Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Don’t Think Ican Lecture Should Start Now, Since We Are Still Awaiting Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don’t Think Ican Lecture Should Start Now, Since We Are Still Awaiting Result (169 Views)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / Does Jamb Accept Awaiting Result For Direct Entry / List Of Universities That Accept Awaiting Result For JAMB Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Think Ican Lecture Should Start Now, Since We Are Still Awaiting Result by starryadmin: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Yes I think I agree with the reply one of students that was sent to me after we announced that we are commencing ICAN lecture this week.

In his words “I don’t think ICAN Telegram lecture should start now, since we are still awaiting result. What if I fail a course in one of the courses I wrote last diet.

By the time I want to join the lecture for the course I failed, the lecturer would have done much in his lecture?”

We actually commence the lecture because of those that did not write the last Nov diet but want to write March 2020 diet.

If we have to wait till the result is out, maybe Dec would have gone, so we will be left with January, February and few days in March.

Our aim is to help you finish the topics in the syllabus before the exam so that you can have 100% chances of success in your ICAN exams.

In addition, never assume that you might fail any of the courses you wrote in the last diet, what if you pass it!!!

Although I know you are trying to paint a picture of a worst case scenario, in that case, you can always go back to the lecture on Telegram or request for the lecture summary of the lectures you have missed. You can also ask the lecture questions.

While we await a favorable result, it’s time to hit-the-books.

P.S: The March 2020 ICAN exam date seems too short for exam preparation but we don’t have choice, so let’s start preparation right NOW.

To get UPDATED ICAN VIDEO LECTURES,
Call Starry Gold Academy on 07086810335 07038174484, 08074460975, 08123189141, 09076786154, 08085378906, 08023428420

Starry Gold Academy No 1 ICAN Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting.

(1) (Reply)

ABN TV Boss Charges Students On Enterprenuership / How To Reach Your Financial Goals This Year / Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.