Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival (23530 Views)

Rwanda Announces Visa-free Travel For All Africans / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by segebase(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2019
vv
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by chukel(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2019
Timatayo1:
You want to destroyed this country God pass you general bubu...eleti didi
this is becoming a norm. It's wrong. You can't use past tense in a futuristic statement. "Want to" is in future tense and cannot be used with "destroyed". Either "you want to destroy" or "you have destroyed".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by falcon01: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Rosskiki:

Really? There are literally millions of Chadians, Nigeriens, and other Sahelians living - without papers - in northern Nigeria. Many live further south, working as gatemen, suya sellers, herdsmen, beggars etc.

You need to get around more. But then again, you're a US based he-goat who thinks he knows anything.
yeah but illegally and if they are caught, they are been deported
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2019
May God save us.
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Yujin(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2019
falcon01:
yeah but illegally and if they are caught, they are been deported
Lol. You don't even know Nigeria. They're only arrested in Southern Nigeria but millions have more right than you in northern Nigeria. You can be killed by having just an argument with one of such undocumented immigrants there. As a matter of fact, there are more than 6 million immigrants from the sahel region in the north majority of whom are undocumented and yet they have voters card. Lol. Some of them even have your national I'D which majority of Nigerians don't have. Kai! Nigeria is a funny contraption. Many southerners don't know what they're up against.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2019
obidark:
sheisse....

i have no interest to visit any of this african shitthole mini states....

but they are free to enter nigeria anyhow....??
nawa....
You don't seem to like d idea.
What's wrong
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by obidark: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

You don't seem to like d idea.
What's wrong

i dont like it....
i dont like anything pan africa....
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2019
Rosskiki:

That's strange. I thought you people said Nigeria was a ''shithole'' where nobody in their right mind would want to visit.

Make up your minds please. If we are a ''shithole'' then allowing visa-free access to Africans is a none issue since nobody will come.

So kindly zip your lips abeg.
Kindly shut ur trap. Even femi felt ridiculous confirming it on channels yesterday, he had to put an embellishment that it's all over Africa, that Nigerians will also be able to enter all countries without visa which we know it's simply not true.
In case you don't know, it's ordinary citizens like you and I that will be at the receiving end of this malady though I believe it was just a slip of tongue from bubu and will be corrected soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2019
obidark:

i dont like it....
i dont like anything pan africa....
Then wail properly and stop being a zombie!!

1 Like

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by obidark: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Kindly shut ur trap. Even femi felt ridiculous confirming it on channels yesterday, he had to put an embellishment that it's all over Africa, that Nigerians will also be able to enter all countries without visa which we know it's simply not true.
In case you don't know, it's ordinary citizens like you and I that will be at the receiving end of this malady though I believe it was just a slip of tongue from bubu and will be corrected soon

each african shitthole nation should go their separate ways....

are we conjoined twins,ni....??
i will not like somebody that doesnt like me....

this african shitthole mini states can kiss my nigerian butt....

3 Likes

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by obidark: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Then wail properly and stop being a zombie!!

uhh.... undecided undecided
party pooper....

na them wanted to look down on us....
am just sayin i dont like them either....
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2019
obidark:

each african shitthole nation should go their separate ways....

are we conjoined twins,ni....??
i will not like somebody that doesnt like me....

this african shitthole mini states can kiss my nigerian butt....

Well... The president from his policies is not keen on trading or commerce with African countries but is very interested in housing their citizens and in large numbers too. I suspect he feels our population is not large enough

2 Likes

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by royalamour(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
astana1:
Fantastic policy. More investment

You are obviously an illiterate. That's all I can say.

6 Likes

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Gallantrugged: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
So they can do that on issuing Visa but can't issue National ID intanta... Nija we dey, i hail ohhh!!!
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by femmy2010(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Timatayo1:
You want to destroyed this country God pass you general bubu...eleti didi

It is a very welcome development.
Having documented visitors is our country is good. They bring in their money to spend in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2019
Need to silence the guns- coming from a major general... How ironic
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Obec70(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Then what's the essence of closing the borders?
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by soleexx(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Now I believe its Finished!!

So southy
Northern Africans go enter freely and Nigerian will hav headech applying for dis own visas

1 Like

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by seguno2: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2019
hammerU:
WHO IS BUHARI TO DECLARE NIGERIA AN OPEN REFUGEE COUNTRY TO CRAZY AFRICANS LIKE SOMALIA AND CO?

BUHARI IS NOT EVEN A NIGERIAN, HE IS FULANI FROM FUTA JALLON.

THIS WILL MEET OPPOSITION AT THE NASS.

Because you are mobilising others to petition and pressure your senators and representatives to oppose the measure

1 Like

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Femeto: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2019
You are welcoming bird flu and Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by AreaFada2: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2019
But do Nigerians have same privilege in other African countries outside ECOWAS?

Better to do like Tunisia and Morocco who are visa free to Westerners. Westerners actually bring in lots of money to spend as tourists.

2 Likes

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Shanana1(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2019
astana1:
Fantastic policy. More investment
You saw only that abi? What of free access to more terrorists, diseases etc, no reasonable country will ever give free access like this to other countries to enter their country and grant them visa at the point of entry. This is the worst strategy ever existed since history begun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Beremx:
...and he closed the borders o!!

Na small thing remain make I believe say Buhari na Jubrin. Just small thing remain

He is no argument on that.
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Commentor: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Visa on arrival isn't the same thing as free access.

Visa on arrival actually means documentation of individuals.

1 Like

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by nograv: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2019
JonDon12:

Aw You called me a Goat. Goats are actually smart animals.

https://www.sciencealert.com/goats-are-just-as-smart-and-loving-as-dogs-say-scientists

Goat is actually my favorite animal as well as my sign.

By the way, the fact that only Low Income Sahelians want to come to Nigeria is not a good thing. Perfect example of why Nigeria is a shithole. Only Low IQ Africans are stupid enough to come here. Nigeria is a useless country. Not Nigerians but Nigeria. It is not our fault. We didnt create it. Blame it on Lugard and Harcourt. However we are stupid enough to keep perpetuating this crime against humanity. You sound like a smart guy. What honestly do you think can be done to make Nigeria better other than splitting it?

Oh sharrap...

If you can't say anything sensible, be quiet ..

Migration is a useful tool, but it needs to be managed. Skilled migration is one thing, but agarian peoples with low levels of education add nothing to Nigeria..

In truth we all know this is an effort my Buhari to bolster the smaller Northern Nigerian population.

In 4 years he will be gone anyway...
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by anonimi: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by sencekompis: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2019
Only a senseless person will wake up and decide to visit NIGERIA. . General bubu on the steering.
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by grandstar(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2019
This is a good development.

It should be extended to visitors of first world countries. They have the cash and it will boost tourism and trade.

My chief worry is terrorism. Countries like the UK and France for example have a large Muslim population and a tiny few have been hoodwinked by terrorist propaganda and could find their way into Nigeria and head to the Northeast to join ISWAP and Boko Haram.

For that reason alone, Somalia should be excluded. They have home grown terrorist that are easy recruits for these religious hoodlums.
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by mamajj17(f): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2019
Even most NIGERIANS need VISAS to leave the useless Country Papa BUHARI undecided lipsrsealed
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Next level of audio promises....
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Ebola will also get visa on arrival ? I better switch country
Re: All Africans Travelling To Nigeria Can Get Visa On Arrival by Just2endowed2(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Yujin:

Lol. You don't even know Nigeria. They're only arrested in Southern Nigeria but millions have more right than you in northern Nigeria. You can be killed by having just an argument with one of such undocumented immigrants there. As a matter of fact, there are more than 6 million immigrants from the sahel region in the north majority of whom are undocumented and yet they have voters card. Lol. Some of them even have your national I'D which majority of Nigerians don't have. Kai! Nigeria is a funny contraption. Many southerners don't know what they're up against.

Sadly this is true.... A northern Cameroonian told me he has the national ID. I told him to show me �, lo and behold he brought it out and I was shocked. Here in the south, to register for Ordinary NIN we are demanding bribe from ourselves but in the north, they register foreigners with open arms and it's free.

This country is just a mistake.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Udi – 4 Corner Axis: Enugu State Government Cautions Road Users / Driver Abandons Young Man After Hitting Him With His Car In Ajah, Lagos. Photos / LRU Officials On A Rescue Mission On Third Mainland Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.