Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Some People More Creative Than Others - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Some People More Creative Than Others (14909 Views)

Some People Kill With Words / A Glimpse Of Green Makes People More Creative / A Glimpse Of Green Makes People More Creative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Researchclue: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why Are Some People More Creative Than Others?

They have intentionally developed their creativity. Becoming more creative is just like developing another skill. There are practical things we can do to become more creative. Those we consider to be more creative may have dedicated more time to honing a particular skill and reached a higher level of competence.

They think differently when it comes to being creative. Those who appear to be more creative are more willing to think outside the box. They’re not afraid to try out new things or take new risks. Just being in a creative environment inspires them to do things differently.

They make time for their creativity. Being creative does not always have to be tied to a goal, project or task. Sometimes creativity is just like a hobby. Creative people spend time doing things because it brings them joy. I don’t spend any time drawing or painting because it does not bring me joy. Therefore, it makes sense that creative people do the things that allows them to express who they are.

They continuously learn and apply. The process of learning involves entertaining a new idea, acting on that idea and experiencing a new result. The feedback received from achieving the new result is the learning experience. Creative people are more likely to acquire new levels of awareness because of their willingness to apply what they are learning.

They have a picture of the outcome they want. It should not be a surprise that creative people have an end outcome in mind and work backwards from it. They ask questions like, “What would need to happen to reach my outcome?” or “What are some obvious things that can be done to achieve the outcome I want a lot easier?”

In order to become more creative, we need to identify what we want to be creative in and start spending time doing it. The more time we dedicate to it, the higher our level of competence will be and soon enough, we will consider ourselves to be creative in that thing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by rxmusa(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
When you believe in going above average, not settling for less, being aversed to mediocrity and have an open mind willing to explore, you tend to be more creative and intelligent

38 Likes

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by money121(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Mokason28: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
grin
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by wonuks(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
cool
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Roon9(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
Deep truths. There must be a picture in the mind's eye. The greatest challenge is the nay- sayers! They'd call you crazy and stupid

5 Likes

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by CapitalHYC(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
We all have different areas of interest

3 Likes

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
Nigeria A DEAD ZONE FOR CREATIVITY

Even have government agency against INNOVATIONS

Nigerians can't do what haven't been done and they can't innovate what has been done

They only under do what have been done or don't do it @all

I see REWANDA RISING ABOVE CURRENT AFRICAN STATES

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by superlanny(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
I think,creativity is a special gift, only those who use a good percentage of their thinking power can access those gifts, this kind of people are good at analysing almost anything and create something out of nothing, make sense out of no sense, creativity can be applied in any field, but more in the Art and science. Learn to explore with your mind and provide options, designs, concepts, contents, that will set you apart, because of that special and creative touch of yours.

11 Likes

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Jasen1(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by NaijadrivaCars: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2019
grin

Thanks, @op.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Authoreety: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2019
Na true

Op Abeg try give us reasons why some others are just too dumb

Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by A305: 7:25am On Dec 12, 2019
It's simple, it encapsulate these 3 words, Exposure, language and imagination.

*What have you been exposed to during the course of growing up and method of education.

*What language and geographical semantic can you speak, understand, manipulate and convey your train of thoughs.

*When you get A and B aformentioned right, then your imagination would drift and get wild. You will always see things from different perspectives. So CREATIVITY would naturally come easy to you. Imagine the thought process of a local man who has never left the village and the thought process of a man who has travelled far and wide round the globe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2019
Good topic op

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Rayman5(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Nice topic OP i learnt alot from this

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Siberia01(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2019
A305:
Bb
BBQ
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Just2endowed2(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2019
Since the whole countrys power sector on strike, you can depend on a durable and rugged powerbank.

Romoss Sense 8+ 30,000mah powerbank to the rescue

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by ETWs: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2019
I don't entirely agree with this.

I believe creativity cannot be learnt or studied. It is inborn. It can be transferred from a relative to an offspring. That is why you see little kids being creative, when did they learn that?

Imagine "thinking outside the box" to be a comedian.

So being creative is not what someone can learn, we are born with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by DirtyGold: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2019
OP, you forgot to add hunger... when beta hunger wire you, you go creative by force.

What's tha business?

9 Likes

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by QuickStandard: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Let me park to learn.

ANYWAYS, I heard PHCN are on strike, but bottom line is, whether or not they are on strike, we won't know, because NEPA in Nigeria is as good as dead.

Even before the strike, 70% of Nigerians have no access to 5hrs of light on a daily basis.

Are you not tired of Nigeria epileptic power sector?
Why don't you take advantage of our end of year promo of 5% off every deal on SOLAR, INVERTERS, BATTERIES and CHARGE CONTROLLERS.

We are professionals in Renewable energy. (Solar, inverters, batteries, controllers, etc)
Sales, installation, maintenance and repairs.

You can take that step today!
Get uninterrupted power supply today, don't allow the government frustrate you this festive season.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Bahddo(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2019
It's the same reason some people are tall and others, short. We aren't all born with the same potential.

There's a base line that is exclusively genetic, and then you can improve it with nurture.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Emma911: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2019
I wanna be super creative in life.

Meanwhile, watch this apt comparison between Cardi B's concert in Accra and her show in Lagos. Which is your best?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qT_WAdJqU
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by dinocy(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2019
The country is another factor. Imagine who never eat good food for days, how the person fit take think ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Ways To Communicate (pragmatics) / Why Is Medicine Unattractive In Nigeria? / Lagos Directs Civil Servants From Level 13 To Resume Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.