Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

President’s Wife Advises Garba Shehu To Resign As Media Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President’s Wife Advises Garba Shehu To Resign As Media Aide (308 Views)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President’s Wife Advises Garba Shehu To Resign As Media Aide by Muhammad2468(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Aisha Buhari vs The Presidents Men: President’s wife advises Garba Shehu to resign as media aide
A press release from the office of the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari is set to cause another stir in the presidency.
The statement is a direct attack on presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu whom she accused of abandoning his responsibility and instead “clutching at straws”.
She says Mister Shehu “has shifted his loyalty from the president to others who have no stake in the contract that the president signed with Nigerians in 2015 and 2019”.
And the ‘others’ here are some of President Muhammadu Buhari’s main men, including Mamman Daura, whom the statement refers to as the chief proponent.
Mr. Shehu is accused of presenting himself as a “willing tool”, used in “meddling in the affairs of a First Lady of a country”.
The statement points to a video that went viral months ago, in which Aisha Buhari was involved in a scuffle with the daughter of Mamman Daura.
Mrs Buhari said, and I quote, “MR. SHEHU WAS PRIVY AND PART OF THE PLAN AND ITS EXECUTION AND WAS SHOCKED WHEN HE REALIZED THAT I HAD PUBLICIZED MY RETURN TO NIGERIA ON OCTOBER 12, 2019.”
“CONSEQUENTLY, HIS ACTION HAS SHOWN A COMPLETE BREAKDOWN OF TRUST BETWEEN THE FIRST FAMILY AND HIM.”
She goes on to say, “IT IS AT THIS LATE HOUR THAT I RECALL, SADLY, THAT IT WAS THE SAME GARBA SHEHU WHO CLAIMED THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ALLOW OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY TO RUN.”
HE WAS LATER TO CONFIRM TO ONE OF MY AIDES THAT HE WAS INSTRUCTED TO SAY SO BY MAMMAN DAURA AND NOT THE PRESIDENT.
The statement ends with an advice for GARBA SHEHU to resign his role as the senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity.

Re: President’s Wife Advises Garba Shehu To Resign As Media Aide by 989900: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hate speech! wink shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question �for Non-igbos / Ini Ememobong Celebrates End Of The Year With Use Ndon Community / Buhari Meets Leadership Of Nigerian Union Of Teachers In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.