Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) (2192 Views)

Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video) / Wizkid On Daddy's Duty As Zion Falls Asleep In His Arm While Watching Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
#Davido on Daddy duties, feeding his lovely son Ifeanyi . Wow what a lovely dad. Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B52RdU6gtte/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTxhURFYcEA

1 Share

Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow davido Jr. Love feeding bottle oooo. Kikikiikiki
Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by Chubhie: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
I hope he's also the first to reach for the lil one when he cries at 2am with a smile on his face....

2 Likes

Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by Sandypearl: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Feeding his son one hand holding his phone and his chin use in supporting the bottle to his mouth and the son feeling pans in the act of pressing that bottle.
Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by maya007: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
No b everything b joke that little one can chock with d way his holding that feeding bottle
Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
maya007:
No b everything b joke that little one can chock with d way his holding that feeding bottle
Is it ur chock? Abi na ur pikin?
Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by maya007: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyi22:

u miss road abi I beg u reply me pls face front
Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by Froshloaded: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why do I feel like this is just acting, Well what do I know
Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
See how he positioned the baby feeder.ti milk yen basapa so Omo Lori nko?
Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by Danwakae(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onyi22:

What he did is very wrong... Very wrong , first , not feeding the baby from the breast milk, second pressing phone while feeding... And u are supporting it ??, If it were to be me , whose financial strength is not close to that of Davido ,... Na slap u go give me for that nonsense , but for Davido , see ur responce ... Do worship or serve MONEY ??

1 Like

Re: Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) by 9jahotblog: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Danwakae:

What he did is very wrong... Very wrong , first , not feeding the baby from the breast milk, second pressing phone while feeding... And u are supporting it ??, If it were to be me , whose financial strength is not close to that of Davido ,... Na slap u go give me for that nonsense , but for Davido , see ur responce ... Do worship or serve MONEY ??
lol some people will always have something to say. davido is just enjoying himself and enjoying himself with his son davido Jr.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Gifts Offset $500,000 For His 28th Birthday / 2020 Boubou Gown Styles | Latest And Elegant Boubou Fashion Styles For Beautiful / Meet 7-year-old Nigerian Boy Who Was Featured On Beyoncé's Album (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.