Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage (15125 Views)

Striking Varsity Unions Lament Salary Stoppage / IPPIS: ASUU Asks FG Why Staff Of CBN, NDIC, FIRS Are Not On The Payment System / IPPIS: ASUU Says FG Can’t Frighten Them With Salary Stoppage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by tyskidoh: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Bossontop(m): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2019
undecided
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Flier: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2019
baby124:
They are very stupid. I see no reason why they should resist this. Please sack them if they refuse to collect their salary. Many people are unemployed here.
The system is designed to stop them from working in multiple institutions,this is why they will never accept it
Almost every institution is corrupt in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by realstars: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Era of strike is here again.
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by TheExecutioner: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Afamed: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2019
ASUU , the looters union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by QuickStandard: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2019
ANYWAYS, I heard PHCN are on strike, but bottom line is, whether or not they are on strike, we won't know, because NEPA in Nigeria is as good as dead.

Even before the strike, 70% of Nigerians have no access to 5hrs of light on a daily basis.

Are you not tired of Nigeria epileptic power sector?

Why don't you take advantage of our end of year promo of 5% off every deal on SOLAR, INVERTERS, BATTERIES and CHARGE CONTROLLERS.

We are professionals in Renewable energy. (Solar, inverters, batteries, controllers, etc)
Sales, installation, maintenance and repairs.

You can take that step today!
Get uninterrupted power supply today, don't allow the government frustrate you this festive season
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by anonimi: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2019
abc115:
See them. Ordinary Transparency and Accountability, they are found wanting. This really exposes ASUU as a selfish, inordinate, backward, barbaric, self serving, garrulous, uncouth, corrupt, educated illiterates and inordinate Union.

When the head is rotten what can the body be?
Where is the good example for others to follow?
Barawo bubu is allergic to transparency and accountability, even though he talks a lot about it.

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by DoubleEngine007: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Funny Country.. Even if everybody goes on strike,NLC will never go on strike .. It seems the NLC leaders are generals too.. Generals everywhere. grin This regime go sweet ... grin

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by donbrowser(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2019
koolbe:
They should resist ippis by all means. Since my office joined ippis, our salaries have not remain d same
IPPIS is scam
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by otokx(m): 8:04am On Dec 12, 2019
koolbe:
They should resist ippis by all means. Since my office joined ippis, our salaries have not remain d same
IPPIS is scam

Interesting
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Simplyleo: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2019
abc115:
See them. Ordinary Transparency and Accountability, they are found wanting. This really exposes ASUU as a selfish, inordinate, backward, barbaric, self serving, garrulous, uncouth, corrupt, educated illiterates and inordinate Union.
Choi. All for ASUU? Na dem teach you for school o.

On a serious note, lecturers are the last people I will ever insult. As it stands now, I still answer my lecturers "sir" whenever I come across them. Though one of my lecturers met me in my office for official reason and he started addressing me as "sir", though he didn't recognise me. I immediately let him know he was my lecturer in the university. His case was dicey but we still found a way out.

But on this IPPIS thingy, I'm afraid, the university dons are not helping matters. They may have some genuine reasons but the shady reasons outweigh the genuine one.
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by thundafire: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2019
Dey want a way dey VC with his cronies will employ ghost workers and full dey system very corrupt idiots
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2019
ASUU and madness is like Buhari and his fans

2 Likes

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Abeos(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2019
koolbe:
IPPIS is scam
Scam in what way. Care to expantiate?

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by bluefilm: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Hedonisco:
God punish una. Nigerian lecturers are so over-entitled and arrogant, in spite of their mass incompetence and uselessness. For some reason they think they are better than other categories of employees. In my opinion even secondary and primary school teachers are more useful than these overrated lecturers.

Don't mind them.

Bunch of useless and outdated fools.

The only thing they are good at is in operating 'cold rooms'.

Fools.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by citruslimited(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2019
Pls there are better ways to resolve issues other than strike
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by TheSpellChecker: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2019
Abeos:

Scam in what way. Care to expantiate?

The correct word is EXPATIATE. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2019
martins18:
Na wa o, PHCN strike and now ASUU
I just tire and later dem go still bring light bill
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2019
The federal government should invest heavily in secondary schools, increase the secondary school duration to 8years, introduce coding, vocational training and sports(rigorous and systematic) then up the standard of teachers/tutors they employ.

University education in Nigeria is overrated
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2019
martins18:
Na wa o, PHCN strike and now ASUU

Yesterday those Idiots called AEDC supplied voltage that ruined some of my electronics, who's gonna pay for the damages?

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by MoIbrahim: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2019
United Nigeria, pls take it easy o

UnitedNigeriaUN:
Honestly, I no longer believe in the entity called United Nigeria, I hereby state my beliefs that the Nigerian system will keep failing in as much we remain in this forced coerced marriage labeled Nigeria. REGISTERING THIS MONIKER WAS MY GREATEST MISTAKE IN LIFE.

I used to pick offence when Nigeria is being referred to as a Zoo... but I am highly convinced already that Nigeria have grown beyond a zoo, Nigeria have matured well to be referred to as an EVIL ZOO.

It is evident that the Ideologies & Psychology of Northern Nigerians & Southern NIGERIANS are on different par, hence, there can never be a reign of Unity.

As at this point, my greatest cry is LET NIGERIA DISMANTLE.
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2019
abc115:

Shame on you sir... They have designed their own template which is free and it saves the government commission they ought to pay on each person on the IPPIS, I heard it's about over one hundred thousand naira per annum.

So who is selfish if not your AGF.

Pally, I just hope this hustle for bread to feed yourself today will not make you hustle to stay alive tomorrow. Kindly support made in Nigeria product.
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by abc115: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2019
ejibaba:

Shame on you sir... They have designed their own template which is free and it saves the government commission they ought to pay on each person on the IPPIS, I heard it's about over one hundred thousand naira per annum.

So who is selfish if not your AGF.

Pally, I just hope this hustle for bread to feed yourself today will not make you hustle to stay alive tomorrow. Kindly support made in Nigeria product.
Hear yourself, employees design template for employer?

Is your education not a waste?

5 Likes

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by jamillion: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Parallel government.......

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by amerengues(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2019
koolbe:
IPPIS is scam
I hardly quote if it isn't necessary. It's important that every one who blames the union should digest this person's comment. Fix IPPIS first.
Re: IPPIS: ASUU Threatens Strike, Warns Against Salary Stoppage by Nasige(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2019
ASUU chairman is just ranting, majority of the ASUU members has already enrolled for the IPPIS, and i still maintain my stand ASUU as a body is a disappointment, a body that is suppose to be the brain behind a country been that they are made up of academicians, the IPPIS has been in place since 2008 or so, and ASUU never made any effort to look into the system to see how they can incorporate all their allowances because they felt that they will never join the system, now they are shouting and even coming up with their template.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2014/2015 Admissions / 9 Lazy Reading Tips That Work / Lautech Lagos Centre Mba Programme Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.