Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government (39177 Views)

It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by naaija: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
'Nigerians Should Be Thankful Bombing Has Reduced' - Femi Adesina Said As Aisha Yesufu Replies

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, says Nigerians ought to be thankful that the spate of attacks by Boko Haram has dropped. - See Nairaland thread on this.

Reacting to the presidential spokesman's comment on channels tv, the BBOG co-convener listed things that have gone wrong since 2015 which was the beginning of the Buhari led administration.

The activist listed Leah Shaibu, Zaria-Kaduna-Abuja road kidnappings and killings by bandits, poverty, CAN leader beheading, Jos-Maiduguri road menace, herdsmen crises, etc

She insisted that Femi Adesina can't deny not to be aware of all these, In her words, we did not vote in 2015 for comparison of the killings

Aisha noted that:

In 2015 Nigeria was not the poverty capital of the world.
In 2015 Leah Sharibu was not with Boko Haram.
In 2015 Abuja Kaduna expressway was not controlled by Bandits.
In 2015 citizens of Kaduna State were not terrified of kidnappers & left their houses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scRqXx31d5s

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by TUANKU(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
This farm tool called Femi Adesina will say anything to please his Fulani masters.

258 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Racoon(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jonathan they all called a "mediocre" is who the useless govt have continually used as a baseline standard for its unjustified failure.

Femi Adeshina totally lost his humanity and conscience the day he defended that people should donate land to killer herdsmen in order to avoid bloodshed and this silly statement...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvK_POZz8NA

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Russi: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Madam, you fought Jonathan with Sahara Reporters daily and called him useless.

What you should do now is to find a way to gather support to make proper representation on improvements to the security apparatus... STOP WAILING

naaija:
'Nigerians Should Be Thankful Bombing Has Reduced'- Aisha Yusufu Replies To Femi Adesina

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, says Nigerians ought to be thankful that the spate of attacks by Boko Haram has dropped. - See Nairaland thread on this.

Reacting to the presidential spokesman's comment on channels tv, the BBOG co-convener listed things that have gone wrong since 2015 which was the beginning of the Buhari led administration.

The activist listed Leah Shaibu, Zaria-Kaduna-Abuja road kidnappings and killings by bandits, poverty, CAN leader beheading, Jos-Maiduguri road menace, herdsmen crises, etc

She insisted that Femi Adesina can't deny not to be aware of all these, In her words, we did not vote in 2015 for comparison of the killings

Aisha noted that:
In 2015 LeahSharibu was not with Boko Haram.
In 2015 citizens of Kaduna State were not terrified of kidnappers & left their houses

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Afolabimills(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Femi buhari adeshina d idiot

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by BlackfireX: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
I support femi adesina , we should thank gen muhamdu buhari.

I am a.patriot
Where is sarki ,and that meat seller?

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Tobinrobin(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
I know this woman is in the overseas but you can’t help but love how she fires these people on social media. Just the other day she had a ‘gbas gbos’ with El rufai. I believe Adesina is Just lost, anything to put food on the table.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by seniormallam(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Something tells me Adeshina needs bubus big favour this days..............he's presently disgracing himself with all these his comments this days.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by martowskin1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
In 2015 fuel was not 145

In 2015 dollar was not 360

In 2015 bag of rice was not 30000naira

What more can I say, let me stop here

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by TallPck1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
We should be happy the bombing has reduced but they now go about killing farmers and innocent citizens with AK 47 and burning villages in mass.
Even kidnapping is on the rise.

Just last week a while CAN chairman was beheaded.

I see nothing this government is doing when it comes to security.

It's a pity that Femi has lost it. I respect this man back then before he was hir d against his people.

I've this mifi MTN 4G network unlocked to work with all sim except smile.

Lagos call. +234 815 532 5936

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by ursullalinda(f): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sincerly I'm beginning to doubt if Femi Adeshina is still ok.....How can a sound man start sounding insane all of a sudden and you think all is well......I'm sure his village people are on his matter......all is not well with him rara

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Y

Cheap popularity for a failed government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by RuddyFusion(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
#in2015

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by YorubaPrince: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by solmusdesigns: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
no matter what
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by faithfull18(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
See my signature Ojare, Naija matter no dey end.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by bart10: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by studentarrive: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
ok

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Seventy7kings: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Kingrefreshed: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
naaija:
'Nigerians Should Be Thankful Bombing Has Reduced' - Femi Adesina Said As Aisha Yesufu Replies

Aisha noted that:

In 2015 Leah Sharibu was not with Boko Haram.

I don't know sometimes I like this Femi Adesina of an animal because he doesn't give a flying fuuccck about anybody in Nigeria except his pay masters.

He's just concerned about his salary.

Bleep everybody else.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by leke12(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
Femi Adesina is just an appointee, no political relevance. He cant even win a local govt election in his hometown, besides Fani kayode did more than that .o houn ta fe je ni gbami ko je ka gbon

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Amuluonyenaego: 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
bold woman not Nairaland banters who are here looking for 6 packs men, I love this

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Toscarel: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
The junkie Femi adesina wakes up everyday to drop rubbish, there are a lot of sociopaths in this current government but the slave called femi is a junkie

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by SCORPION1902: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
If she like, make she bomb am.

Blasting too small
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by ZombieHUNT: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
only fools and waste products support this cow government

Buhari is a failure

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Fash20: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
On behalf of the good people of yoruba, Femi Adeshina AKA buhari's farm tool, ceases to be an Omoluabi of Yoruba land

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by TechWows: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Courageous and truthful Muslims like her are becoming extreemly scarce. Madam, your unborn generation shall read of your truly great life.
A million thanks to the guy that created the unbelievably awesome thread below. Thanks for showing me the far more sweeter way to give my girl multiple orgasm kiss https://www.nairaland.com/5652053/cunnilingus-husband-wife-sin-husband-wife-sin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by ud4u: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
BlackfireX:
I support femi adesina , we should thank gen muhamdu buhari.

I am a.patriot
Where is sarki ,and that meat seller?

People of your like-minds kept Nigeria in this mess, you don't have common reasoning.

You have forgotten in a haste the Benue massacre by herdsmen that filled how many trailers.

It is quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government by Jh0wsef(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I don't know sometimes I like this Femi Adesina of an animal because he doesn't give a flying fuuccck about anybody in Nigeria except his pay masters.

He's just concerned about his salary.

Bleep everybody else.

hahahahaha. what a polite insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.