Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua (49393 Views)

Shanghai Shenhua Sign Obafemi Martins To Replace Manchester United Loanee Ighalo / Shanghai Greenland Shenhua: Ighalo Unveiled As No. 9 For Chinese Football Club / Odion Ighalo Joins Shanghai Shenhua FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
Yep
Nice, can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by GuestLog: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
martins18:
Nice, can we talk on WhatsApp?
First things first! I don't indulge myself in his soccer career. Many have tried coming through me but none has succeed. Let's not waste each other's time. If you are good, contact Attai in PH, Osas in Abuja or Babawo in Jos. It's the only way to get to Atta. Good luck.

Note also that there is a yearly tournament held in Abuja where scouts come from US & Europe to get firsthand screening of players. Get your team, train hard for next year. This year's search ended last week.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by longerthroat(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
landmark86:
When your mate are winning UEFA Champions League, English Premier league, la liga and Serie A.

Nonsense at its peak.

that guy na your age mate oo
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by weatherlink: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
Ladi is NOT Odion's agent. Igallo has only one Super Agent.

Since you claim Atta is your brother, please confirm from him. I'm sure he will explain the working relationship to you ie. If he really is your brother like you claim.

I'm done with this conversation.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
GuestLog:
First things first! I don't indulge myself in his soccer career. Many have tried coming through me but none has succeed. Let's not waste each other's time. If you are good, contact Attai in PH, Osas in Abuja or Babawo in Jos. It's the only way to get to Atta. Good luck.

Note also that there is a yearly tournament held in Abuja where scouts come from US & Europe to get firsthand screening of players. Get your team, train hard for next year. This year's search ended last week.
Okay thanks, I'll try to contact them

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by GuestLog: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
weatherlink:

Since you claim Atta is your brother, please confirm from him. I'm sure he will explain the working relationship to you ie. If he really is your brother like you claim.

I'm done with this conversation.
I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by bubu2019: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
landmark86:
When your mate are winning UEFA Champions League, English Premier league, la liga and Serie A.

Nonsense at its peak.
which one do you win?.
nairaland zombie of the year?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Mrtaye: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
timibare:
Naija hottest striker at d moment

You must be joking
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Mrtaye: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
kpaofame:

Wishing him More Wins

First AFCON Goal King now this!!

One of the most under-rated and unappreciated Super Eagles player

Pls 5 goals is a mediocre achievement pls
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Mrtaye: 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
laptopsale:
Stop talking nonsense, Watford played 4-4-2 with Deeney and Ighalo playing upfront , he had no reason to loose his place to Troy because both always play upfront and Deeney was the team's captain from championship to EPL.
They were also best of friends and they still are.

So does that make him the hottest?
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Mrtaye: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
wacuc0:
You are thinking slavery in its mental nature. Every country and continent should be proud of theirs and be less concerned to worship or adore others. We know Europe has slaved others a lot. But some nations like China has blatantly refused. Hence they are growing in every aspect of life. In the nest 20years do not be surprised that English Premier League will be a dump
It's a big lie this isn't about slavery China is trying to make it's league attractive ni o by pumping in money not about slavery
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by laptopsale(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Mrtaye:

So does that make him the hottest?
Read the comment I quoted and tell me if there was anywhere he talked about Odion been the hottest , learn to mind your business.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by laptopsale(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Mrtaye:

Pls 5 goals is a mediocre achievement pls
5 goals in an international tournament mediocre ? Please mention any international tournament where Messi or Ronaldo scored 6 goals, Eto'o, Okocha and Saurez has won golden boot and player of the tournament awards at the AFCON and Copa America respectively scoring 5 goals .
You think scoring 5 goals in an international tournament is easy, only very few players has scored more than 5 goals at the AFCON and the world cup, always say you what you know to save yourself from public embarrassment .
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Mrtaye: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
laptopsale:
Read the comment I quoted and tell me if there was anywhere he talked about Odion been the hottest , learn to mind your business.
Ok no wahala I thought you were saying otherwise
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Mrtaye: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
laptopsale:
5 goals in an international tournament mediocre ? Please mention any international tournament where Messi or Ronaldo scored 6 goals, Eto'o, Okocha and Saurez has won golden boot and player of the tournament awards at the AFCON and Copa America respectively scoring 5 goals .
You think scoring 5 goals in an international tournament is easy, only very few players has scored more than 5 goals at the AFCON and the world cup, always say you what you know to save yourself from public embarrassment .
So do you want to compare ighalo to such players personality and status globally ighalo is good but he isn't prolific
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by laptopsale(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mrtaye:

So do you want to compare ighalo to such players personality and status globally ighalo is good but he isn't prolific
Be intelligent for once , or at least pretend to be intelligent.

If those players you refers to as been prolific cannot score goals in an international tournament then Odion Ighalo should be highly commended for scoring 5 goals at the AFCON.
Re: Odion Ighalo Lifting Up Chinese FA Cup Trophy With Shanghai Shenhua by Mrtaye: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
laptopsale:
Be intelligent for once , or at least pretend to be intelligent.

If those players you refers to as been prolific cannot score goals in an international tournament then Odion Ighalo should be highly commended for scoring 5 goals at the AFCON.
Bomb dey your head it's like ighalo is paying you that's why you are following blindly abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year / Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.