Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ (1493 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by Enzorazor: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Following Wednesday Punch newspaper’s editorial referring to Muhammadu Buhari as ‘Major General’ Buhari instead of the constitutional title ‘President’ Muhammadu Buhari, and the controversies there of, Femi Fani-Kayode has replied Femi Adesina’s comment saying that,

“If you decide to call him Major General, he wasn’t dashed the rank, he earned it. So, you are not completely out of order. The fact that you can do so is even another testimony to press freedom in Nigeria.”

FFK has replied Adesina who is a SSA on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari.

FFF a former Aviation Minister in Goodluck Jonathan’s administration said that, “Whether he has earned the title of Major General or not the fact remains that the Punch has voiced the opinion of millions that your principal is a divisive, vicious, unstable, repressive, fascistic & dangerous tyrant who is unworthy of being called Mr. President. Suck on that!”

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/11/femi-fani-kayode-replies-femi-adesina-on-buhari-earning-the-rank-major-general/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by SolutionMee: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy

Femi needs to be very careful with the way he talks to Mr President. Assuming the "hate speech" bill has been signed, this is how Femi would have ended his entire life and political career (if any) just like that.

More also, Buhari is not all that bad has people portrayed him to be. To be a reformed democrat should require nothing less than a decade. With time, this "serving father" will make some quality decisions that's going to benefit the masses. We just have to give him enough time (probably a third term or so). There was a time I was elected as the class rep of my high school back home. It took me three (3) terms before I started performing. Assuming that my class members were impatient souls like the Nigerian populace, that's how they would have been denied of the privilege of good leadership.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by Cossybob(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Something is about to get bahddd shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by healthserve(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
FFK never get exhausted on bullets
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by davodyguy: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
healthserve:
FFK never get exhausted on bullets
He has an Arsenal
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by Josnac(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hmmm...

Come FFK, I don tell you say you get bad mouth before

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by nero2face: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by JonDon12: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Plus who says he earned it. Nigerian Miiltary officers especially at the General Ranks are all half baked. This guy no even school certificate. What was his accomplishments during the Biafra war. Very Negligible. As a coupist, was a follower not a leader. Even as a president, A Figurehead under the great Idiagbon. Buhari is a fake major General, A fake president.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
JonDon12:
Plus who says he earned it. Nigerian Miiltary officers especially at the General Ranks are all half baked. This guy no even school certificate. What was his accomplishments during the Biafra war. Very Negligible. As a coupist, was a follower not a leader. Even as a president, A Figurehead under the great Idiagbon. Buhari is a fake major General, A fake president.
Them dey dash northern soldiers that rank like pure water.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by Horlufemi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Femi needs to be very careful with the way he talks to Mr President. Assuming the "hate speech" bill has been signed, this is how Femi would have ended his entire life and political career (if any) just like that.

More also, Buhari is not all that bad has people portrayed him to be. To be a reformed democrat should require nothing less than a decade. With time, this "serving father" will make some quality decisions that's going to benefit the masses. We just have to give him enough time (probably a third term or so). There was a time I was elected as the class rep of my high school back home. It took me three (3) terms before I started performing. Assuming that my class members were impatient souls like the Nigerian populace, that's how they would have been denied of the privilege of good leadership.

That's not hate speech

Nigerian people criticize because they hate. So they think hate speech means criticism.

The definition hate speech is any speech, verbal or written that incites violence against a person or a group on the basis of protected attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.

Criticising a government and insulting public officers isn't hate speech, you have the freedom to do that.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by DSENATAR: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please check yourself into the next available pschycratic home close to you. You are as unstable and mentally deranged as bubu[color=#006600][/color]

More also, Buhari is not all that bad has people portrayed him to be. To be a reformed democrat should require nothing less than a decade. With time, this "serving father" will make some quality decisions that's going to benefit the masses. We just have to give him enough time (probably a third term or so). There was a time I was elected as the class rep of my high school back home. It took me three (3) terms before I started performing. Assuming that my class members were impatient souls like the Nigerian populace, that's how they would have been denied of the privilege of good leadership.[/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by Timatayo1: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Major general bubu regime is very hard
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by opeey(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

what's this one saying now. you mean someone should subject us to trail and error for the next four years making eight years..And you have the guts to talk about third term?are you happy the way the country is been run by tyrant and cabals, even buhari's wife have spoken out many times about the cabals. don't lemme say that God should run your life for just one week the way buhari is running Nigeria..smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Femi Adesina On Buhari Earning The Rank ‘major General’ by Beremx(f): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Abia: Gov Ikpeazu Writes IG Of Police,Accuses Top Politician For Sponsoring IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Dead, Buried – Coalition / Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.