Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Should I Take His Rented Shop Instead? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Take His Rented Shop Instead? (265 Views)

Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / 35-year-old Nigerian Man Found Dead Inside His Rented Apartment In India / Rented Protesters Against #EndSARS Hide Their Faces In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take His Rented Shop Instead? by Obaakran: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
working with one financial inclusion company. we always help our agents with float (fund) every weekend to help their business. they always return it every Mondays.

there is this agent of mine that refused to return his, telling me one issue came up and he squandered the company's money. had to use my personal money and pay the company. for almost three months, this guy has being posting me.

I have closed his shop today, retrieved the POS machine I gave him. and went home with both the machine and the key to his shop.

the question is, is it right for me to rent his shop to another person for me to get my money back? the man is currently at large.

lala please I need a wider coverage
Re: Should I Take His Rented Shop Instead? by Davash222(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Locking the shop won’t bring your money.
Re: Should I Take His Rented Shop Instead? by gulfer: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2019
Talk to a lawyer angry

(1) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Is Still Alive Lecturer Abducted Speaks From Captivity (video) / Please Separate From Spouses Who Are Particularly Violent Physically / Effects Of Okada Ban In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.