Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Some People More Creative Than Others - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Some People More Creative Than Others (14915 Views)

Some People Kill With Words / A Glimpse Of Green Makes People More Creative / A Glimpse Of Green Makes People More Creative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Timagex(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Another reason is because they have the right tools. If you don't have some tools, your creativity might be hampered.
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by gift2xl: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by damosade(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2019
Being creative is a matter of choice, some are inborn but left undeveloped then it quenches with time, some admires creativities and creates more time and channels their energy into it and they become a prodigy.

God gave us amazing brains.. Just that we don't use it.
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by RockHard: 7:42am On Dec 12, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Nigeria A DEAD ZONE FOR CREATIVITY

Even have government agency against INNOVATIONS

Nigerians can't do what haven't been done and they can't innovate what has been done

They only under do what have been done or don't do it @all

I see REWANDA RISING ABOVE CURRENT AFRICAN STATES

While you keep making such defeatist excuses your mates are doing big things in the same Nigeria. And I don't mean 'yahoo yahoo' or fraud. It is often from adversity that greatness is shaped. You alone can limit yourself, not any Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2019
Some are just nuts
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Maziyk: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2019
This one no concerns Fulani so long as he can trekk from sambiza forest to east with cows and kill any Igbo man, is a creativity too,ndi ara,
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by sammyscholar(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2019
A305:
It's simple, it encapsulate these 3 words, Exposure, language and imagination.

*What have you been exposed to during the course of growing up and method of education.

*What language and geographical semantic can you speak, understand, manipulate and convey your train of thoughs.

*When you get A and B aformentioned right, then your imagination would drift and get wild. You will always see things from different perspectives. So CREATIVITY would naturally come easy to you. Imagine the thought process of a local man who has never left the village and the thought process of a man who has travelled far and wide round the globe.
This is deep. You A and B are my thoughts on matter of creativity for years, too.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Yamleg: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Just2endowed2:
Since the whole countrys power sector on strike, you can depend on a durable and rugged powerbank.

Romoss Sense 8+ 30,000mah powerbank to the rescue

How much egbon
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Yseone(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2019
Just2endowed2:
Since the whole countrys power sector on strike, you can depend on a durable and rugged powerbank.

how much is this?
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Galapagous(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
No wonder

The Igbo's

Are

More

Creative

Than

The

Rest
of course. creativity in scamming.
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Life of a graphic designer. Once I can imagine it, I can bring it to reality. God is wonderful.
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Just2endowed2(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Yseone:

how much is this?

13000 sir
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Just2endowed2(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Yamleg:

How much egbon

Just 13k sir. Where is your location? You can chat me up 0706.656.1480
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Omorefe1975(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
The eyes are blind when the mind cannot see.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Yamleg: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Just 13k sir. Where is your location? You can chat me up 0706.656.1480
I dey agbara ogun
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Pssst1234: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Sounds about right. I think the environment you're raised in has a lot to do with it as well. If you have parents or family that encourage creativity, that helps tremendously.
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Just2endowed2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yamleg:

I dey agbara ogun

Chat me up
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Darteyyyy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Talking about creativity. Please check out Naija Students No 1 local classifieds.

https://www.stuff4students.com/

It's like a Konga for students who want to sell or trade with other students in their Schools or neighboring schools.
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by zela(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Incomplete truth and fact...

The number one reason why people are creative is because they inherited it..
Creativity is a gift..same as wisdom and intelligence..
I can only be creative than another because I'm aware of my gift and how to use it to the best advantage.
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
RockHard:

While you keep making such defeatist excuses your mates are doing big things in the same Nigeria. And I don't mean 'yahoo yahoo' or fraud. It is often from adversity that greatness is shaped. You alone can limit yourself, not any Nigeria.

You don't know me that's all I have to tell you and you didn't need to either

A lot of greatness has been shut down

Many has tried doing what the government can not do but was shut down... until you try you won't understand what Nigeria stand for
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
A305:
It's simple, it encapsulate these 3 words, Exposure, language and imagination.

*What have you been exposed to during the course of growing up and method of education.

*What language and geographical semantic can you speak, understand, manipulate and convey your train of thoughs.

*When you get A and B aformentioned right, then your imagination would drift and get wild. You will always see things from different perspectives. So CREATIVITY would naturally come easy to you. Imagine the thought process of a local man who has never left the village and the thought process of a man who has travelled far and wide round the globe.

How do you explain village kids who have deviced means to make life easier for themselves and also those who have created miniature designs of machines from scraps of metals, plastics and wood?

Mind you, they may not have travelled out of their villages. What do you say about that?
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by bindukwe(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
ETWs:
I don't entirely agree with this.

I believe creativity cannot be learnt or studied. It is inborn. It can be transferred from a relative to an offspring. That is why you see little kids being creative, when did they learn that?

Imagine "thinking outside the box" to be a comedian.

So being creative is not what someone can learn, we are born with it.

This idea that everyone is creative and can be creative is a false one.

Its a dimension of intelligence that isn't open to everyone, its something that accompanies your birth.

What you develop as a non creative person while learning to be creative is imitation of behaviours that facilitate creativity in creative people.

There is something called BIG 5 in psychology. Its a way of categorising personality differences

The dimension that governs creativity is openness to experience and not everyone is high in that dimension. You can only act like you have it, if you don't. People high in openness are the creative types, most people are low in openness
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by UrVillagePpl: 5:42am On Dec 13, 2019
DirtyGold:
OP, you forgot to add hunger... when beta hunger wire you, you go creative by force.

What's tha business?

Not all cases though
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by ETWs: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2019
bindukwe:

This idea that everyone is creative and can be creative is a false one.

Its a dimension of intelligence that isn't open to everyone, its something that accompanies your birth.

What you develop as a non creative person while learning to be creative is imitation of behaviours that facilitate creativity in creative people.

There is something called BIG 5 in psychology. Its a way of categorising personality differences

The dimension that governs creativity is openness to experience and not everyone is high in that dimension. You can only act like you have it, if you don't. People high in openness are the creative types, most people are low in openness
Your are 100% correct. That's what I was trying to explain. Creativity is inborn not learned.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Just2endowed2:

. How much?
Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by joywendy(f): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Ready for 2020 and beyond?
With the world rapidly evolving; innovation and technology leading the space in the next decade, one can only wonder how it would redefine our educational system and career.
Career Alignment for 2020 gives a clue into what to expect, and how to be repositioned for it.
Register on:
https://forms.gle/Eq5nwSYEWnFhVxUC7

Registration is free and an invite link to the WhatsApp group will be sent to the registered participants.

Re: Why Some People More Creative Than Others by Just2endowed2(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2019
LIMELIGHTCRAZY:
. How much?

It's 12800.

Check my siggy for lots of testimonies and recommendations since 2014

You can also chat me up with my siggy below

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need An Alternative Income Source In Real Estate / Civil Ways To Communicate (pragmatics) / Lagos Directs Civil Servants From Level 13 To Resume Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.