Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Getbarter Online Virtual Card: How To Open A New Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Getbarter Online Virtual Card: How To Open A New Account (2060 Views)

Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / Freebitcoi New Updated Script For New Account 2018 - Earn Full Bitcoin A Day / Can I Create Facebook Ad With My New Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getbarter Online Virtual Card: How To Open A New Account by achcodetech(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
As an Online entrepreneur, i have been facing a lot of problems, due to some restrictions and limits, i have been looking for other ways to pay for online services like PayPal account verification, Facebook Ads and online transactions for local and international payments, i stumb on Getbarter Online Virtual Card.

Getbarter online virtual card is own by Flutterwave also known as Barter, Getbarter is designed to help you focus on how to spend, send and borrow money using their services, but am going to talk about how to use getbarter for online services.

Barter give visa USD card with contact information for free so that you can use it for your PayPal verification, Facebook ads, and other online transactions.

Flutterwave creates Barter payment solution platform that operates globally but most of its users are from Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, and South Africa. Getbarter online virtual card can also be used for other business transactions, pay bills and initiate payments to thousands of merchants anywhere Visa is accepted.

But did u know that current getbarter has moved from web to their app, if you try getbarter.co it will open an unclickable page for you, some of their users have started complaining that getbarter is down, some make a thread on nairaland of them unable to access their account or register for a new account.

Now i will teach you how to create a new account for getbarter online virtual card, just follow the simple steps in this post. after you read this post finish you will be able to

Create a new getbarter account

Fund your getbarter account

Pay for Facebook ads from your getbarter online virtual card

How To Create A New Getbarter Account

Normally to create getbarter account you have to go to getbarter.co, but now i will show you the latest and current way to create a getbarter account to get getbarter online virtual card for your online transactions.

Note: Before you can register, make sure your WhatsApp is active and online, for fast creating, new usersĀ  should use their active WhatsApp phone number

First, you have to Download their app, Click the link below to access the link to download their app and other information on how to open their account.

Read More on Getbarter Online Virtual Card: How To Create Account

(1) (Reply)

Online Advert Rates / Web Design / Is There A Away To Configured Vps Server Without Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.