Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng (22842 Views)

Where Is Allen Onyeama Of Air Peace Airlines? / How Airpeace Ceo, Allen Onyeama Bought Cars Worth Over $300m With Charity Funds / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by mapet: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2019
bobntu:
Even if this story were to be true, what do we do with the information?
Allen had always talked about the "role" he played in securing "peace" in the Niger Delta. Such efforts anywhere in the world come at a cost for "consultancy'. I wonder if he was also paid for the Benue peace deal.
These things happen in every government. Recall that former CBN Governor Sanusi paid El Rufai a whooping N5b as consultancy fee for a one-page document he wrote. The thing about such consultancy fees is that it is unregulated. Managers of security vote know better.
Thank you.

And the cost of such "consultancy" to loot the common patrimony of the Niger-Delta people? Please stop turning logic on the head. The report is not talking about consultancy fees. The report is talking about money laundering through fronts and blatant corrupt stealing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Kingrefreshed: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://leaders.ng/the-real-owners-of-flyairpeace-revealed-why-the-officialefcc-iso-hounding-mr-allen-onyeama-others/

Clearly there is a war going on already in this country especially against the Igbos. From propagandas to fake news to What nex

Thunder fire the cabals
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by nothingspoil70: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Stealing is not corruption says Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2019
No rich man in Nigeria is innocent of fraud.... They are all fraudsters including Dangote and Otedola.... just that they always cover their tracks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by bluecircle470: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Fake News

Normal ipob thinking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by TundeBricklayer: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Oyeama mid-night billionaire. 2013 he was a an average lawyer in Lagos. 2014 he bought air line for air peace
Mike Adenuga was ordinary driver on the street of London, before IBB and Atiku pushed him to front for them, today he's claiming to be second richest, same as Alakija IBB's mistress who was ordinary hairdresser, today she is a Billionaire such is life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by TundeBricklayer: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
my friend shut up. Defender of criminal. How did oyeama a legal practitioner ,He was not a business man who had build successful empires over time, he had no digital or analogue record of successful business ventures. In 2013, he bought airlines. Where did he get the money from if not stolen from niger Delta amnesty program
Hypocrisy
Most of the politicians you adore and praise are all criminals, especially Tinubu, PTDF money was stolen to buy Glo license these are criminals you adore because they are your kinsmen
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by ORIENTATION101: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Mike Adenuga was ordinary driver on the street of London, before IBB and Atiku pushed him to front for them, today he's claiming to be second richest, same as Alakija IBB's mistress who was ordinary hairdresser, today she is a Billionaire such is life grin
ipob sad tales.:Dwhatever oyeama is a criminal deal with ittonguetonguetongue

Alakija and adenuga might not be a saint but we saw how they build their empire to what it was today they re not over night billionaire like the charge and bail lawyer that bought airline within 12months he met alaibe,kuku and mama peace

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by TundeBricklayer: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
ipob sad tales.:Dwhatever oyeama is a criminal deal with ittonguetonguetongue

Alakija and adenuga might not be a saint but we saw how they build their empire to what it was today they re not over night billionaire like the charge and bail lawyer that bought airline within 12months he met alaibe,kuku and mama peace
Tinubu, Adenuga, Otedola and Alakija are all criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by ORIENTATION101: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Hypocrisy
Most of the politicians you adore and praise are all criminals, especially Tinubu, PTDF money was stolen to buy Glo license these are criminals you adore because they are your kinsmen
tinubu was a millionaire in Dollars before he joined politics.he worked with american firms before joining mobil in 1983 he later became a director of the company.
What handwork did charge and bail lawyer oyeama has before he met jonathan henchmen.
He rose to billionaire within 12months even Nigeria politicans re not that greedy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by AngelicBeing: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Amuatulu:
O seti go..
Lalasticlala shocked

Jesus once said "It is finished".
Hian grin

1 Like

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by TundeBricklayer: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
tinubu was a millionaire in Dollars before he joined politics.he worked with american firms before joining mobil in 1983 he later became a director of the company.
What handwork did charge and bail lawyer oyeama has before he met jonathan henchmen.
He rose to billionaire within 12months even Nigeria politicans re not that greedy.
Tinubu your region leader is a known Criminal

1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Danzakidakura(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
IMRAAN33:
#SAINT
thanks the error is mine.
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by tit(f): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
So na village people work the indictment all along
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Why is it dat anytime buhari's junta... Sorry govt is under the radar for its atrocities they quickly go and dig up something about Jonathan to distract us?

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by kay7: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
If funds used to set up Air Peace belong to the Amnesty Programme, it means that the funds belong to the Good people of the Delta Region, consequently, Air Peace belongs to the good people of the Delta Region.

To be pro active, the Delta Region States should take the airline and allow the present Management Team to operate the airline. Dividends should be paid to the Delta Region states.

If this is not done, the airline may not survive this crisis and the Nigerian Nation will be the eventual loser. Air Peace contributes largely to our national development and must not be allowed to die.
Sitting on the fence and playing the tribal or hate game will only affect the future of the airline. America can starve the airline it’s much needed spare parts, maintenance agreements and new assets if the country pursues the indictment proceedings.

#AirPeacemustnotdie
#IstandwithAirPeace
#AirPeacemustsurvive
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Johnsghana(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
mapet:
The DEA had started covert investigation on him before then. The real challenge was that he left a clear trail. That monies used in purchasing planes came through an account registered as NGO; that his aviation company in the US hardly did any aviation business and managed by someone who has no antecedent in aviation...

It is only natural, you can hardly conceal stolen or wealth acquired fraudulently.... with the amount of monies stolen, commodities business is a share waste of time and energies..

Yes he did leave trails and wasn't tactful with his dealings. In fact he had been under investigation since 2013. Some of these cases never get to the public as they are used as bargaining chips when necessary by these US agencies. Do you know the number of politicians that have case files in the US?
His South African altruistic fiasco was a spanner in the works for some international interests that is why they came after him. The violence in SA has International sponsors as SA is the only black-led country in Africa not at the mercy of the US. He didn't know the rules of the game he dabbled into.

Dangote deals in commodities and had been doing so for many years before he came to the spotlight. There are thousands of Nigerians living under the radar with ill-gotten wealth doing inconspicuous businesses and enjoying their lives. The point is, he should have avoided the limelight like a plague. Even if he was caught later, it won't be due to avoidable issues like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Johnsghana(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:
Why is it dat anytime buhari's junta... Sorry govt is under the radar for its atrocities they quickly go and dig up something about Jonathan to distract us?

This must be a joke right? Cos if not. Why did Jonathan & Co also bury things where govt could really find them?

We need to stop taking sides with these people. Let them eat other. They are using us against each other with sentiments like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by 4gunners(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
No rich man in Nigeria is innocent of fraud.... They are all fraudsters including Dangote and Otedola.... just that they always cover their tracks
Otedola own, hmn.
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Johnsghana:

This must be a joke right? Cos if not. Why did Jonathan & Co also bury things where govt could really find them?

We need to stop taking sides with these people. Let them eat other. They are using us against each other with sentiments like this.
Don't get me wrong bro. I'm not holding brief for anyone. But this story is not new or is it? It's been around since 2014 thereabout. Same with diezani's. But the gist gets embellished and recycled anytime this govt commits a faux pas which is a smokescreen to drag us backwards. If they're really serious abt prosecuting these actors, why can't they just do it and let's move on instead of bringing it up anytime they're under the radar? It smells of hypocrisy. That's my grouse with them.
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Peacecoy19: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
daddytime:
Chai....diarisgod o

See our boys scout pata and benz boys chasing EFCC trying to form following the money trail and being the brains behind this investigation. Very laughable aswear.

See statement like gossips wey we dey take drink beer for beer parlour.

Until the US came with the indictment, where were you guys now forming jagaban. Nonsense.

Even pikin wey dem born today know say this airline na particularly a venture between Kuku and Onyema until Onyema went back on the agreement after GEJ's tenure to kpake everything for himself. Lol
How sharp is your brain?Efcc hasn years. ago linked amnesty money disappearance to KUKU so he naturally disappeared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by fareed69(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Rubbish

Fake News as usual.

I see Tinubu's hand in all of these

Enemies of progress .
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Johnsghana(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Don't get me wrong bro. I'm not holding brief for anyone. But this story is not new or is it? It's been around since 2014 thereabout. Same with diezani's. But the gist gets embellished and recycled anytime this govt commits a faux pas which is a smokescreen to drag us backwards. If they're really serious abt prosecuting these actors, why can't they just do it and let's move on instead of bringing it up anytime they're under the radar? It smells of hypocrisy. That's my grouse with them.

Still, let them attack themselves for whatever reasons. APC will leave power someday. They will also be victims to another govt. We cannot allow them to be at peace with each other, terrible things will happen to the masses.
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Johnsghana:

Still, let them attack themselves for whatever reasons. APC will leave power someday. They will also be victims to another govt. We cannot allow them to be at peace with each other, terrible things will happen to the masses.

If PDP play the same victim card APC plays now, then looters have nothing to worry about. Let's look at it. All the convictions in this admin are from cases of since 2007 thereabout. No one from GEJ's admin has been jailed neither has any from this admin been charged to court. I hope you can see the concern
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Mrexcell(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://leaders.ng/the-real-owners-of-flyairpeace-revealed-why-the-officialefcc-is-hounding-mr-allen-onyeama-others/

We don't care onyema is really doing a great job in the nigerian aviation industry. Tell us how dangote made his wealth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Johnsghana(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

If PDP play the same victim card APC plays now, then looters have nothing to worry about. Let's look at it. All the convictions in this admin are from cases of since 2007 thereabout. No one from GEJ's admin has been jailed neither has any from this admin been charged to court. I hope you can see the concern

Brah, we cannot look away from the fact that politicians and public officials are going to jail and being prosecuted in record numbers. Of the top of my head, the following people have ongoing cases

Fayose
Dasuki
Gen Bada
Abdulrasheed Maina
Deziani
Olisa Metuh
Etc

In democracies, court cases don't get resolved easily especially against people that have money to hire good lawyers. It takes time. Eventually, the law will catch up with them.

Orji got sometime recently too. Inch by inch, our enemies will eat themselves. We just have to smart enough to know when they are trying to manipulate us.
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Effiongdbest: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

Niger Deltans want their money.

We don't want any money, leave Onyema alone, instead we want our oil wells in the hands of Alakija Adenuga and Otedola asap..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Commentor: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Effiongdbest:

We don't want any money, leave Onyema alone, instead we want our oil wells in the hands of Alakija Adenuga and Otedola asap..

I am itsekiri and I want my money.

They can dash Akwa Ibom money to Onyeama.
Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Effiongdbest: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

I am itsekiri and I want my money.

They can dash Akwa Ibom money to Onyeama.
The money you gave him to hold for you or??itsekiri kill you there, don't go and meet your Governor who is doing nothing in Delta State, be looking for a thriving man's downfall.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Commentor: 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Effiongdbest:

The money you gave him to hold for you or??itsekiri kill you there, don't go and meet your Governor who is doing nothing in Delta State, be looking for a thriving man's downfall.

Thriving by stealing money meant for our collective good to be trading?

Something dey worry you?

Anyway, I trust the DOJ.

Abeg please make una picket say una no want una share in advance.

Let us know Akwa Ibom is not interested.

By the way, all from Ibori to Uduaghan to Okowa go soon hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng by Effiongdbest: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

Thriving by stealing money meant for our collective good to be trading?

Something dey worry you?

Anyway, I trust the DOJ.

Abeg please make una picket say una no want una share in advance.

Let us know Akwa Ibom is not interested.

By the way, all from Ibori to Uduaghan to Okowa go soon hear am.

Yes face your Governors and leave Onyema alone you have been warned!. You have no money on him OK, if not for propaganda ask yourself whether you for know say any of your so called money dey Onyema hand, better use your brain small. If I find a way of looting and creating a thriving business empire and employ the youth I'd do it 100 times over, Ty Danjuma has oil Wells at our backyard and he's not using the money to do anything for us, i still never hear you say you want your money from him or is it because Onyema is Igbo so you feel you can do him anyhow you want. Niger Delta have misused money that can build 100 Onyemas in the Niger Delta if you are really concerned about the Niger Delta, but our lack of business acumen and foresight keep making us misuse the money and still clamoring for more. So if we can't use money let those who can use it well do so as long as they are not grabbing our oil Wells like Ty danjuma, Otedoka etc have done...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATED: How To Make $900 Online Monthly. Get In Now. / List Of African Countries Whose Currency Is Stronger Than Naira / Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.