Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen (28260 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by oodua1stson: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Most naija women have wh0re mentality

Disgraceful

5 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by victorian(f): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
She is right in a way but they're not razz men. Maybe the ones she knows are Razz. But I call such average looking guy a self made millionaire. If you are extremely pretty and look flashy, they will so spend on you ehn? You will be like wow! So average looking men with money still exist?

They love showing off a clean flashy babe by their side. How such guys give money so freely and easily without stress amazes me.

God will keep blessing the few ones whom I've touched my life with their generosity in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Hoodbilonia: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
I have 5 on my list
Waiting for us to flex
Dia papa
Na whatsapp i abandon them.
I'm doing it myself
And doing it on my lonely
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Olugbenga1234: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Thomas19:

So true.. Self made guys really go all out to impress a girl even if na to just fuvk
no mehn it's the opposite

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by EmmyDJourno: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Olosho advising Oloshos

See all the tags to her name, and I was think she was giving entrepreneurial advise

Not knowing is giving a failed woman's advise for other prospective failed women yo follow suite

Toke Makinwa and co....mtchewww....Olosho squad

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
gforce5:
This woman has proven what I've always known. A lot of these women from hungry backgrounds are extremely intimidated by men from privileged backgrounds because they have standards. Guys from rich backgrounds are not freaked by money. They were born into it. They will not lower themselves just to "take care of a woman". Those "razz men" this muppet is talking about are cut from the same cloth as them: poor background, poverty of the mind, insecure, made money from illegal means and always willing to prove something to the world.

Men from well to do backgrounds should go for women of their class and ignore all these hungry riff-rafts. That is the only way that they can be humbled.

My Broda, as you can see Toke Makinwa is hailing her.

Let's even imagine this, who are razz guys?

1. Is it a person working from 9 - 5 in an Oil Firm that would call himself a razz guy?

2. Even if the man has no education & hustling abroad legitimately, do we think such man would call himself himself razz nigga?

Obviously the hood guys are the ones who are the Yahoo Plus ones that move money from USA to Malaysia to Ghana, then into Nigeria.

Have you noticed Yahoo boys are Razz, they dress Razz even with the most expensive cars.

Na dem

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
victorian:
She is right in a way but they're not razz men. Maybe the ones she knows are Razz. But I call such average looking guy a self made millionaire. If you are extremely pretty and look flashy, they will so spend on you ehn? You will be like wow! So average looking men with money still exist?

They love showing off a clean flashy babe by their side. How such guys give money so freely and easily without stress amazes me.

God will keep blessing the few ones whom I've touched my life with their generosity in Jesus name amen.

Na So. No one with a legit source of income spends money lavishly in Lagos. Half of quilox customers are Yahoo boys.

A man can help your business when you need help, there is a diff in that. That's purposely spending.

Nobody makes money from sweat and gives it out freely. Even a guy working at Exxon earning 2.5M will still be careful about his money.

Nigerian women would never ask their Boo's what he really does for a living. That one no concern them.

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Munzy14(m): 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
season tip to the soft working ladies....cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by chuksoyo21(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Women now attach value to men based on spending habit...
In time, this fish headed babes will find reason to be attractive to broke dudes.
Nothing dey do dem.
You get, dem go complain, you no get, dem go talk...
Who do una?

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by victorian(f): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
truthsayer009:

Na So. No one with a legit source of income spends money lavishly in Lagos. Half of quilox customers are Yahoo boys.

A man can help your business when you need help, there is a diff in that. That's purposely spending.

Nobody makes money from sweat and gives it out freely. Even a guy working at Exxon earning 2.5M will still be careful about his money.

Nigerian women would never ask their Boo's what he really does for a living. That one no concern them.

I will shock you. I have never been to Quilt before and I don't even know how the place looks like. Although I've heard of quilox but that's not my style.

There are guys with legit biz who spends on ladies, they love to look at and admire around them and be with. It makes them happy and feel fulfilled.
These kind of guys don't club, no time sef for them to club. And I don't club either. I don't know which year, ive been to club last. And I don't joke with my night sleep.
Staying awake all night is not my thing.
But they go to parties sometimes.

Not all men spend stingly. And most men don't even support a lady in the business she's doing. Most come up with stories of how they don't have but they are building houses here and there o. But assisting the babe in growing her biz, pure zero.

Anyways I thank God for the one I have. And I know his source of income. He's not a Yahoo guy.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by bogdaddy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
R u not among them?
maynation:
All these slay queens sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by maynation(f): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
bogdaddy:
R u not among them?

What made you think I am?
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Americanboy35: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Chai, Nigerian women ehnn grin
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Tboy1419: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
victorian:

I will shock you. I have never been to Quilt before and I don't even know how the place looks like. Although I've heard of quilox but that's not my style.

There are guys with legit biz who spends on ladies, they love to look at and admire around them and be with. It makes them happy and feel fulfilled.
These kind of guys don't club, no time sef for them to club. And I don't club either. I don't know which year, ive been to club last. And I don't joke with my night sleep.
Staying awake all night is not my thing.
But they go to parties sometimes.

Not all men spend stingly. And most men don't even support a lady in the business she's doing. Most come up with stories of how they don't have but they are building houses here and there o. But assisting the babe in growing her biz, pure zero.

Anyways I thank God for the one I have. And I know his source of income. He's not a Yahoo guy.
next, you will come back to nairaland and tell us how stupid and stingy he is, since I know you here on nairaland all your stories is about men that wants to marry you, All na audio marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by AngelicBeing: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
what a pile of nonsense from useless women who value men by the amount of money they can spend on them.....useless hoelosho mentality!

whether a man is poor or rich, spends or not, his CHARACTER as a man is what is important..... nothing else! no wonder so many of these useless women are treated like garbage (when they act like garbage).
Gbam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by bluefilm: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
This bitch giving out her oloshoic advice cannot even differentiate between where and we're.

That will give you an idea of the contents of her mental capabilities.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by victorian(f): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tboy1419:
next, you will come back to nairaland and tell us how stupid and stingy he is, since I know you here on nairaland all your stories is about men that wants to marry you, All na audio marriage.

I understand you are frustrated dear. And you wish deep in your heart my man is stingy. Lol cheesy

It's seems your bf doesn't drop shi shi.. Lol

But it's alright. I understand that's the recent day Nigerian man for you. It's a pity

Everything will be fine in your life, las las.

Don't blame me, I'm happy. I deserve all I'm getting from my man. And I can't marry all the men who wants me for marraige nah? Na only one pussy I get.

So It's simply life as we see it. smiley
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by bogdaddy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol unserious something
maynation:

What made you think I am?
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Budline1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
meobizy:
She’s right. Then again I’ve seen a few stingy razz men but the one she describes is the majority. People born into wealth are normally conservative with spending. There are a few exceptions and those include the rich who rub shoulders with razz people.

The woman sounds superficial. No wonder her husband left her. She has also completed her looks physically. Nobody chases women anymore, we all want a young thing under our arms.

Honestly. Modern men don't chase women anymore. These gold digging women can stick to their razz men(customers).

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Budline1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
gforce5:
This woman has proven what I've always known. A lot of these women from hungry backgrounds are extremely intimidated by men from privileged backgrounds because they have standards. Guys from rich backgrounds are not freaked by money. They were born into it. They will not lower themselves just to "take care of a woman". Those "razz men" this muppet is talking about are cut from the same cloth as them: poor background, poverty of the mind, insecure, made money from illegal means and always willing to prove something to the world.

Men from well to do backgrounds should go for women of their class and ignore all these hungry riff-rafts. That is the only way that they can be humbled.

These hungry riff-raffs would still quickly divorce when razz men get broke.
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Budline1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
It's not her fault. All the cum of razz men that she has swallowed have not left her mouth. So the tendency to talk rubbish is always there.

Exactly. grin. I wonder why any sane man would wife an experienced b*tch like this.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Bigcowhorn: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
Tboy1419:

Leave victorian alone ooo you this useless transgender. No go carry your YorubaWarrior moniker come back. Keep parading as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by victorian(f): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Leave victorian alone ooo you this useless transgender. No go carry your YorubaWarrior moniker come back/. Keep patrolling as a woman.

Oh! Tboy1419 is even a guy!

Thanks Bigcowhorn smiley

No wonder!

The usual epistles and wailing of a broke guy once again on my case.

Sighs Tboy, who do you like this

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Bigcowhorn: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
victorian:

Thanks Bigcowhorn smiley

No wonder!

He's broke alright but has his talents. He a bet9ja agent who uses multiple monikers to post game predictions on NL. He has 5 different monikers ending with 1419 and there other variations including that Yoruba.Warrior.

He's a slippery fox that's hard to track but not for me.
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Bigcowhorn: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
victorian:

Thanks Bigcowhorn smiley

No wonder!

Well you can call him broke alright but he has his talents. He a bet9ja agent who uses multiple monikers to post game predictions on NL. He has 5 different monikers ending with 1419 and there other variations including that Yoruba.Warrior.

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by victorian(f): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well you can call him broke alright but he has his talents. He a bet9ja agent who uses multiple monikers to post game predictions on NL. He has 5 different monikers ending with 1419 and there other variations including that Yoruba.Warrior.

Can u imagine? cheesy

Busted!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by gforce5: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2019
Bro, you are so on point. No self-made man who made his money legitimately would see himself as "razz". Such a person would not be caught dead with bimbos like Debota or Toke. Razz niggaz are yahoo boys, drug dealers and crooked politicians. They are the only ones who can waste ludicrous amount of money on these idiots without thinking. This is just the case of old money vs "new money". Old money is old money for a reason.
truthsayer009:

My Broda, as you can see Toke Makinwa is hailing her.

Let's even imagine this, who are razz guys?

1. Is it a person working from 9 - 5 in an Oil Firm that would call himself a razz guy?

2. Even if the man has no education & hustling abroad legitimately, do we think such man would call himself himself razz nigga?

Obviously the hood guys are the ones who are the Yahoo Plus ones that move money from USA to Malaysia to Ghana, then into Nigeria.

Have you noticed Yahoo boys are Razz, they dress Razz even with the most expensive cars.

Na dem

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 13, 2019
gforce5:
Bro, you are so on point. No self-made man who made his money legitimately would see himself as "razz". Such a person would not be caught dead with bimbos like Debota or Toke. Razz niggaz are yahoo boys, drug dealers and crooked politicians. They are the only ones who can waste ludicrous amount of money on these idiots without thinking. This is just the case of old money vs "new money". Old money is old money for a reason.

Honestly you hit the nail on the head about "old money". These Otedola's & Co. invest their money wisely, live quietly as possible even though they hoe around with women, It is never in the public eye & not something they are proud of. Always kept it very lowkey.

I usually tell ladies one realistic fact, If a guy has the earning power in the 1M Naira range monthly & he buys you an iPhoneX which is 450k, this means he has spent half of his monthly earnings, now he would still be left with his own personal & family expenses till month end. A smart person won't do that.

An average Lagos girl won't ask you how come you are able to afford all this & try to do more research. Never oh, they'll never ask. Most times when women ask what you do, It's to gauge your financial level & know if you can take care of them, not to actually Inspect your source of living.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by briggson07(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Guys am a student and am 24 years of age at my age I still stay with my mom and that borders me a lot, although I still have a job as a security personal where I earn 15k I try to save up no way...
I had a girlfriend who knows I love her but she is poor and also a student,she's a good lady she doesn't cheat but because of the financial status of her family it affects me alot.
I tried to save up no way now she's telling me to give her 2k even as I have told her am saving up for tomorrow to start up something even if it's just 5months no way
She does work too and earns 10k what do I do your reply might help
Thank u.
Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by gforce5: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2019
Gauge you? Please. All they care about is your ability to take care of them. The source of your funds is irrelevant. There's a reason why a lot of them are used for rituals. Men who earn their money honestly, would calculate how much they would invest in you financially, socially, morally and intellectually. They don't have time for time wasters and leaches who don't contribute anything to their life.

How can a grown ass woman be talking about a man spending on her to show that he loves her? Very dumb reasoning.
truthsayer009:

Honestly you hit the nail on the head about "old money". These Otedola's & Co. invest their money wisely, live quietly as possible even though they hoe around with women, It is never in the public eye & not something they are proud of. Always kept it very lowkey.

I usually tell ladies one realistic fact, If a guy has the earning power in the 1M Naira range monthly & he buys you an iPhoneX which is 450k, this means he has spent half of his monthly earnings, now he would still be left with his own personal & family expenses till month end. A smart person won't do that.

An average Lagos girl won't ask you how come you are able to afford all this & try to do more research. Never oh, they'll never ask. Most times when women ask what you do, It's to gauge your financial level & know if you can take care of them, not to actually Inspect your source of living.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
ChiefSweetus:

MBJ, na men dey cause dis nonsense. If all man stop dey put these basic bìtches on pedestal.........

very true, but this is only HALF of the issue... thats like saying only women are responsible for prostitution OR only drug dealers are responsible for the drug problem. they are BOTH to blame here..... aka THE DONKEY who believe that money is what should be used to get the attention (or attract) a woman and THE HOELOSHO who has nothing to offer men but their bodies, and selling themselves to the highest bidder while thinking that a man should pay her (aka spend money) before he can be evaluated as a possible "client" (i wont dare call such man a bf/mate)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona / Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter / Actress Daniella Okeke Looks Queenly In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.