendguru: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
I hope it’s maximum prison with not preferential treatment

1 Like

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Niceman4u(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hullabaloon:

She's late? Wow.

Anyway, 98% of our politicians fortify themselves with dark powers.

Not just the political heavy weights, even the feather weights at the grassroots are diabolic.

Na wa for this kun3

Perhaps the link below might b insightful for some silent info u r looking for man.
https://mobile.facebook.com/ikwuanoumuahiaprofessionals/photos/a.857468854271761/874517702566876/?type=3&_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by samtol4(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Flier:
He is not an illiterate though he is a fraudster
I still believe Peter Obi is worse than Orji,just that Peter Obi is smarter
You want to compare peter Obi with Orji? Never
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Johans1991: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
kurupt1:
Na T.A orji remain! If Buhari can jail T.A Orji then I promise Buhari that I will start believing in his anti corruption fight
buhari is not begging you to believe or not. Buhari is not moved he stand gidigba. We that voted for him believed in him.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by chinatuvictor71(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
paid by opposition to write this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by IkeOnyia: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
[Jesus Christ is merciful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Hullabaloon: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Niceman4u:

Perhaps the link below might b insightful for some silent info u r looking for man.
https://mobile.facebook.com/ikwuanoumuahiaprofessionals/photos/a.857468854271761/874517702566876/?type=3&_rdc=1&_rdr

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by NnadyAutos: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
It is well, he will get relief at the appeal court.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by Cosmatikka: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2019
joepepsy:
Will send one big agege bread

Thanks for d kind gesture. Pepsi will also be needed grin

1 Like

Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by dochenaj: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2019
After all this lofty writeup. You couldn't even sum it up with a real picture of him behind bars.

Nonsense.
Re: In Prison, Orji Uzor Kalu Begins Another Chapter Of Life by aspiring44: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Legendguru:
I hope it’s maximum prison with not preferential treatment

Its maximum oh o .

Those in maximum they enjoy oh o . they will welcome him real good oh o .

The likes of EVans are there and those with murder cases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Carried Yoruba Nation Protester Like A Baby / Here Are 6 Ways You Can Develop Nigeria's Economy / Photo Of Senator Godswill Akpabio On His Hospital Bed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.