Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Virtual Nigerian Number - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Virtual Nigerian Number (742 Views)

How To Get Unlimited International Virtual Credit Card Without Any Bank Account / Getbarter Online Virtual Card: How To Open A New Account / Getbarter Alternative- Wema Bank Alert The Best Solution To Dollar Virtual Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Nigerian Number by hkidola00(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
pls what app can I use to get a virtual nigerian number .... d ones I see are usually for us and Canada... thank u
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by geswith: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2019
You can call me or whatsapp me 08035987404,
We also have gateways to help you use your number to the maximum.
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by hkidola00(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
geswith:
You can call me or whatsapp me 08035987404,
We also have gateways to help you use your number to the maximum.
what I need is a way to input my gf number into an app dat will be able to receive her whatsapp verification code so I can be reading her chats from my phone... desegirls
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by Wuzzytech1: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
hkidola00:
what I need is a way to input my gf number into an app dat will be able to receive her whatsapp verification code so I can be reading her chats from my phone... desegirls

nawa grin grin
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by freethesheeple(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lol.....See problem ooooo
Re: Virtual Nigerian Number by exhibit7432(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
hkidola00:

Lol. This one is strong. By the way. I hope you’re aware that if you login your gfs WhatsApp on your phone she will be logged out on hers.

So if at all. Just connect To her phone using WhatsApp web. They sometimes notify you. But if she isn’t tech savy she might not understand. That’s your best bet

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sales Are The Lifeblood Of Business And Nearly All Sales Will Start Of As Lead / Conbusi Consulting Wordpress Theme / U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.