Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari (53268 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November / Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by PAQ(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
"Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin him dey find?"........

PALAVER him dey find!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by RexTramadol1: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Buhari na No belt gang o

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Revolva(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Joshua pls dont
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by d4real890(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blessed13:
He will just use your belt and travel then call Dss to arrest you for having more than one belt grin grin
A country that can't air the fight are now calling him I think the sport minister must be mad even though his not ashame
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by enoch701(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
i pray AJ just lose control and give bubu one good right hand.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blessed13:
He will just use your belt and travel then call Dss to arrest you for having more than one belt grin grin
Hahahahah this is the most hilarious comment I have read on nairaland this year. guy u off me grin
Blessed13:
Hahahahah this is the most hilarious comment I have read on nairaland this year. guy u off me
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
ghettokid1:
Tyrant buhari how z that an achievement?.
And for joshua stay away from TYRANT-BUHARI or what happened to you in june will be a child play.

Small pikin na small pikin even if e carry big phone.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by ghettokid1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Small pikin na small pikin even if e carry big phone.

Big pikin wey no get sense

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by West2019(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
AJ pls stay away from that General
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
ghettokid1:

Big pikin wey no get sense

I am glad that you know that you don't have any sense at all.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Vanessa116(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Joshua don’t!! I repeat “DONT!!!” or Wilder will knock you TF out.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Legendguru: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Instead of queen
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by nthony10: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
AJ don Dey eye our oyiel money o.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Deejaygold(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
but wait o, AJ has not tweeted about this
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Trutherme: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
That's actually not a bad idea but they should check the weight of the two belts before letting Baba carry them. grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Leo588(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
AJ....!!!

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by yakx2345(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
I wont be surprised if he losses his next march.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by alen4smith(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
ghettokid1:

Ass licker
ODE buruku!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by ghettokid1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
alen4smith:
ODE buruku!
Ass-licker shame on you! if u quote me again........

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by SaintM90(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
It seems AJ has forgotten what klitkcho did to our Samuel Peter.... The moment he touches the belt, Wilder will kill you whenever you face off... #Run
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by CaptainFM1: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Davash222:
I cover AJ and his belts with the blood of Jesus. Though bad luck is contagious but it can never be AJ’s portion.

U sound like Cuppy.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by JudeAfoo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Is Anthony okay?
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
SaintM90:
It seems AJ has forgotten what klitkcho did to our Samuel Peter.... The moment he touches the belt, Wilder will kill you whenever you face off... #Run

AJ trashed klitcho already.
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by alen4smith(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2019
ghettokid1:

Ass-licker shame on you!
if u quote me again........
Ogun kill you there!
Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by Toks2008(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Stalwert:
grin Joshua is not an ingrate like many people you will see on this thread. He is doing all he can to associate with Nigeria. Better pikin with better training

I love the guy and his simplicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari by seangy4konji: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
I advice aj to be careful.

Buhari does like seeing young men do good hin life ooo

All d young men and women in Nigeria has been put in extreme poverty way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Lost To Oleksandr Usyk By Split Decision / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 / Victor Moses Becomes Highestpaid Nigerian Player In Europe With New Chelsea Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.