Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! (1701 Views)

My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Desperate Times: Help! A Brother In Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by ManDreamVoyage: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hello Good people of Nairaland. I recently lost my job in Osun State and I have been finding it hard catering for my young family. Life is very unbearable for me and I have no way to feed my household. My parents that would have been selfless in helping me are among retirees of Osun State, whose gratuities have not been paid since 2012. I am indebted to Fairmoney, Paylater coz I have to feed my family and kids. It's hell of a condition as I am still owing the kid's school fees. I am perplexed ,helpless and wishing everything could just end. I am at a very precarious position in my life and I have exhausted all means to survive. Please Nairalanders nothing is too small to support Mr with . I am frustrated and wish I could just run away. I need a little money to survive with my little family. I am not lazy ,life has just dealt a big blow to my life,career and ambitions. Please help me before I end it all coz saying I am fed up is an understatement.
Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Are you not supposed to be asking for a job

5 Likes

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2019
SBL28:
Are you not supposed to be asking for a job

these lazy people are not looking for a solution, but simply FREE HAND OUTS from online total strangers.... why should we help people with money today, so that tomorrow they will continue begging other online strangers?! unless such person demands for a JOB, anything else is a waste of time/energy, as you will simply keep them in their misery (if real)

6 Likes

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by LewsTherin: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

these lazy people are not looking for a solution, but simply FREE HAND OUTS from online total strangers.... why should we help people with money today, so that tomorrow they will continue begging other online strangers?! unless such person demands for a JOB, anything else is a waste of time/energy, as you will simply keep them in their misery (if real)

Fraudsters have a job. Fraud. He's at work with this post.

7 Likes

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by queenfav(f): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2019
This was what I was discussing with my husband yesterday. When times are hard, think of what u can do to keep afloat, not borrowing or begging money to eat today then go back to hunger tomorrow. There are so many things you can do if u remove shame from your eyes.
Two years ago when I moved to PH, I encountered a man and his wife selling big well garnished akara balls for N50 naira each at my house junction. His wife is there to fry it while he sells to customers. What moved me to start buying from tnem was the fact that I know it would have taken a lot of courage to do that.I later saw him in my estate some months after, I was surprised when he told he has a land in the estate that he just bought and is trying to develop it small small. I was wowed!
After a while, I noticed he was no more at their stall, when I asked after him the wife told me he has gotten a rig job that takes him off shore. Ok, despite that, she is still frying the akara. Those are people who will achieve big things fast in life.

Moral of my story oga, we know u are not lazy, and there are no jobs in Nigeria. Find a job to do. Even if it's to rent wheelbarrow daily, use it to go round some streets to help people dispose their trash at a dump site for a small fee.. Do it. If it's to start frying puff puff, buns, fish etc.. Do it. Giving u money isn't an issue, the problem is that people can't keep giving you. Think of what u can do today to feed your family, provided its honest.. From that, God will open bigger doors.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by uboma(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2019
queenfav:
This was what I was discussing with my husband yesterday. When times are hard, think of what u can do to keep afloat, not borrowing or begging money to eat today then go back to hunger tomorrow. There are so many things you can do if u remove shame from your eyes.
Two years ago when I moved to PH, I encountered a man and his wife selling big well garnished akara balls for N50 naira each at my house junction. His wife is there to fry it while he sells to customers. What moved me to start buying from tnem was the fact that I know it would have taken a lot of courage to do that.I later saw him in my estate some months after, I was surprised when he told he he has a land that he just bought and is developing it small small. I was wowed!
After a while, I noticed he was no more at their stall, when I asked after him the wife told me he has gotten a rig job that takes him off shore. Ok, despite that, she is still frying the akara. Those are people who will achieve big things fast in life.

Moral of my story oga, we know u are not lazy, and there are jo jobs in Nigeria. Find a job to do. Even if it's to rent wheelbarrow daily, use it to go round some streets to help people dispose their trash at a dump site for a small fee.. Do it. If it's to start frying puff puff, buns, fish etc.. Do it. Giving u money isn't an issue, the problem is that people can't keep giving you. Think of what u can do today to feed your family, provided its honest.. From that, God will open bigger doors.

Excellent advice.

5 Likes

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2019
ManDreamVoyage:
Hello Good people of Nairaland. I recently lost my job in Osun State and I have been finding it hard catering for my young family. Life is very unbearable for me and I have no way to feed my household. My parents that would have been selfless in helping me are among retirees of Osun State, whose gratuities have not been paid since 2012. I am indebted to Fairmoney, Paylater coz I have to feed my family and kids. It's hell of a condition as I am still owing the kid's school fees. I am perplexed ,helpless and wishing everything could just end. I am at a very precarious position in my life and I have exhausted all means to survive. Please Nairalanders nothing is too small to support Mr with . I am frustrated and wish I could just run away. I need a little money to survive with my little family. I am not lazy ,life has just dealt a big blow to my life,career and ambitions. Please help me before I end it all coz saying I am fed up is an understatement.

When you fall, find the encourage to rise again. Put pride aside and do things to feed your family. No one will care for your family if not you.
Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by ahnie: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thumbs up@queenfav
You ve really spoken my mind... nothing to add!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by ahnie: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Most of these peeps just sits and wait for people to Dole out money to them.
If you beg today to feed your family...what if there isn't anything tommorow?

Pride would not let them do menial jobs or hit the street to hustle!

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by Firstcitizen: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
LewsTherin:

Fraudsters have a job. Fraud. He's at work with this post.
grin grin grin grin grin He is a gainfully employed nigga

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by benjijosh(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
He should be asking for a job, not stipends to help his family?? Maybe but I don't think this man is even settled to think for himself. It's easy to judge this man as we could all easily say he has failed to plan but some part of me doesn't want to 100% believe that and also employ you guys not to do so.

Things are really hard in this country and I am very sorry this man has lost his job at about this time. If you have a job or have a connection that would help him, kindly reach out to him. Our words could destabilize this man and make him feel like a waste.

@op, I need you to believe you will get back on track soon but you must have at the back of your mind that you are on your own. No one is going to help you get out of your current situation unless you try to get yourself out of it first.

Be strong. It will be over soon.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Can anyone offer the op a job?
Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2019
queenfav:
Two years ago when I moved to PH, I encountered a man and his wife selling big well garnished akara balls for N50 naira each at my house junction. His wife is there to fry it while he sells to customers. What moved me to start buying from tnem was the fact that I know it would have taken a lot of courage to do that.I later saw him in my estate some months after, I was surprised when he told he has a land in the estate that he just bought and is trying to develop it small small. I was wowed!

Moral of my story oga, we know u are not lazy, and there are no jobs in Nigeria. Find a job to do. Even if it's to rent wheelbarrow daily, use it to go round some streets to help people dispose their trash at a dump site for a small fee.. Do it. If it's to start frying puff puff, buns, fish etc.. Do it. Giving u money isn't an issue, the problem is that people can't keep giving you. Think of what u can do today to feed your family, provided its honest.. From that, God will open bigger doors.
I love you for this comment.

Dude should be asking for money to support a biz no matter how small not money to pay kid's school fees. After paying for this term, what happens next term?

By the way, I have this feeling that he voted for this next level. undecided
Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by queenfav(f): 4:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Ishilove:
Can anyone offer the op a job?
He didn't ask for one na. How are you sure he wants a job? What he asked for was little money to feed.
Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by aspiring44: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
benjijosh:
He should be asking for a job, not stipends to help his family?? Maybe but I don't think this man is even settled to think for himself. It's easy to judge this man as we could all easily say he has failed to plan but some part of me doesn't want to 100% believe that and also employ you guys not to do so.

Things are really hard in this country and I am very sorry this man has lost his job at about this time. If you have a job or have a connection that would help him, kindly reach out to him. Our words could destabilize this man and make him feel like a waste.

@op, I need you to believe you will get back on track soon but you must have at the back of your mind that you are on your own. No one is going to help you get out of your current situation unless you try to get yourself out of it first.

Be strong. It will be over soon.

I wish you well.

Well said
Not always easy to get out of difficult situation.

One can always pull through no matter how difficult things would have been.. whatever you can do to get out certain of situation just do it.

I could remember I have to go and check sites in my locality just to make sure i have to get something in my pocket . I was doing that just to keep hope. I use to fill sand from 5 tippers per day at the rate of 2,500 naira , though very labouring but by the time one gets home one will be able to talk to one' s wife in a manner she will like and not feeling frustrated . ironically , after day's work no one will know that you did a labour because one would have taken a thorough bath before heading home.

Brace up . never give up should be the spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Going Through An Unimaginable Terrible Times, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please help him you can.

You never know what people are going through in life.

As I type from my phone am going through a whole lot of shit. Maybe not financially, but trust me it's a whole lot.

If I could help, I would. But if you can. Let nothing hold you back.

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

/ My 3 Year Old Isn't Catching Up! / What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.