Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him (20592 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by moredolu(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2019
Who appointed him in the first place his records must have been wrong long ago...
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Bimpe29: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Mainagate should be adopted as a movie by the Nollywood.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by teepain: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2019
inspirator1:

How could she not receive alerts from money lodged in her account? Like someone said earlier "They are born thieves". She has been withdrawing money from the account which is not hers, thereby making her accompliance to the crime.

She would not receive alerts since Maina provided another phone number different from the one she uses.

She has access to the bank manager over travil matter, when people with ambigious bank issues are restricted at the customer care point...doesn't that shows that she is not just a customer but one with contacts

Once an account is blocked and there is an "arrest at sight" order on an account, the branch manager would be alerted if the account owner is sighted within the bank and the branch manager or head of operations will alert the security operatives to come and pick the person up, so she didn't need to have contacts.

She testifying against his brother is scripted just to exornerate herself and keep some loot

If she had ever operated or benefitted from that account under investigation; then she cannot exonerate herself and keep any loot like you posited, because that would establish that she was complicit.

I believe that investigations would have revealed that she was in the dark as per the existence of the account hence she is being used as a prosecuting witness.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Perkins2018: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Advocate500:
If mina were to be an igboman the story would have generated a lot traffic, how corrupt igbo people are,by now their will be ongoing prosecution of a whole tribe all social media not the individual involved, that is the nation I have found myself.

If he was an Igbo man, igbos would have been defending him saying he’s being persecuted. That’s why the thread will be long. You igbos always support criminals that’s why people call all of you criminals.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by jahsharon: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2019
nwokoromercyme:

Fatima, who was brought as a prosecution witness by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC), told the court that her brother surreptitiously used her picture and name to operated a bank account without her knowledge.

Testifying before the Federal High Court, Abuja, the witness, who gave her testimony behind a screen, said she never knew that Maina was operating an account with her details until she was arrested after she went to the bank to complain about her blocked Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-drama-in-court-as-mainas-sister-testifies-against-him.html

Just same thing imPatience Jonathan did with the pictures and names of her maids, gardeners and gatemen. imPatience Jonathan and Maina, two thieves, same format and strategy for looting and stealing. Definitely, same Thunder will fire both of them and their families.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2019
teepain:

She would not receive alerts since Maina provided another phone number different from the one she uses.

Once an account is blocked and there is an "arrest at sight" order on an account, the branch manager would be alerted if the account owner is sighted within the bank and the branch manager or head of operations will alert the security operatives to come and pick the person up, so she didn't need to have contacts.

If she had ever operated or benefitted from that account under investigation; then she cannot exonerate herself and keep any loot like you posited, because that would establish that she was complicit.

I believe that investigations would have revealed that she was in the dark as per the existence of the account hence she is being used as a prosecuting witness.
I am humbled wit your analysis without any form of insult to my person or the write up. Thank you! How i wish all nairaland critics will learn this act and make here conducive
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by teepain: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2019
inspirator1:

I am humbled wit your analysis without any form of insult to my person or the write up. Thank you! How i wish all nairaland critics will learn this act and make here conducive

I am even more humbled by your humility as displayed by this response.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Advocate500: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Perkins2018:

If he was an Igbo man, igbos would have been defending him saying he’s being persecuted. That’s why the thread will be long. You igbos always support criminals that’s why people call all of you criminals.
the same way we have been calling u people criminals because of tinubu and others? Is a pity u didn't understand my message, that igbos support their corrupt leaders is just because of the way most of u go about it ,most of u that come on social media to criticise corrupt leaders from igbo extraction are strong supporters of tinubu and other corrupt leaders from yuroba land.i don't do tribal bashing, but always quote those tribal bigotry fellows on this forum.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Perkins2018: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Advocate500:
the same way we have been calling u people criminals because of tinubu and others? Is a pity u didn't understand my message, that igbos support their corrupt leaders is just because of the way most of u go about it ,most of u that come on social media to criticise corrupt leaders from igbo extraction are strong supporters of tinubu and other corrupt leaders from yuroba land.i don't do tribal bashing, but always quote those tribal bigotry fellows on this forum.

You are just a dimwit. Nobody accuses Igbo politicians as corrupt. In fact nobody knows any Igbo politician over here but y’all can’t keep Tinubu out of your mouth as if he stole your life away. Mention anybody that ever accuse obi of corruption. Since you guys keep shouting Tinubu, we know you have ulterior motives hence people defend him. FYI he has been tried and acquitted.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Advocate500: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
Perkins2018:

You are just a dimwit. Nobody accuses Igbo politicians as corrupt. In fact nobody knows any Igbo politician over here but y’all can’t keep Tinubu out of your mouth as if he stole your life away. Mention anybody that ever accuse obi of corruption. Since you guys keep shouting Tinubu, we know you have ulterior motives hence people defend him. FYI he has been tried and acquitted.
tribal bigots don't compare tinubu and obi when it comes to corruption,their are other known decent yurobas u can compare obi with? Ur tinubu is a corrupt idiot, the point now is not how corrupt he is but when is he going to prison?
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Perkins2018: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Advocate500:
tribal bigots don't compare tinubu and obi when it comes to corruption,their are other known decent yurobas u can compare obi with? Ur tinubu is a corrupt idiot, the point now is not how corrupt he is but when is he going to prison?

Osu pig. Obi who stole anambra money and invested in his own business is not a thief? Obi who built the largest mall in Abuja when he was still a governor is not a thief? Who is the tribal bigot now? Tinubu was tried in a court and acquitted. The days of your obi is coming when he will go to jail.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Advocate500: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Perkins2018:

Osu pig. Obi who stole anambra money and invested in his own business is not a thief? Obi who built the largest mall in Abuja when he was still a governor is not a thief? Who is the tribal bigot now? Tinubu was tried in a court and acquitted. The days of your obi is coming when he will go to jail.
I don't do tribal bashing, but can insult u as a person, because I know ur poor self does not represent the interests of an average yurobaman which most of them happen to be my friends, since u have continue to show support to a common criminal idiot like tinubu don't expect some igbo people to bring their own 4 kill ok , one they some of u who believe so much in tribalism will understand that no corrupt man can represent ur interests.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Perkins2018: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Advocate500:
I don't do tribal bashing, but can insult u as a person, because I know ur poor self does not represent the interests of an average yurobaman which most of them happen to be my friends, since u have continue to show support to a common criminal idiot like tinubu don't expect some igbo people to bring their own 4 kill ok , one they some of u who believe so much in tribalism will understand that no corrupt man can represent ur interests.

You don’t do tribal bashing but you concluded Tinubu is a criminal and Peter obi is a saint even when a court of law has tried Tinubu and acquitted him. You see how dumb you are?

Most Yorubas don’t know any ibo politicians. We do t give a damn about them yet everyday you ibos come on social media to malign Tinubu while shielding your own, even the ones indicted you call it persecution. You think we don’t know your agenda you dumb fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Ritualist In Osun State (Photo) / Corporal Kills ASP Over Girlfriend In Yobe. / Nigerian Air Force Bombs Boko Haram Building In Borno (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.