Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million (71439 Views)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Michelle Obama Had Miscarriage And Used IVF To Conceive Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by ednut1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

But why did you quote me to say that? Why not comment Ur comment in peace hediot?
to educate u about the evil man
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Mccullum: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
dannybrasky:

As a president of United states of America,you can never,it is impossible to steal money from the government the way African leaders do.

Stop deceiving your self, no where in the world politicians don't use public offices to enrich themselves but corruption is higher and higher and higher in third part of the world than the second and first parts of the world.
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by dannybrasky(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mccullum:

Stop deceiving your self, no where in the world politicians don't use public offices to enrich themselves but corruption is higher and higher and higher in third part of the world than the second and first parts of the world.
Go back,read my sentence again. I ended it with the way African presidents do
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by octavian(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gratefulll:
Where did they get such amount of money from?
He has a book deal that is around $65 Million and a net worth of about $40 Million.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Commentor: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
ednut1:
may God punish him for trying to force gay wedding on us and for destroying libya . How much be obama salary as president to be able to afford this ehn

If you no buy him book million others did.

Michelle Obama's book alone sold 10 million copies.

1 Like

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Commentor: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Jaynom:

How ? Obama graduated from Harvard Law, he practiced Law and Taught at the University for 12 years before becoming a Senator then a president for Two terms. His books have sold MILLIONS OF COPIES WORLDWIDE, as a public speaker He gets paid really well - $400,000 so does his wife Michelle. how they made their millions can be TRACED. we still don't know how patience ebele Jonathan made her millions!

Nigerians would never accept because they all love corruption.
Their annoyance is when the corruption is not beneficial to them personally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Commentor: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
perdollar:
rumour has it that Obama is a gay that Mitchell was actually a man.

Rumour also has it that Perdollar is gay.

Who knows if it is true?
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Okoroawusa: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
dannybrasky:

To end my sentence,i wrote the way African presidents do we are on the same page wink
ok
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by shedy03(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
If GEJ tries this in naija, EFCC, ICPC, NIA, NA, NN, NAF, civil defense, NPF, etc etc will humiliate him till he goes on exile.
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Jaqenhghar: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
chewwie:

Look at Democrat run states like Chicago and cities like Detroit, Baltimore, no good schools, black kids can't even read, no positive father figure in the home to mentor young boys because Democrat initiated welfare programs incentives single motherhood then most boys go into crime. They should open their eyes and start voting Republican
Thats the truth they fail to see. I don't believe voting Republicans will help either. I believe the solution is when blacks start taking care of their own. Stop making excuses and looking to outsiders for help. My opinion sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by perdollar(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

Rumour also has it that Perdollar is gay.

Who knows if it is true?
I believe u r d one that I tore the anus wt my dick
few days again
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Horrible Presidunce; hope he ends up in jail
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Commentor: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
perdollar:
I believe u r d one that I tore the anus wt my dick
few days again

Alas you confirm yours.

I'm pleased to say it wasnt me.

Case of mistaken identity.

Anyway, thanks for clearing it up. The rumour about you wasnt a rumour.
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by perdollar(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:

Alas you confirm yours.

I'm pleased to say it wasnt me.

Case of mistaken identity.

Anyway, thanks for clearing it up. The rumour about you wasnt a rumour.
I also tore ur dads anus
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by webngnews: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Don't know he likes enjoyment that much.
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Commentor: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
perdollar:
I also tore my dads anus

No your dad is not my dad.

Gay incest.

Choi.
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by basilico: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Obama while President gave Penguin Random Publishers a 350m USD contract to produce Common Core ( since rejected by many states) content.
After he left Whitehouse Penguin Publishers signed him up on a 65m USD book deal.

While President Obama introduced net neutrality. ISPs were supposed to treat all data traffic equally be it live streaming video, VOiP email etc. Clearly net neutrality favoured Netflix.
After leaving Whitehouse Netflix gave him a publishing deal whose earning I don't have as of now.
In addition Netflix appointed Susan Rice (Obama national security advisor and also previously UN ambassador ) to it's board of directors.

Talk about quid pro quo... Hey. I remember one here
In 2012 he asked Putin to give him space and wait for the elections because he would be more flexible. After elections he cancelled a planned missile defense system in Poland.Putin was then able to annex Crimea with Obama doing nothing. Obama also refused to give Ukraine lethal aid sending them biscuits and mattresses to fight Russian armed rebels. Trump sent them lethal antitank missiles this year.
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by 989900: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Trimque2k1:
calm down,he earned his money... he even sold his old house $15m to buy $11m worth of house.you see how they do things in a formal nd clean ways.

And it's probably on mortgage; not paid in cash.

Africa, oh my Africa . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by 989900: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
sacx:
[s]The President of the United States earns a monthly remuneration of about $50,000. If Ex President Obama had saved everything he earned while in office, it would have taken him 20 years to raise up the sum for a property valued at $11.75 million.

Africans would be quick to bastardize their own, but celebrate when it's peop[/s]le of other continental race.

Read through the thread, you will sure learn a thing or two.
Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Lugianostar(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Am happy for them!!!

1 Like

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by basilico: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Obama lecturing us on Climate change. Tells us that carbon dioxide increases causes global warming leading to glaciers melting this increasing sea level.

Then he shells 12 million dollars to buy a humungous beach front property.

1 Like

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by mamajaz(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
afroniger:

That is because in Africa, citizens feel better about themselves when they blame all their failures and problems in life on bad leadership.

Thanks for this, and blackmailing village people should be on the list too.

1 Like

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by joepepsy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wetin obasanjo and Jonathan do to deserve one bedroom? Comparing man that ones control the most powerful military and economy to people who can't provide portable water and electricity.
SirAce:
Nigerians Una be hypocrite sha, If it was Goodluck or OBJ that did this, Una go scream Corruption undecided Country wey people hate themselves especially here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
nuelsam:
Had it been it was GEJ that bought this mansion....oh Lord!!
We blacks are just to hypocritic
YOU BLACKS...

Thank goodness that i am BROWN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.