Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? (1703 Views)

Women, Please Do This One Thing And Save Ur Marriage.. / Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by AmakaOne(f): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2008
http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=igXB8UyBnF9

This little girl's parents need to be charged with child abuse!!
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by Thor(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2008
Just think what that girl will be like when she is 18 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by dudubobo1: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2008
That was absolute madness and this is the kind of thing we get when we allow all the immorality from abroad to get into our heads. These children are too small to devise these things themselves but they must have seen their parents and others doing these kind of things.
How on earth does anyone in their right mind allow such horrible nonsense to be what their children have learnt? What will these children be able to contribute to the world as they grow up?

Please I pray that everyone keeps all that foreign and rubbish in foreign lands and not destroy the Nigerian society with that nonsense.

It's actually sickening to watch cry
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by Thor(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2008
dudu-bobo:

Please I pray that everyone keeps all that foreign and rubbish in foreign lands and not destroy the Nigerian society with that nonsense.

It's actually sickening to watch cry

Considering that the girl in the clip is African as are the other children, I think your comment that 'Please I pray that everyone keeps all that foreign and rubbish in foreign lands' is a little stupid to say the least.

Lets hope that this stays with the African girl and that she does not get chance to infect non Nigerians with this nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by dudubobo1: 11:22am On Aug 18, 2008
Thor:

Considering that the girl in the clip is African as are the other children, I think your comment that 'Please I pray that everyone keeps all that foreign and rubbish in foreign lands' is a little stupid to say the least.

Lets hope that this stays with the African girl and that she does not get chance to infect non Nigerians with this nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those kids are not Nigerians. I think they are caribbeans shine your eyes and keep your culture to yourselves please
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by Thor(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2008
If that was all that Nigeria had to worry about that would be a major improvement.

As for culture, Nigeria needs to import some, the Caribbean maybe a good source lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by ssRhino: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
This is really sad, the little girl has been given to some parents with no value at all.
The boy sef is a bad boy in da making.
Sad folks
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by LadyT(f): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2008
Adults shouldnt not even be dancing like this. This is not dancing this is sex thru clothes. See how she was sweating. Anyway they are all OMO Jamo's nothing surprises me.

End of days

Poor children
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by yongbabe(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
omg!!!
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by marydre: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2008
shocked shocked shocked. I feel for these children cos they are not even aware of what they do. Their parents should be flogged. These are kids that would engage in sex before puberty.
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by nawah1: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2008
that was disturbing! shocked
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by ikamefa(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2008
@ topic shocked shocked shocked shocked Bloody hell!

as am posting this am shaking in my pants huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked

if that was my little gal( wait a minute that cant be my little gal " grin "wink i will flog the humping and whinning out of her

where is her mother? cry obviously sitting in one corner enjoying the show cry

and look at that little boy holding on to her shaking waist, where do this kids learn all this sexual moves from? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2008
sad
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2008
Rubbish!!!

What da hell!!!! If the parent could be arrested, I'd be the first one to call the cops.

I'd beat the skin off of my child's butt id I see him/her doing that.

Wharrahell? shocked shocked shocked shocked This is how it all begins o, teenage pregnancy sad sad

The lil boy does not even know what the hell he's doing. . . . . oga o.
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by sistawoman: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
OMG!!!

I could not watch the whole thing as watching it caused my heart to burn. The little boy did not know what to do and all the other children just stood around watch that little freak do her thing.

It was truly disgusting.

I will go home and hug my children tighter and thank God that they have far more values then these two.
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by chika98: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2008
This girl smiley
Everything you see on NR you will come and post it here.
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by dreeldee: 2:40am On Aug 19, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked my gawd the dance is lewd even for an adult. The World is definitely coming to an end sad
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 19, 2008
if that was my daughter . . . oh wait impossicant. My daughter would grow up to be a real woman not a sex object . . .

i'd be taking a cow hide to that under-aged slut if i were her mother.
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by henry007(m): 2:46am On Aug 19, 2008
guys can neva 2 be moms unless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by Shaz(f): 2:48am On Aug 19, 2008
dreeldee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked my gawd the dance is lewd even for an adult. The World is definitely coming to an end sad

Yeah - this is absurd, even we old teenagers aint gon do these - we' waaaaaaaay on Christ's side . . And adults were there for God's sake!
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by KarmaMod(f): 2:51am On Aug 19, 2008
A family of hoodrats.
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by CodeRED(f): 2:56am On Aug 19, 2008
Lard have mercy. I am posting this to a friend of mine who works with the Child welfare department. This is child abuse,and the adults involved should be punished. I weep for my people. When we continue to paint this picture of looseness, and vulgarity for the other races, who then turn around and stereotype us, we later have the audacity to go on air ranting. It's a damn shame,
Re: What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It? by dudubobo1: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2008
This is what we get, in the long run, when we think that children should be allowed to do what they like and copy what adults do; when we dont control our children because we think it is old-fashioned; when we think old values are wrong and it is alright for every child to try and be whatever they see ebing done on TV by some loose West Indians.

These dance forms which I have only seen with West Indians (especially Jamaicans) are slowly creeping into Africans now. You see some African girls trying to do same as if it's the proper thing to do.

Every parent needs to control their children

(1) (Reply)

Does S..ex Position Matters In Getting One's Wife Pregnant? / Am I Been Wicked? / The Frugal Bride: How To Achieve A Low Budget Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.